My BBW girl!

@athenia - you look pretty good yourself! :p

What do people think of the BDSM pics by the way? Don't seem to have had as many comments for them. Hoping to try a few different angles, lighting types, etc. next time.

Right, here's a few more pictures from the 'archive'!
A couple more from our last BDSM playtime, then one she sent me when she was feeling particularly randy :p :p :D

Attachments

• Butt plug.JPG
    Butt plug.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 2,607
  • Peg and dildo.JPG
    Peg and dildo.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 2,560
  • 20-12-04_1402.jpg
    20-12-04_1402.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3,053
What a wonderfull collcection of pictures, would love to discuss them further, drop me a line and lets chat.

Would love to see more of your butt full of toys

Last edited:
@kinky - I was surprised she found that arousing - I was waiting for a comment along the lines of 'what are you doing', or 'wrong hole' :D

As it was, she rather enjoyed it, something else to explore! Might try other things in that area, starting with the obvious :nana:

@deepstar, we were! We both get very turned on taking photos, it's added another dimension to our sex lives. She gets turned on reading the comments that people leave, and so do I would you believe :p

But we try not to let the photography get in the way of having a good time with each other! :D :p

DwayneDibley said:
@deepstar, we were! We both get very turned on taking photos, it's added another dimension to our sex lives. She gets turned on reading the comments that people leave, and so do I would you believe :p

But we try not to let the photography get in the way of having a good time with each other! :D :p

You sure do a good job of turning me on too. Your lady looks lovely, she makes my cock stand up with all the great pics you share. Give her sweet pussy and lovely nipples a good licking for me. :p :p :p

DwayneDibley said:
@athenia - you look pretty good yourself! :p

What do people think of the BDSM pics by the way? Don't seem to have had as many comments for them. Hoping to try a few different angles, lighting types, etc. next time.

Right, here's a few more pictures from the 'archive'!
A couple more from our last BDSM playtime, then one she sent me when she was feeling particularly randy :p :p :D

As long as she is in them, she is hot maybe some tit fucking or oral would be good :D

*Sticks hand up from back of the class*

Hi Dwayne and girlfriend (erm have you told us her name? I can't remember) - fantastic thread with sexy pics. Keep it up and I'll do the same too!

Erm...how about some more of her lovely bosom, nurse's uniform and you making a mess of them both!! :devil: :devil:

MMMMmmmmm creamy boobs...

You naughty boy Bob! :D

I'll see what me, the GF, and my digicam can come up with! :p

Not sure if I can get the uniform in though I'm afraid as that generally stays at her workplace and is washed and everything there. I think that certain stains could raise quite a few eyebrows! :devil:

DwayneDibley said:
@shyguy - yup, I am a Red Dwarf fan! :D

She's been doing a bit of hair removal this morning - here's a 'before' and an 'after' picture that she picture messaged to me this morning! :p

Would love to give that a test lick - You know - just to make sure she didn;t miss anythign! :) :p

DwayneDibley said:
You naughty boy Bob! :D

I'll see what me, the GF, and my digicam can come up with! :p

Not sure if I can get the uniform in though I'm afraid as that generally stays at her workplace and is washed and everything there. I think that certain stains could raise quite a few eyebrows! :devil:

Thank you my friend. I will be waiting with :p ! You two have a good time :rolleyes:

Erm.. you could be right about the stains!! Though how about asking for some washing powder sponsorship - I'm sure Persil could start an 18 rated line of adverts!! :devil:

Wow, love the BDSM pics that you guys keep posting. Also like the fact that she enjoys reading the comments and that she likes the marks that the BDSM play leaves on her.

Taken a few more pictures today - she called me saying I could go round to see her, and that she was about to take a shower. I thought that would be a great photo opportunity, and rushed over there just in time to catch her in there and take a few snaps.... and a few others too! Will convert them to a size I can upload here tomorrow, it's 2.30am over here and I'm knackered!

I asked her if she'd like to sign up here and post some of her thoughts, but she's a bit shy! Internet access for her is a bit tricky too, as she still lives with parents, and they only have dial-up internet access at the moment. Plus the computer's in the dining room so posting here would be a bit tricky and raise a few awkward questions... :eek:

Anyway, here's a couple more pictures from our last 'session'! :p

Attachments

• Freshly shaved pussy.JPG
    Freshly shaved pussy.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 2,357
  • Lots of pegs.JPG
    Lots of pegs.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 2,660
Converted yesterday's photos to the right size now, here's a couple of the shower shots :cool:

Attachments

• Breast fuzzy.JPG
    Breast fuzzy.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,700
  • Shower back.JPG
    Shower back.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,388
  • Shower side.JPG
    Shower side.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 1,430
DwayneDibley said:
Taken a few more pictures today - she called me saying I could go round to see her, and that she was about to take a shower. I thought that would be a great photo opportunity, and rushed over there just in time to catch her in there and take a few snaps.... and a few others too! Will convert them to a size I can upload here tomorrow, it's 2.30am over here and I'm knackered!

I asked her if she'd like to sign up here and post some of her thoughts, but she's a bit shy! Internet access for her is a bit tricky too, as she still lives with parents, and they only have dial-up internet access at the moment. Plus the computer's in the dining room so posting here would be a bit tricky and raise a few awkward questions... :eek:

Anyway, here's a couple more pictures from our last 'session'! :p

Why not invite her over to your place and the two of you post together. Love the new pics by the way. Seems that you two really know how to keep the "peg" makers in business in the UK

@knotsure - will see if I can get her to come on, either on my sign in or her own! She's still rather shy though! I sometimes wonder why some of the other picture threads seem to be getting a lot of posts, but I think that's because the 'star' of the pictures is the one posting - whereas here it's currently just little old me! ;) I'd love Mrs DD to come on herself and post some comments, will have to get her round to my more private computer and post some of her thoughts.

Anyways, here's a couple more pictures from yesterday, enjoy!

Attachments

• Frontal wet 2.JPG
    Frontal wet 2.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 1,373
  • Frontal wet.JPG
    Frontal wet.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,265
  • Shower breasts.JPG
    Shower breasts.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,244
Great set of shower pics...

Tell your GF she looks great, and even shy people can post on here and still be annonymous.

Just trying to help out a fellow Dwarfer lol :)

DwayneDibley said:

Hi Dwayne and his girl,my wife is also a bbw and i too was surprised when she agreed to pose and i have to echo everything that you wrote it is such a turn on for us both and she gets really turned on from the feedback and that in turn means i get more sex its turned her into some sort of a nympho hope you get that benefit too!!!

p.s we are also brits

Shyguy1369 said:
Great set of shower pics...

Tell your GF she looks great, and even shy people can post on here and still be annonymous.

Just trying to help out a fellow Dwarfer lol :)

Thanks Smeghead! :D

Time for a couple more pictures I think - I tried a couple of 'shadowy' shots, I rather like the second of the two pictures, let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Profile shadowy.JPG
    Profile shadowy.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,074
  • Top profile shadowy.JPG
    Top profile shadowy.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,218
DwayneDibley said:
Thanks Smeghead! :D

Time for a couple more pictures I think - I tried a couple of 'shadowy' shots, I rather like the second of the two pictures, let me know what you think.

Have to agree, the second one would be my fav as well.

DwayneDibley said:
@knotsure - will see if I can get her to come on, either on my sign in or her own! She's still rather shy though! I sometimes wonder why some of the other picture threads seem to be getting a lot of posts, but I think that's because the 'star' of the pictures is the one posting - whereas here it's currently just little old me! ;) I'd love Mrs DD to come on herself and post some comments, will have to get her round to my more private computer and post some of her thoughts.

Anyways, here's a couple more pictures from yesterday, enjoy!

I know that it is frustrating when you take the time to share such personal photos with the group and dont get the responces or comments you had hoped. You are probably right about the fact that some guys (and gals) would be more likely to respond directly to Mrs DD.

But I wouldn't give up just yet on those comment coming in. From what I have seen on Lit it takes time for a thread to build a following that comment regularly.

I think the fact that you guys explore BDSM in your thread you will undoubtedly get a certain following from people such as myself who enjoy those pics. The fact that you have been asking for suggestiions is probably a good way to fostor that following.

There is also a certain portian of the Lit crowd who like BBW threads specifically and tend to comment on those threads. I personally am a fan of pretty much all body types regarding women who choose to share themselves on Lit.

Anyway, I just wanted to encourage you and the Mrs that your pictures and adventures are well appreciated by us.

Back