Mother And Daughter(Open to a female)

Dawsonwex

Experienced
chase-crawford-109922.jpg

Story:The boy(18) and The girl(19) gets home to make love.Mother(38) of the girl shows them how it's done.

Name:
Michael Todman
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue

Apperance:
Michael is a handsome guy who has brown hair and blue eyes.He looks older than his age,has muscular body.

Bio:
Michael is a guy from London who lives alone in his flat.He's emancipated from his parents because he couldn't get along with neither of them.He loves doing sports especially playing basketball and going to gym.He also paints and writes.He hopes to become a writer one day.He has never been good with girls.He just had one girlfriend who he continues to date with.They never been together and Michael didn't had sex with anyone

Last edited:
Well its a Mother having sex with her daughters boyfriend righto? since you gave such a complete profile for the boy, if you had a image of what the mom looked like I'd play her.

Yeah,It could be something like Michael goes to his girlfriends home see her,she's not home so her mother hits on him.

Doesn't matter to me.You could choose whatever you like.

It was a sunday morning and Michael was bored of staying at home,so he decided to make his a girlfriend suprise by going to her house.He got out of his and drove his car to her house.It was sunny day and It was hot so he was wearing just a slim t-shirt which showed his muscles a lot and a short.

He went to the door and rang the bell,waiting for someone to open the door.

Raising my daughter alone for the last 10 years has been tough, I haven't felt the touch of a man since Richard died and lately I've just been so horny and playing with myself just dosen't do it anymore, Trish thought to herself as she fixed her makeup in the mirror at 35 she was still beautiful, her brown hair fell around her face is soft bouncing curls, her breasts 34 D breasts were still full and firm and hadn't even started to sag as she smiled at herself. Walking down the stairs she lite a cig taking a slow drag she sighs her hand running down along her skirt over her crotch as she walked around the coner to see her daughters boyfriend sitting on her couch. Quickly pulling her hand back she blushed seeing the handsome young man their.

"What are you doing here, Sam won't be home for weekend." she said to him as she finshed her cig.

He panicked when he saw Sam's mother:Trish Carter."Hi,Ms.Carter ,I was waiting for her.I wanted to suprise her.Where is she?"He said and got up.He went near her and hugged her.His dick got harder by feeling her firm breasts against his body.She was aroung her 30's a lot younger then his mother and a lot experienced then Sam.They broke the hug after a while."Where is she?Maybe I should go near her.We had a fight so I wanted to make it up to her"He checked out her body slowly to make sure she doesn't get suspicious because she was his girlfriends mom and turned to the door waiting her answer to exit.

Last edited:
Back