My foot thread

It apparently is if the moderator who deleted her picture has a personal issue with her!

I'm not a fan of this thread, but Liz is my friend and I know she would never intentionally post a picture that would violate the rules of Lit. I think she's been here long enough to know what to post and what NOT post, so I'm sure whatever pic she posted didn't violate the forum rules. After all, it's just a fucking foot thread, how bad can it be?! :mad:

Can someone message me the picture that Liz posted and got deleted? I want to see for myself what rule she has broken, if any. I already seen some the pics in this thread and there's one or two of them that are questionable, so I have to wonder how are these still here, but not Liz's.

Like I said, Liz is my friend and I'm not going to stand idle about this just because some person is jealous or just doesn't like her. This person doesn't deserve to be a moderator and I will let Laurel or whoever know that one of their moderators are abusing their privileges.

I'm done here!

2alubtz.gif

Hi JJ - The only think I can think of is that it was a shoe pic not a bare foot pic. No biggie. It's the first time (I think) I ever posted in this thread and I don't want to ruffle any feathers. If it crossed some line then oh well.

And thanks for all those kind words about me but it is possible I sometimes go to far. I was basically responding to a bunch of requests by "foot fans" lol on here to change my AV and/or profile pic but I didn't want to since I still like my AV and profile pic - now watch though, I bet I'll feel like changing either or both tomorrow :rolleyes:

I was crushed when they deleted Ask Dr Liz and My Pervy Husband threads without warning but since then I've developed a little thicker skin on here. But again, thanks for the support but really it's no biggie. I'd be the first to admit that "sometimes" I do probably get carried away LOL :heart: :kiss:

Hi JJ - The only think I can think of is that it was a shoe pic not a bare foot pic. No biggie. It's the first time (I think) I ever posted in this thread and I don't want to ruffle any feathers. If it crossed some line then oh well.

And thanks for all those kind words about me but it is possible I sometimes go to far. I was basically responding to a bunch of requests by "foot fans" lol on here to change my AV and/or profile pic but I didn't want to since I still like my AV and profile pic - now watch though, I bet I'll feel like changing either or both tomorrow :rolleyes:

I was crushed when they deleted Ask Dr Liz and My Pervy Husband threads without warning but since then I've developed a little thicker skin on here. But again, thanks for the support but really it's no biggie. I'd be the first to admit that "sometimes" I do probably get carried away LOL :heart: :kiss:

I get what you're saying Liz, but was the pic you posted worst than this or this?

From what you described of your pic, the answer is no which makes me think that you did nothing wrong and the moderator deleted it for a different reason.

Who is the moderator of this board anyway? I think that person owes an explanation and more important... an apology! :mad:

Enough said.

I get what you're saying Liz, but was the pic you posted worst than this or this?

From what you described of your pic, the answer is no which makes me think that you did nothing wrong and the moderator deleted it for a different reason.

Who is the moderator of this board anyway? I think that person owes an explanation and more important... an apology! :mad:

Enough said.

Oh not even close!

But I don't need or even want an apology. Agitating a Mod just isn't worth it imho. I'll PM you the pic if you like - but you have to promise not to let it make you even more mad/confused LOL (I'll share my suspicions about what happened in private)

If I stepped on anyone's toes :rolleyes: by posting on this thread I apologize and promise it won't happen again.

So, not sure what happened with all of the drama on this thread, but, I for one vote to start fresh, hope to see some more beautiful feet pics posted soon!

So, not sure what happened with all of the drama on this thread, but, I for one vote to start fresh, hope to see some more beautiful feet pics posted soon!

I totally agree with you..we need some hot foot action and toe teasing...

Love a guy who pays attentionto my feet

love a guy who pays attention to my feet.

Last edited:
If I stepped on anyone's toes :rolleyes: by posting on this thread I apologize and promise, "it won't happen again."

Say it ain't so, some of the best toes on lit.

Ignore the butthurt mods, posters and the fake reporters.

I am relatively new here. This thread is so, so hot. It sparks many kinks I have. Roleplay_Mom is so incredible & sexy for posting this & sharing her photos. It is driving this chronic masturbating beta crazy with lust.

I am relatively new here. This thread is so, so hot. It sparks many kinks I have. Roleplay_Mom is so incredible & sexy for posting this & sharing her photos. It is driving this chronic masturbating beta crazy with lust.

Go for it..!!

Back