Mormon Girls

I

islandjoe2

I live in an area with a high Mormon church population. They have, on the outside anyway, fairly modest dress standards. For those unfamiliar with the Mormon church, adults wear special, church issued undergarments which are very unflattering. Soooo, I always wonder what Mormon women do behind closed doors. Are they allowed to wear lingerie? What do they wear when they want to look sexy?

I live in an area with a high Mormon church population. They have, on the outside anyway, fairly modest dress standards. For those unfamiliar with the Mormon church, adults wear special, church issued undergarments which are very unflattering. Soooo, I always wonder what Mormon women do behind closed doors. Are they allowed to wear lingerie? What do they wear when they want to look sexy?

Was Jodi Arias Mormon?

We have Mennonites.

;)

They close their eyes and submit to God's will...

They do not enjoy sex, that is a sin, but they engage in sex to glorify god with more worshipers.

[Take all of this with a grain of salt.]

My special Mormon underwear have tassles.

I'm partial to bloomers! :D

So cute and sassy.
bl01_04principal.jpg

I used to hang out with Miss Alaska USA in college. She was a very pretty Mormon girl. I know her undies looked good on the floor.

One time I took a Mormon woman to Mexico with me. I swear it was like the movie Blind Date when she added alcohol to the mix. I fucking hate to babysit adults.

This is apart from the time I took the "Choker" to Mexico.

One time I took a Mormon woman to Mexico with me. I swear it was like the movie Blind Date when she added alcohol to the mix. I fucking hate to babysit adults.

This is apart from the time I took the "Choker" to Mexico.

Everyone has the same amount of debaucher built-in to their programming. When it is repressed for any length of time it builds up and erupts at inopportune moments.

-At least that is my rationalization.

Back