Mother/ daughter

Ahhhh.. one of MY biggest fantasies to be honest. I have fucked mothers, and then their daughter on two occasions... but just not both at the same time. A coupling with a bi-sexual mom and her daughter who are really into an incestuous relationship would be VERY hot indeed... I just don't think that is a reality one runs across every day, if ever.

You may have just inspired a story idea!

Now that is such a fantasy of mine! I love the idea of being fucked on all fours whilst my face is buried between my mother's legs and then her returning the favour...licking every drop of his cum out of my pussy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
And I would LOVE to hear more about THAT fantasy my dear... do tell :devil:

I gotta say... I'm liking this mother / daughter thread. Would love to hear more mothers and/or daughters express their thoughts and/or desires. Perhaps true confessions? :devil:

As I previously stated, that topic is one of my greatest fantasies, probably the "grandaddy" of them all... fantasies that is :D Wheeeeewwww...

Tell me more DP... ;)

Well, I was thinking of a threesome story with a mother, daughter, and either the daughter's boyfriend or just male friend/fuck buddy. I see incestuous lesbian sex between the women and the man being spoiled by the two.

Never had mother and daughter at thee same time but I met this woman who was trying to hook me up with her daughter and we would hang out and discuss it and eventually we ended up fucking a couple times we'd sneak off for a meeting. Then her daughter and I eventually started dating and all was well til temptation got too much and I saw her in just a robe in the kitchen I crept over raised her robe and fucked her from behind over the kitchen counter. Great times

Well, I was thinking of a threesome story with a mother, daughter, and either the daughter's boyfriend or just male friend/fuck buddy. I see incestuous lesbian sex between the women and the man being spoiled by the two.

Can you state this differently, please? I've read it a bunch of times and don't quite get what you're saying.

Can you state this differently, please? I've read it a bunch of times and don't quite get what you're saying.

I see the mom and daughter having sex togeter and both of them having sex with the man in a threesome. Spoiling him by having both lick his cock at the same time, etc.

not at the same time......but i know my daughter had a full load off a guy i had fucked earlier the same night.......but he has never had us together on same bed.

I see the mom and daughter having sex togeter and both of them having sex with the man in a threesome. Spoiling him by having both lick his cock at the same time, etc.

Ahhhh... it makes sense now. Thank you. I was mis-reading it in my head.

not at the same time......but i know my daughter had a full load off a guy i had fucked earlier the same night.......but he has never had us together on same bed.

Is she in the family business?

Too bad... would you have entertained the thought? Having a threesome that is...

I am not sure how many moms would admit even just the fantasy of including her daughter. I get asked 9 to 1 if I am into my sons. The very occasional guy will ask about my daughter. To me it's equal in intensity of thought but going back to the posters original thread. As a fantasy it's insanely hot. She posses everything between her legs. The power the control and the thing that makes her all girl.
You're so right (as you know) about power and control being between your and your daughter's legs. its even more formidable when you think of mother daughter together -- all girl times 2... what poor guy stands a chance?

Ain't that the truth.. most guys have the mff fantasy anyway.. and the mother/daughter element is an additional bonus.. nope.. guy doesn't stand a chance at all...

I am not sure how many moms would admit even just the fantasy of including her daughter. I get asked 9 to 1 if I am into my sons. The very occasional guy will ask about my daughter. To me it's equal in intensity of thought but going back to the posters original thread. As a fantasy it's insanely hot. She posses everything between her legs. The power the control and the thing that makes her all girl.
Wheeeeeewwwww... That is so hot...you, talking about your daughter, the part about you fantasizing the two of you being together... would love to hear more.

I had a few months where I was fucking a mother and daughter together. They didn't do anything to each other till the last two times I was with them where the mother was rubbing her daughter's clit while I fucked her. The daughter's moans became so much louder. It was the hottest thing I've ever experienced and I still masturbate to it. It also was my first experience with a mature woman and now I'm hooked :)

Back