Mother/son fantasies

stories

Me to, my parents were great but I've had many friends of varying sorts that didn't have wonderful parents. I've seen the look on their faces after talking to mom or visiting them and well dang it must suck to do that. :(

Which actually you know gives me a thought for a story. Say we have a son looking for someone to be a roleplay mom for him online, finds a woman who will, which turns out to be his real mom. Neither knows they are related, they have the long conversations turns to sex, and eventually they agree to get together. Of course for the purpose of actually having sex in the story they don't trade pictures deciding they will do it no matter what say.

So they do get together only to realize they are mother and son, so after the oh my gods and I am sorrys they do have sex anyway. They had agreed no matter what to have sex. ;)

Umm, this is an exciting suggestion. She shows up dressed really hot, showing her cleavage and expecting a one night stand with a hot younger guy, but after - as you said OMG's - they find they have a sexual desire to find out if what they have been telling each other is really possible. Would love to have a woman write this.

The original story is great too Roll Play, just have to change the ages here, but in private of course you can enjoy it anyway you desire. It is only a story to get you hot and get your lovely self off.

Lovely suggestions. A further suggestion which may be somewhat cliched. How about the mother got pregnant when she was young and couldn't keep the baby so gave him up for adoption. 18 years later, she strikes up an affair with this handsome young man only for them to later find out that he is her long lost son.

Yes, it had been quite a while. Such was the result of blowing up my last computer and never getting it replaced.

:eek:

It's always fun opening up an old post and seeing people get interested again. Kind of like a son coming home to his mother and realizing she is the one he has dreamed of for so long and her body is what he desires and he won't take no or any begging not to when he pushes her down on her own bed.

Or as sweet naughty Role Play Mom nasty incest thoughts go, (like in the PM's) inside she knows that she wants her son as much as he wants her. All it takes is the spark to make the clothes go and bed to start bouncing.

Of course mom could blow up her computer and her geek son who is an expert at computers can of course fix it. And in so doing finds out the sights she has been on including this one and what her naughty thoughts are. He wonders, does she really want this to happen or is it just something she found and is playing with? But then she has been dressing sexy and flirting with not only his frineds but with him too. He decides there is only one way to find out.

Gee Role Play Mom....what do you think he should do?

Age of consent doesn't always mean shit though... An 18 year old boyfriend got in a LOT of trouble for taking me, 17 at the time, down to Missouri when i "ran away". :eek:

Parents have more "rights" than a teenager under the legal age!

(And, after he and i broke up i NEVER told my parents about a 22 year old boyfriend because i did NOT want him in trouble!)

Seems to me this post is a story about a minor doing illegal things. Aren't you breaking your own 18+ rule with this story Bedtime? And apparently you did it twice. With an 18 year old then a 22 year old. Now you should know better telling stories about minors breaking the law.Tsk Tsk.

Seems to me this post is a story about a minor doing illegal things. Aren't you breaking your own 18+ rule with this story Bedtime? And apparently you did it twice. With an 18 year old then a 22 year old. Now you should know better telling stories about minors breaking the law.Tsk Tsk.

1.) A post is not a story.
2.) i never discussed any type of sexual detail at all.
3.) i was pointing out that the argument of "age of consent" does not mean shit.

bedtime stories

so you want to write but didnt like the feedback but you will criticise all others discussions,
No wonder you gave up
thank god

Bedtimestories

1.My post too was a post and not a story. Just semantics on your part.
2.Neither did I discuss anything sexual involving a minor. However, you are on an adult site, posting on a thread about incest with a person's mother, talking about an 18 year old taking a 17 year old girl, against their parents wishes to another state. Then saying how you don't want to get your 22 year old boyfriend in trouble. What person that read that isn't thinking you and your boyfriends were having sex. Why did he take you out of state? Was there a really cool mall he wanted to show you? Why would the 22 year old boyfriend be in trouble if your parents found out? Sex with both men was clearly implied even if you didn't say it.
3. Apparently only when its applied to you does the age of consent not mean shit. It seems if you don't like a rule its ok to break it, no problem.But if someone else breaks a rule you agree with, off with their heads.

Your own rules, "18" is the cut off for stories and events on these boards. Why dose your EVENT have a 17 year old being taken out of state against her parents wishes, most likely having sex between an adult and a minor in it, ok and mine about a 15 year old smoking pot not? Either both are ok or both are not ok. You can't pick and choose.

STOP THE MADNESS!

Did you ever think a role play mom could have a role play son.
If there are baby dressup fetishes, breast milk drinking fetishes, etc., why can't there be a tween dressup fetish.

Role Play Mom, I've read a similar story you may wanna check out.
Stacy's Mom Ch. 01
Stacy's Mom Ch. 02

Ran across this on YaHell. Although its about mature woman/ young man, I thought it would work as well for mom/son. Maybe use some of it as build up in a story.

Dating Older Women

So all you young guys out there, now you have no excuse for not getting into bed with me!
:devil:

Jenny

Ran across this on YaHell. Although its about mature woman/ young man, I thought it would work as well for mom/son. Maybe use some of it as build up in a story.

Dating Older Women

So all you young guys out there, now you have no excuse for not getting into bed with me!
:devil:

Jenny

I've found that the older women I've dated are not only great physically, but they are also mentally stimulating -- something lacking for younger guys like me (23) who grew up too early when looking for female companionship, not just a quick hookup. That said, I'm sure there are women in the same boat.

The only drawback I've had is that after dating someone 18 years to your senior, women my age look... too young.

Hi all. Just found this thread and figured I would say hello. 24/m grad student here. Would love to chat with an older woman about making our fantasies come true. Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Welcome to Lit, Hardfratboy. This board/thread is not a personal ad though. :) You're in Story Ideas where we brainstorm ideas for new stories to be posted on Lit!

Question

I'm a big fan of incest stories, mostly brother/sister but also mom/son. What I want to know is what role does the character in the story you identify with play? If you are the mom in the story do you want the son (or daughter I suppose) to be the aggressor? Do you want to be seduced or ravaged or do you want to be the one taking the active role getting the other one to be unable to resist you?

If you are the son do you want mom to be unable to resist you because you have abnormally large genitals? Or do you want mom to be a tramp who just needs more dick or is just compelled to have relations with her son?

I want the mom to be turned on by the new level of intimacy involved in exploring sex with her son. It also works if the mom has had a dry spell and she only wants the son to solve her problem. Though I would have no problem if the mom wants to seduce her son. Those are very arousing.

Back