Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

Sure, I put on a different exterior for the world. This facade of confidence that exudes from my every pore is a disguise. I am still just this soft fruit on the inside. Thin skin, easily blemished. Just under this fragile casing the sweetness of my fruit with its rich, delicious nectar can be tasted. Be careful with me. I like things fast, but somehow, also gentle. Don’t jostle my contents. Instead, cherish them because I bruise so easily.

Lucky hand

Sure, I put on a different exterior for the world. This facade of confidence that exudes from my every pore is a disguise. I am still just this soft fruit on the inside. Thin skin, easily blemished. Just under this fragile casing the sweetness of my fruit with its rich, delicious nectar can be tasted. Be careful with me. I like things fast, but somehow, also gentle. Don’t jostle my contents. Instead, cherish them because I bruise so easily.

I’d love to taste the sweet nectur that comes from within,
Take me away, fill me, free me from my sin!

I would be extremely gentle whilst tasting your nectar, holding you firmly but without marking you.

Handle with care, my lovely friend. :kiss::rose:

i like your pictures and i like even more the lingerie you have, keep those nice pictures cumming

That hand in the panties always does a number on me...wishing it was my hand! :)

So very jealous of your hand right now. And oh yeah, I want a taste of that sweet nectar.

Moochie... you are truly breathtaking. So very sexy, alluring and desirable. A truly gorgeous woman. THANK YOU for sharing.
:rose:

You are such a sweetheart. You’re more than welcome. I’ve been finding these musings to be, in a way, cathartic.

I’m so glad I found your thread and took the time to go back and check out your pics. The curves of your amazing ass, those bars piercing through your nipples, your beautiful hair. :devil::devil::devil:

So I shouldn’t cut my hair soon?! Uh oh *winks*

Wow! You are insanely talented in your rich, vivid words and the beauty of your body is astonishing. I’m very grateful to find this thread.

*blushes* with compliments like that, it’s all my pleasure.

Such a gorgeous ass! And as you all my mind can think to say is "thank you"

*smiles big* you’re welcome.

You love that chai, just like I love your booty.

I will! I’ve had it. Few times since... having a hard time ordering anything else. *smiles*

Mmmm, your ass. And I :heart: tea. And your ass. Among other things. :devil::kiss:

*giggles* I usually go for black teas over any other, but that Chai... *impish grin*

Makes me feel good about giving up coffee.

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I have quite the infinity for coffee. It is still a staple in my cup, I just like to try new things.

I drink a lot of tea in preference of coffee, but never tried chai in fact I’ve not seen it on the menu in any of the Indian restaurants I frequent.

I quite like trying new things and I would really like to try you out especially that wonderful tight arse you have.

This was a chai latte from a coffee shop. When I ordered it the girl made sure she had heard me right because it’s not anything close to my “usual” drink.

Take a sip, from my cup,
Feel the warmth as it runs down.

Your poetry is always so lovely.

*blows you a kiss*

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I’m craving it. It comes in waves. I need it to happen soon: something to change. I’ve thought about what I could do... but those big things won’t happen quickly and I need it now. I want to feel a thrill. Find a woman and take her for mine? Sleep with a friend I’ve been stringing along lately? The safest thing would be cutting my hair. Sometimes that’s enough, but sometimes I need more. What if I do something I regret?

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed pictures

Last edited:
I’m craving it. It comes in waves. I need it to happen soon: something to change. I’ve thought about what I could do... but those big things won’t happen quickly and I need it now. I want to feel a thrill. Find a woman and take her for mine? Sleep with a friend I’ve been stringing along lately? The safest thing would be cutting my hair. Sometimes that’s enough, but sometimes I need more. What if I do something I regret?

Bah! Regrets build character, deep within,
Seeing on the surface, you don’t know me.
Look into my eyes, deep and gloomy,
Feel my heart, you’ll find your thrill....

Take what you want, do what you want, with a body like yours no one will complain.

A woman both sexy and very literate. Nothing can get any hotter. Wow!

Nice title. ;) And even nicer view. :devil::kiss:

Lucky hand

it deserves a bit of luck after being smashed at work (note the big bruise on the back of said hand).

I’d love to taste the sweet nectur that comes from within,
Take me away, fill me, free me from my sin!

I don’t know about freeing you from sin, but I may join you for some sinning! :devil:

I would be extremely gentle whilst tasting your nectar, holding you firmly but without marking you.

so kind and gentle you are, when necessary of course. *winks*

Handle with care, my lovely friend. :kiss::rose:

exactly. Thank you.

i like your pictures and i like even more the lingerie you have, keep those nice pictures cumming

Thanks! I’m glad you like my lingerie. I try to keep things fun under my clothes, because why not?

That hand in the panties always does a number on me...wishing it was my hand! :)

if it helps, I wish it was someone else’s hand too... *impish grin*

So very jealous of your hand right now. And oh yeah, I want a taste of that sweet nectar.

I don’t think you’re alone. *giggles*

Flirting

He makes a joke and while I laugh, I place a hand on his thigh. He’s told me before that he thinks about me...that he wants me. I lean in and give him a view down my top. I leave my hand on his leg, feeling his muscles under my hand and wondering what his bare skin looks like. There’s a desire to conquer him because I know I can, but for now, I’ll just smile.

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:
He makes a joke and while I laugh, I place a hand on his thigh. He’s told me before that he thinks about me...that he wants me. I lean in and give him a view down my top. I leave my hand on his leg, feeling his muscles under my hand and wondering what his bare skin looks like. There’s a desire to conquer him because I know I can, but for now, I’ll just smile.

He would be putty in your hands after looking at your cleavage.

Sometimes, even when I know I shouldn’t do something... I do it. Is it spite? No. It’s for the thrill. The pleasure of just trying something (or someone) new. Today I ordered a chai instead of coffee. I drink a LOT of coffee. It is a life-sustaining beverage as far as I’m concerned. But, I have never tried a chai tea, saw it on the menu and thought: “huh.” So now here we are. As I sip the spiced, warm, sultry beverage now, I think about how I can fall so quickly for something (or someone) I hardly know. I am my own defiance, and I am LOVING this chai.

wow see thru panties and delicious ass so sexy

Lovely and alluring. Both words and view. :kiss::kiss:

Playful

He told me to, so I did. Sometimes I like to be played with a little. Toyed with. Pushed to a limit. He knew that. My heart pounding, I lifted my shirt, pulling my bra up over my breasts and I played with my nipples in the passenger seat while a friend drove. He missed the turn while he looked over at me tugging and rubbing my hard nipples while I thought of another.

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:
He told me to, so I did. Sometimes I like to be played with a little. Toyed with. Pushed to a limit. He knew that. My heart pounding, I lifted my shirt, pulling my bra up over my breasts and I played with my nipples in the passenger seat while a friend drove. He missed the turn while he looked over at me tugging and rubbing my hard nipples while I thought of another.

A twist, a turn. Or a missed turn,
Tugging and pulling what fun,
Lift the shirt yes indeed,
Watching nipple play, what road?

I think I would have missed the turn as well, but more likely I would have pulled over and slid my hand between your legs while watching you pull on those nipples and twist the bars.

Mmmmm those lovelies need my lips and tongue, my teeth.:devil::kiss:

Bah! Regrets build character, deep within,
Seeing on the surface, you don’t know me.
Look into my eyes, deep and gloomy,
Feel my heart, you’ll find your thrill....

Your poetry is so lovely. I wish I had such a gift!

Take what you want, do what you want, with a body like yours no one will complain.

*smile* thank you for your vote of confidence.

A woman both sexy and very literate. Nothing can get any hotter. Wow!

Thank you for your kind words. I try to also be a bit enigmatic *winks*

Nice title. ;) And even nicer view. :devil::kiss:

You know how I ❤️ My Bowie. :kiss:
wow see thru panties and delicious ass so sexy

Thank you. I like sheer panties: the hint of what’s underneath, a bit more revealing even when there is more fabric.

Once again, I am blown away by your articulate, vivid ways, how you show a piece of inner you, and your amazing body. I like that I started to breathe a little faster reading this latest one. You seem like someone very fun to know.

Back