Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

I beg for it. There’s something primal about it that can’t be easily explained. A need.

I push my back into him as we lay on our sides in the bed. I’m reading he’s holding me. My ass against him makes his cock start to rise to attention and I feel myself get excited at the thought. His cock slips between my thighs and his hands grip my hips. I set my book aside, having read the same sentence four times now, I know I’m not reading more tonight. His fingers slip between my panties and skin, pulling the last stitch of clothing I’m wearing down to my ankles and off. I turn my head back to kiss him and gasp, feeling his fingers find the wetness between my legs. As he pushes me onto my stomach and guides his cock into me all I can think is “Thank you.”

Mmmmm wish I was touching that wetness!!!

I beg for it. There’s something primal about it that can’t be easily explained. A need.

I push my back into him as we lay on our sides in the bed. I’m reading he’s holding me. My ass against him makes his cock start to rise to attention and I feel myself get excited at the thought. His cock slips between my thighs and his hands grip my hips. I set my book aside, having read the same sentence four times now, I know I’m not reading more tonight. His fingers slip between my panties and skin, pulling the last stitch of clothing I’m wearing down to my ankles and off. I turn my head back to kiss him and gasp, feeling his fingers find the wetness between my legs. As he pushes me onto my stomach and guides his cock into me all I can think is “Thank you.”

Mmmmm what a sexy ass. And thank you! :devil::kiss:

Amazing photos. I look forward to see what else you have in store of us :D

Sliding in you from behind, meeting no resistance due to your slick coated skin on your inner thighs and over your lips. Your lips part with ease and I enter slowly at first until I reach full depth. My cock jerks and I withdraw until just my head is in then push back in fast and hard.

*growls*:heart::heart::heart:

It’s raining... again

I actually really love the rain. As it wakes me with heavy drops falling on the gutters, I can’t help but smile. When it rains, I think of dancing, singing, kissing. As it pours against my windshield in sheets I want to pull over, put my arms out and spin. I want the rain to soak me to the core. To feel breathtakingly soggy. To smell the wetness in the air as it fills my lungs. It’s so close to her smell. I actually really love the rain.

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed pictures

Last edited:
I actually really love the rain. As it wakes me with heavy drops falling on the gutters, I can’t help but smile. When it rains, I think of dancing, singing, kissing. As it pours against my windshield in sheets I want to pull over, put my arms out and spin. I want the rain to soak me to the core. To feel breathtakingly soggy. To smell the wetness in the air as it fills my lungs. It’s so close to her smell. I actually really love the rain.

Mmmmmm, love the...wetness. :devil::kiss:

I too love the smell of rain especially after a dry spell.

Lovely photos, especially the naked breasts behind the wet glass

Beauty in the rain, as it falls and spatters. Beauty in the skin in which it falls.
Beauty all around, what do I see? A lady in red looking at me.
Dancing, dancing til hearts content, dancing with Moochie, heaven sent!

Beautiful stories, beautiful photos, beautiful you!!!

You are so stunningly beautiful.

Mmmmm....

Love the sight of you against the wall, waiting for the touch of a lucky man (or woman), maybe watching you your hips sway to the rhythm of the music playing.

I long to step behind you, rocking my hips against yours, taking you in my arms, feeling your luscious ass against me.

So wonderful to read your thoughts and see your gorgeous body.

How did you know I was in the mood to dance? Oh, that’s right! I always am... especially with a man who can read my thoughts, my soul. Thank you for your compliments. I look forward to them now. *big smiles*

Mmmmm wish I was touching that wetness!!!

Well, my goodness! *blushes* Thank you for finding me so alluring that you long to touch me.

Mmmmm what a sexy ass. And thank you! :devil::kiss:

*wiggles my booty a bit in thanks*

Amazing photos. I look forward to see what else you have in store of us :D

Me too! I never actually know what I’ll say until I sit to write it! If you (or anyone for that matter) has a suggestion about something they would like to know about me, or something you would like to see, I’ll try to make that happen to the best of my abilities.

Sliding in you from behind, meeting no resistance due to your slick coated skin on your inner thighs and over your lips. Your lips part with ease and I enter slowly at first until I reach full depth. My cock jerks and I withdraw until just my head is in then push back in fast and hard.

I moan and whimper with every stroke enjoying the closeness between us and how deep you feel inside me. I start to push back against you in a rhythm that I know will bring me quickly to my peak.

How I am elated when I please you! :heart:

Mmmmmm, love the...wetness. :devil::kiss:

Yes, sometimes being drenched is just lovely. :devil:

I too love the smell of rain especially after a dry spell.

Lovely photos, especially the naked breasts behind the wet glass

I’m glad you also appreciate the odor of rain... subtle, vaguely sweet yet musty.

Beauty in the rain, as it falls and spatters. Beauty in the skin in which it falls.
Beauty all around, what do I see? A lady in red looking at me.
Dancing, dancing til hearts content, dancing with Moochie, heaven sent!

Beautiful stories, beautiful photos, beautiful you!!!

I’m so honored that you wrote me something so beautiful! Thank you. So much.

You are so stunningly beautiful.

And you are such a kind gentleman to say so.

Moochie... you are truly breathtaking. So very sexy, alluring and desirable. A truly gorgeous woman. THANK YOU for sharing.
:rose:

I moan and whimper with every stroke enjoying the closeness between us and how deep you feel inside me. I start to push back against you in a rhythm that I know will bring me quickly to my peak.

As you near your peak, I move my hands under you arse cheeks, moving one finger to collect your juice on it and then moving it back slightly start to run the finger tip around your tight puckered opening.

I’m so glad I found your thread and took the time to go back and check out your pics. The curves of your amazing ass, those bars piercing through your nipples, your beautiful hair. :devil::devil::devil:

Wow! You are insanely talented in your rich, vivid words and the beauty of your body is astonishing. I’m very grateful to find this thread.

Such a gorgeous ass! And as you all my mind can think to say is "thank you"

I shouldn’t, but I do

Sometimes, even when I know I shouldn’t do something... I do it. Is it spite? No. It’s for the thrill. The pleasure of just trying something (or someone) new. Today I ordered a chai instead of coffee. I drink a LOT of coffee. It is a life-sustaining beverage as far as I’m concerned. But, I have never tried a chai tea, saw it on the menu and thought: “huh.” So now here we are. As I sip the spiced, warm, sultry beverage now, I think about how I can fall so quickly for something (or someone) I hardly know. I am my own defiance, and I am LOVING this chai.

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:
Sometimes, even when I know I shouldn’t do something... I do it. Is it spite? No. It’s for the thrill. The pleasure of just trying something (or someone) new. Today I ordered a chai instead of coffee. I drink a LOT of coffee. It is a life-sustaining beverage as far as I’m concerned. But, I have never tried a chai tea, saw it on the menu and thought: “huh.” So now here we are. As I sip the spiced, warm, sultry beverage now, I think about how I can fall so quickly for something (or someone) I hardly know. I am my own defiance, and I am LOVING this chai.
You love that chai, just like I love your booty.

Mmmm, your ass. And I :heart: tea. And your ass. Among other things. :devil::kiss:

Makes me feel good about giving up coffee.

I drink a lot of tea in preference of coffee, but never tried chai in fact I’ve not seen it on the menu in any of the Indian restaurants I frequent.

I quite like trying new things and I would really like to try you out especially that wonderful tight arse you have.

Take a sip, from my cup,
Feel the warmth as it runs down.

:rose::rose::rose::kiss::rose::rose::rose:

I bruise easily

Sure, I put on a different exterior for the world. This facade of confidence that exudes from my every pore is a disguise. I am still just this soft fruit on the inside. Thin skin, easily blemished. Just under this fragile casing the sweetness of my fruit with its rich, delicious nectar can be tasted. Be careful with me. I like things fast, but somehow, also gentle. Don’t jostle my contents. Instead, cherish them because I bruise so easily.

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:
Back