More And More Men Are Deciding Not To Get married

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry
Much variation can be seen in marriage rates over the 1900–2018 period, with the most pronounced fluctuations occurring during the 1930s and 1940s, at the time of the Great Depression and World War II (Figure, Table). Marriage rates ranged between 9.3 (per 1,000 population) and 12.0 from 1900 to 1929 and then declined to a relative low of 7.9 in 1932. The marriage rate more than doubled between 1932 and 1946 when it reached an all-time high of 16.4, and then it generally declined to 8.4 in 1958 and stabilized at 8.5 during 1959–1962.

Marriage rates increased beginning in 1963, reaching a relative peak of 10.9 in 1972. The rate then fell to 9.9 during 1976 and 1977 before increasing to 10.6 in 1980–1982. From 1982 to 2009, marriage rates almost steadily declined, before stabilizing from 2009 to 2017 at a range between 6.8 and 7.0.

From 2017 to 2018, the rate dropped 6%, from to 6.9 per 1,000 population to 6.5, the lowest of the 1900–2018 period.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hestat/marriage_rate_2018/marriage_rate_2018.htm

Today only 6.5 per thousand are getting married. We know why. Men are getting wise to the anti-male laws that favor women and are going their own way.

No, we just live in a society where responsible people don't get married. Guilt isn't a reason to put a ring on it and many other factors.

No, we just live in a society where responsible people don't get married. Guilt isn't a reason to put a ring on it and many other factors.
Men are not getting married because men are being discriminated against in the application of law, in Divorce, and Family courts. The truth is men do not need women to be successful in life. Males are told from youth they are going to have to go out work until they die or have enough left of the fruits of their labor to support them in their elder years.

Women today are not wired to work until they die, nor do they want to. They need men to survive and their value to a man is diminished by the time they hit the "wall" at age of 30-35. Men do not hit their prime earning years until they their 40-50s and can pick and choose from a population of women in their mid to late 20s who are still in their prime child bearing years. On the other hand women who have fucked their their way through their 20s, have high body counts, and possibly one or two children by age 30 have nothing to offer a man except worn out sexuality, the offspring of another man, and added financial and legal responsibility which is heavily weighted against him and his property. In essence the feminist movement and it's demonization of men has destroyed the futures of millions of single moms and other woke women who are going to have to work for life and die alone.

The left sees the problem of men simply going their own way and the threat it poses to the economics of single moms. Some states are considering laws that would put a man dating a single mom with children on the hook for child support if he has at any time "acted as a father figure" to the child, even though he is not the biological father. So take that to heart guys when you're prowling previously owned pussy with kids. ;)

Men are not getting married because men are being discriminated against in the application of law, in Divorce, and Family courts. The truth is men do not need women to be successful in life. Males are told from youth they are going to have to go out work until they die or have enough left of the fruits of their labor to support them in their elder years.

Women today are not wired to work until they die, nor do they want to. They need men to survive and their value to a man is diminished by the time they hit the "wall" at age of 30-35. Men do not hit their prime earning years until they their 40-50s and can pick and choose from a population of women in their mid to late 20s who are still in their prime child bearing years. On the other hand women who have fucked their their way through their 20s, have high body counts, and possibly one or two children by age 30 have nothing to offer a man except worn out sexuality, the offspring of another man, and added financial and legal responsibility which is heavily weighted against him and his property. In essence the feminist movement and it's demonization of men has destroyed the futures of millions of single moms and other woke women who are going to have to work for life and die alone.

The left sees the problem of men simply going their own way and the threat it poses to the economics of single moms. Some states are considering laws that would put a man dating a single mom with children on the hook for child support if he has at any time "acted as a father figure" to the child, even though he is not the biological father. So take that to heart guys when you're prowling previously owned pussy with kids. ;)
People aren't getting married because they don't have a reason to.

Whether you need to rationalize it.another way is completely your thing.

Men are not getting married because men are being discriminated against in the application of law, in Divorce, and Family courts.

If you're not having kids with the careful and deliberate intent to build a family, why in the fuck would anyone get married?? It's a terrible deal.

Women today are not wired to work until they die, nor do they want to.

Sucks for all them strong independent wahmenz who don't need no man LOL

The left sees the problem of men simply going their own way and the threat it poses to the economics of single moms.

I think it was NYT, called it dangerous ... then went on to explain how traditional women who were stay home moms were enabling misogyny and encouraging MGTOW men to seek better 'quality' women....

Not accepting garden tools as housewives is DANGEROUS!!! Say the garden tools.... L

Some states are considering laws that would put a man dating a single mom with children on the hook for child support if he has at any time "acted as a father figure" to the child,

LMFAO!!! God I hope they do it.... I REALLY hope they do.

(Men in "their prime earning years" ought to recognize this reference)

I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the Gas n' Sip on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?

By choice, man! Yeah, man. A conscious choice!

I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the Gas n' Sip on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?

No women anywhere? BIg tiddy goth wife is upstairs working and watching kids 3 and 4.... I've got #1 mowing the yard and #2 is wrapping up her last week of school.

I'm here because I enjoy the topics and flexible interaction format.

What a shame. No one wants the OP. Even BB could get married.

This isn’t political. Don’t marry someone incompatible. Pretty simple. If you knock a woman up you need to handle your business accordingly. I’m not sure I would have gotten to my better earning years without my wife. I have younger friends who love the You Tube advisors who had their lives wrecked or whatever and dig the whole red pill go your own way thing. Whatever floats your boat.

How many whining threads are you going to make, asshole?

No wonder you're an incel boomer, all you do is complain all day long. Holy fuck.

If you're not having kids with the careful and deliberate intent to build a family, why in the fuck would anyone get married?? It's a terrible deal.

Sucks for all them strong independent wahmenz who don't need no man LOL

I think it was NYT, called it dangerous ... then went on to explain how traditional women who were stay home moms were enabling misogyny and encouraging MGTOW men to seek better 'quality' women....

Not accepting garden tools as housewives is DANGEROUS!!! Say the garden tools.... L

LMFAO!!! God I hope they do it.... I REALLY hope they do.
Lawyers are saying all it might take is testimony that a child has viewed a man as a father figure or called him dad, or if the man had simply dropped the child off at school or picked the child up from school, or accompanied the child to a dental or medical appointment. So, a word to the wise should be sufficient to prevent an ambush on a man's wealth and property by a scheming predatory female looking for a free ride and a quick divorce.

This isn’t political. Don’t marry someone incompatible. Pretty simple. If you knock a woman up you need to handle your business accordingly. I’m not sure I would have gotten to my better earning years without my wife. I have younger friends who love the You Tube advisors who had their lives wrecked or whatever and dig the whole red pill go your own way thing. Whatever floats your boat.
To be clear, if a man does knock his girlfriend up it is his responsibility to pay the piper or marry the woman.

In my case it's by choice. I have too much to do and places to go to settle down right now. I do enjoy female company from time to time but it's casual and temporary by plan.

PS: It's Monday afternoon.

Had my kids and seen them grow up and out of the house, so see no reason to institutionalise myself again. Was it happy? no. But the kids part is great. It cost me a lot to get out of it, but all good things cost money. Freedom is bought at a price. Would i do it again now No. Never. It was probably one of the most lonely and sad parts of my life. Hell, i would rather go back to the army than that again.

All I can say is having kids is a big joy in life, and if getting married is the price to pay for it, then one should pay. The joy children bring sort of makes it worth while, whether you do it married or as the single dad thing.

In my case it's by choice. I have too much to do and places to go to settle down right now. I do enjoy female company from time to time but it's casual and temporary by plan.

PS: It's Monday afternoon.
A damn shame they don't feel the same way after you pay them.

Dummy. He wasn't talking about today being Saturday night.

Lawyers are saying all it might take is testimony that a child has viewed a man as a father figure or called him dad, or if the man had simply dropped the child off at school or picked the child up from school, or accompanied the child to a dental or medical appointment. So, a word to the wise should be sufficient to prevent an ambush on a man's wealth and property by a scheming predatory female looking for a free ride and a quick divorce.

God I hope so....
do-it-ben-stiller.gif

To be clear, if a man does knock his girlfriend up it is his responsibility to pay the piper or marry the woman.

Yes, and we as a society should absolutely use the law to hold the actual fathers responsible for their fuck trophies.

In my perfect world men would also be absolutely protected from being held responsible for another mans offspring without his explicit consent , aka adoption.

Paternity testing is just too easy for there to be any debate about who is responsible. Your kid? You legally adopted?? you pay... not your kid? You didn't legally adopt?? You don't pay. That fuckin' simple.

I can't even fathom how demented someone would need to be to argue otherwise or that the law could actually be different. Our society is truly insane and diseased.

God I hope so....
do-it-ben-stiller.gif

Yes, and we as a society should absolutely use the law to hold the actual fathers responsible for their fuck trophies.

In my perfect world men would also be absolutely protected from being held responsible for another mans offspring without his explicit consent , aka adoption.

Paternity testing is just too easy for there to be any debate about who is responsible. Your kid? You legally adopted?? you pay... not your kid? You didn't legally adopt?? You don't pay. That fuckin' simple.

I can't even fathom how demented someone would need to be to argue otherwise or that the law could actually be different. Our society is truly insane and diseased.
Totally agree.

If this affects the birthrate, we can always make up for the shortfall by expanding the immigration quotas. No biggie.

Real Men should never read Rationalwiki, it's CommieTown.
That is a lie. Here's what Ratwiki has to say about Communism. What they say is entirely, well, rational.

Real Men should never read Breitbart, The Blaze, The Epoch Times, Newsmax, Fox, etc. And should definitely never post anything from that kind of source.

That is a lie. Here's what Ratwiki has to say about Communism.

Real Men should never read Breitbart, The Blaze, The Epoch Times, Newsmax, Fox, etc. And should definitely never post anything from that kind of source.
Real men don't care what any one else thinks, unless they are respected Good White Men, so most of the MSM goes out the window. Sort of like listening to women talking about the flower arranging for some do, in one ear out the other.

Back