Moochie’s Meandering Missives (and a pic or two)

I have no words for the
Current contentment
Coursing completely
Through my entire
Puddled-state.

I can’t do it justice,
So I won’t even try.

:heart:

attachment.php

:heart::heart:

I thought it meant you were Moochie's Anu. Anu being a Finnish name and Finns use the letter n to indicate the possessive. Plus, they love a compound noun.

I also thought it meant the person you were with was a bit prone to mooching around, i.e. being sullen and bored in a northern English way.

The real story is so much better though. Magnificent missives. Love the DCfC t-shirt pic.

This nickname I have is often misconstrued when my sisters refer to me as “Mooch” or “Moochie” in front of people. In the US, the term “mooch” tends to be a descriptor with mostly negative connotations - someone who begs for something often and/or profits off of the proffered things of others. I’m not saying I’m above begging for something (there is one thing I can immediately think of which I have been known to plead and beg for...), but it can be a bit odd when someone thinks my sister casually calls me an annoying sponge.

Thank you for your interesting interpretation... I don’t know much Finnish (alright! You caught me, I know none), but I am intrigued.

Death Cab was one of the bands I saw the day before I met Him... so... they kinda have a huge place in my music collection.

The action precedes the finished product. A beautiful view Moochienanu. :rose:

Thank you. 🌷

I love the tie, the feet especially and I’m generally not a foot fan. Beautiful Moochie.

I have few options for self ties that limit movement, so the obvious first one was legs... I started with a double column tie at the ankle and remembered a very lovely Av (Seela I think? She’s since changed it) of micro-bound feet, so I then went down and between toes. I have my own little criticisms for the tie (one of my bands on the ankle didn’t lay flat, etc), but for my first in months, I am pretty happy with it.

Image removed on 3/28/22

Beautiful rope work; beautiful subject. Thanks.

Thank you.

Toe tying...

Hmmm.

Those are pretty.

:cattail:

how’s the ropin’ comin’ along, cowgirl?

Well, I found myself very distracted yesterday morning (*insert cheesy grin*), but I have a plan for my free time today... so we’ll see how it goes.

Last edited:
I have few options for self ties that limit movement, so the obvious first one was legs... I started with a double column tie at the ankle and remembered a very lovely Av (Seela I think? She’s since changed it) of micro-bound feet, so I then went down and between toes. I have my own little criticisms for the tie (one of my bands on the ankle didn’t lay flat, etc), but for my first in months, I am pretty happy with it.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2080482&stc=1&d=1569063928

It looks better from this angle.

Yes you are limited in self ties that restrict movement as one hand at least is needed free to route and fix the rope and if dual ropes are used then generally both hand will be needed. You will work it out.

Are you still attending ‘workshops’ as you were some months back or have they taken a step back now you are spending more time with Him.

It looks better from this angle.

Yes you are limited in self ties that restrict movement as one hand at least is needed free to route and fix the rope and if dual ropes are used then generally both hand will be needed. You will work it out.

Are you still attending ‘workshops’ as you were some months back or have they taken a step back now you are spending more time with Him.

The place that puts on the kinky workshops here lost their rigging teachers (it was really bittersweet because they got very popular in the community here in western US and Canada, so they got so many opportunities away that they couldn’t pass on them anymore - they were recently a main presenter at Rope In Motion, Montreal). So those classes have been in flux and moved from their usual days. A friend went to the last one with the new teachers and said they were good, so I might actively try to make it soon... the problem is the next one is next Saturday... so I won’t be making that one.

The place that puts on the kinky workshops here lost their rigging teachers (it was really bittersweet because they got very popular in the community here in western US and Canada, so they got so many opportunities away that they couldn’t pass on them anymore - they were recently a main presenter at Rope In Motion, Montreal). So those classes have been in flux and moved from their usual days. A friend went to the last one with the new teachers and said they were good, so I might actively try to make it soon... the problem is the next one is next Saturday... so I won’t be making that one.

Hope you can make some of their sessions, always good to learn and practice with someone with more expertise. I realise it is probably too difficult to arrange, but would He ba available to attend with you on some classes

Well, I found myself very distracted yesterday morning (*insert cheesy grin*), but I have a plan for my free time today... so we’ll see how it goes.

understandable. you’re a walking, talking distraction.

good luck getting tied up in your free time.

Well known fingertips
Gliding over each soft rope
Pulled,
Secured,
Hard,
Tight,
Against supple tissues,
Past scars and bruises
Of the past;
Taking time to feel each
Pay respect to their meaning,
And continue to press
Where they’re needed,
Intending to pleasure
Every party
As the constriction
Is added
Right where it is needed.

This helps with the drop.

Image removed on 3/28/22

Last edited:
Well known fingertips
Pulled,
Secured,
Hard,
Tight,
Against supple tissues,
Past scars and bruises
Of the past;
Taking time to feel each
And continue to press
Where they’re needed,
Intending to pleasure
Every party
As the constriction
Is added

attachment.php
Oh, I like that!! Damn!!

Well known fingertips
Pulled,
Secured,
Hard,
Tight,
Against supple tissues,
Past scars and bruises
Of the past;
Taking time to feel each
And continue to press
Where they’re needed,
Intending to pleasure
Every party
As the constriction
Is added

attachment.php

Great poem, great pic of a really well executed tie. You must have had help with that one, right?

Well known fingertips
Pulled,
Secured,
Hard,
Tight,
Against supple tissues,
Past scars and bruises
Of the past;
Taking time to feel each
And continue to press
Where they’re needed,
Intending to pleasure
Every party
As the constriction
Is added

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2080552&stc=1&d=1569141801

Moochie, that is so beautiful, both words and photo.

Word Salad (Although not really, I just like that terminology)

I need to get it out
Let it pour out of me
Like waterfalls
Filling lakes
With words and poetry.
I could say anything I want here
And I love that feeling
It’s like free falling off a building
Or maybe a really high mountain
I can only imagine,
Though...
Because I’m not quite that insane.
I do feel ludicrous sometimes
Thinking about things I can never have,
About putting them on a list
And then crying it out
Before erasing them
Because it’s just the silly girl inside
Trying to fight her way out.
I know it will be unattainable,
So in the can goes that one.
I just need to talk about things
And not, you know?
It’s like I have something inside
That’s bursting at the seams to be seen
But I don’t know what it is,
So I just keep putting words on a page
Until they make something click inside
And give me that release...

Maybe today
Just isn’t the day.

I hate subdrop.

I’m feeling... vulnerable... today.
I told Him it was a distant feeling,
But now I think it’s something else
Masquerading as a loose tether...
I need to CTFD,
Recenter,
And find something to bring this
Feeling to a dull roar.
Just for a couple of days.
Until I can be in His arms;
In the place where I fit
And everything makes sense again.

I think I just have to stay up late and tie myself again today,
It seems to give me a sense of peace I’ve been lacking.

I know.
I know this is just ridiculous.
I’m a grown woman
I don’t need someone else to tell me
That everything is gonna be alright...
But the thing is,
It helps
When I hear the words from His lips,
It’s an immediate calm
And all is right with the world again.

Image removed on 4/1/2022

Last edited:
I’m feeling... vulnerable... today.
I told Him it was a distant feeling,
But now I think it’s something else
Masquerading as a loose tether...
I need to CTFD,
Recenter,
And find something to bring this
Feeling to a dull roar.
Just for a couple of days.
Until I can be in His arms;
In the place where I fit
And everything makes sense again.

I think I just have to stay up late and tie myself again today,
It seems to give me a sense of peace I’ve been lacking.

I know.
I’m a grown woman
But the thing is,
It helps
It’s an immediate calm

I understand completely your need to be reassured by Him. It isn’t silly at all. I must say that I love your photo. So beautiful.

I understand completely your need to be reassured by Him. It isn’t silly at all. I must say that I love your photo. So beautiful.

Thank you for both the understanding and the compliment.

This picture has an expiration. I hope you understand.

I know.
I’m a grown woman
But the thing is,
It helps
It’s an immediate calm

Hello, beautiful. Don't be too hard on yourself. Words of reassurance from someone that you love and trust, can be a powerful balm. :heart:

Great poem, great pic of a really well executed tie. You must have had help with that one, right?

That is beautiful. Looks challenging to do on your own. I'm impressed.

Intricate work ;)

Done alone, and not so difficult, really.
It starts as many ties do, with halving the rope and threading the working ends through the bight. The back, as I confessed to Him while tying, is not nearly as nice to look at. I still have to learn “pretty” ends. I usually hide them when I can.

Any riggers with suggestions for what to do with the end of your tie?

Back