Moochie’s Meandering Missives (and a pic or two)

Because we all need a reminder sometimes

Prickly
Stabbing
Touchy
Spiny
Sharp
Biting
Stingy
I don’t just let it lie, I poke back.

My exterior looks soft,
Full of curves and lusciousness
That elicits your attention
Which is fine,
I do like it,
But please
Don’t think that your response
To my outward appearance
Should make me want you
Or owe you anything in return.

I am not here for you,
Keep in mind I am here for me, so
Get to know me and
Know ME not just my body,
Ask me my thoughts
Ask me my views
Ask me my likes
Ask me my dislikes
Ask me why and I will ponder with you.

I am tired of saying the same things
I am tired of putting up my barricades
And feeling them reach ever skyward
With every “Wow UR hot”
Without the gumption to even read a single post
Or read my profile
Only look at my pictures
And think you know
Enough about me
To not get my fangs
In return?

Am I just a body?
Should I ever be?
Should you assume I am?
I think ‘no’ to each of those questions.

Please get to know me first.
Then maybe I won’t bite back (so hard).

attachment.php

Attachments

• 139E94A9-9887-4B89-BF32-D86FC5B9BF50.jpg
    139E94A9-9887-4B89-BF32-D86FC5B9BF50.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Prickly
Stabbing
Touchy
Spiny
Sharp
Biting
Stingy

My exterior looks soft,
Which is fine,
I do like it,
But please
To my outward appearance
Should make me want you

I am not here for you,
Get to know me and
Ask me my thoughts
Ask me my views
Ask me my likes
Ask me my dislikes

With every “Wow UR hot”
Or read my profile
Only look at my pictures
And think you know
Enough about me
To not get my fangs
In return?

Am I just a body?
Should I ever be?
Should you assume I am?

attachment.php

Word.

Prickly
Stabbing
Touchy
Spiny
Sharp
Biting
Stingy

My exterior looks soft,
Which is fine,
I do like it,
But please
To my outward appearance
Should make me want you

I am not here for you,
Get to know me and
Ask me my thoughts
Ask me my views
Ask me my likes
Ask me my dislikes

With every “Wow UR hot”
Or read my profile
Only look at my pictures
And think you know
Enough about me
To not get my fangs
In return?

Am I just a body?
Should I ever be?
Should you assume I am?

attachment.php

What are your views, your a very intriguing one...

Sure enough. :kiss:

What are your views, your a very intriguing one...

Since you ask so vaguely and in this particular “sentence,” I’m going to give you my views on your comment. First off, the half before your oddly placed comma is an unclear question. It should be designated as such with a question mark instead of a comma. You should also try to be more specific on which views, as I am a human and have many. After your new question mark, you make a statement but use “your” instead of the proper “you’re.” You may notice that this bothers me so much I commonly fix small errors like this before replying to comments in my thread. I just can’t look at them. Also you’re again uncertain what to say about me, which is fine, so you call me “a very intriguing one.” I will not disagree that for a one, I am very intriguing.

So, your comment should have read as follows:

“What are your views on [insert specific interest you would like to know about my views on]? You’re a very intriguing person...”

Last edited:
Sure enough. :kiss:

Since you ask so vaguely and in this particular “sentence,” I’m going to give you my views on your comment. First off, the half before your oddly placed comma is an unclear question. It should be designated as such with a question mark instead of a comma. You should also try to be more specific on which views, as I am a human and have many. After your new question mark, you make a statement but use “your” instead of the proper “you’re.” You may notice that this bothers me so much I commonly fix small errors like this before replying to comments in my thread. I just can’t look at them. Also you’re again uncertain what to say about me, which is fine, so you call me “a very intriguing one.” I will not disagree that for a one, I am very intriguing.

So, your comment should have read as follows:

“What are your views on [insert specific interest you would like to know about my views on]? You’re a very intriguing person...”

What are you view on biting to the point of tearing the skin? You're a very intriguing person. I hope this is netter for you than before?

What are your views on biting to the point of tearing the skin? You're a very intriguing person. I hope this is better for you than before?

My views on biting to the point of skin tearing are mostly about safety. First of all, any possibly scarring/body altering moment like this should be discussed between the biter (top) and the bitee (bottom) before the scene with consent, full negotiations, and safe words in place. If possible, the top should clean their mouth well before the scene with a chlorhexadine mouth rinse so as to decrease bacterial contamination. If skin tearing does occur during the scene, the bottom should be properly cleaned and dressed in aftercare which should occur as quickly after said biting as possible. Washing the wound(s) thoroughly with a sterile saline solution is important to prevent infection.

Now, I believe you were trying to ask my personal thoughts on being bitten to the point of breaking my skin. Do I like to be bitten? Absolutely. No one has bitten me hard enough to break my skin yet, but I look forward to Him trying.

💜 Moochie

PS. I hope you don’t mind me tweaking your original comment.

Prickly
Stabbing
Touchy
Spiny
Sharp
Biting
Stingy

My exterior looks soft,
Which is fine,
I do like it,
But please
To my outward appearance
Should make me want you

I am not here for you,
Get to know me and
Ask me my thoughts
Ask me my views
Ask me my likes
Ask me my dislikes

With every “Wow UR hot”
Or read my profile
Only look at my pictures
And think you know
Enough about me
To not get my fangs
In return?

Am I just a body?
Should I ever be?
Should you assume I am?

attachment.php

You are never and will never be just a body, and I love that you are here for you first, also as it should be. I do love the little glimpses I get into how your mind works but I do have to admit your body is fucking astounding......and hey I don't mind bites....please bite away ;) :rose::rose::rose:

Replies to wine and crayons

I like the daggers. Are they new? I don’t remember seeing them before.

They are new! My husband brought them home the other day. I really like them too.

So many activities to do in the bath......I can think of a few more :)

Like shave my...

... legs? ;)

Not a wine drinker, but I have also never heard of wine in a can lol.
Oh, and I know for myself, I definitely wish I was there naked with you...

And yes, I am still very aroused by this...

((HUGGLES))
:kiss::rose:

I won’t hold the fact that you’re not into wine against you. I used to not care for it either, but it grew on me... and now with the convenience of cans, I’m sold.

Thank you, as always for being so wonderful to me, stopping in and giving me such sweet compliments.

you have some fabulous breasts....:devil:

I’m starting to like them more with time. Thank you.

Something very desirable in these pictures and it is not wine or crayons!!! Must be Moochie!!! :devil::rose::rose:

The daggers then? *wink wink*

Just with my bathtime crayons..

What a close-up! not many ladies can boast of a dagger through their nipple.

I guess the secret’s our now... Moochie: Not like Many Ladies.

I was wondering where the crayons went!

*giggles* well, gonna have to come join me in the bath for colouring now! :cattail:

I have to say that the daggers are visually intriguing. Maybe its the sharp object thing, but mentally its a short reach to think, hopped in the bath, randomly pushed them through, endorphin rush to show and start playing games.

I really like them for that exact thought. I have arrows too, but there is something about these daggers that is something a bit... more...

😴

I would think the ‘sleep goddess’ couldn’t keep her hands off of you. I know I wouldn’t be able to resist!

You would think that, but in reality, those ladies and I have such serious relationship issues... I mean... it’s really rough.

Good luck with the sleep doll. Nice to stop in and see your sexy ass...been a bit busy but glad to see you back and still driving all of us crazy. Canned wine and bath crayons??? Please tell me you took pix/vids. Hope you are well. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Always so happy to see you stop in when you have the time. Of course there were pics and vids... and there may have even been a little playtime... *grins*

I am doing very well. Thank you for your kind thoughts.

You definitely would not be sleeping....

But I definitely would be in bed trying...

Hope the sleep goddesses are giving you the sweetest of slumbers xxx

You are so good to me! :rose:

I hope the sleep goddesses blessed you. You definitely deserve some rest.

((HUGGLES))

Thank you so much, Shyguy. You really make me feel beautiful with your thoughtfulness. :rose:

A shame I didn't get to Seattle tonight. -Wolf whistles-

It really is quite a shame we won’t be getting together while you’re close by! Makes me feel like pouting... (but thanks for your compliment)

You look amazing. Gorgeous.:kiss:

Thank you. I felt pretty that night.

Enjoy your time out and about tonight, and thank you as always for being so sharing :rose: xxxx

I had a really good time. I’ve been fighting a cold with a lingering cough for the last week or so, but still had this night off and knew I wanted to go out. I took a good friend out to karaoke and sang a song I could do with a cold and had the whole bar sing along with me. My friend thinks it’s hilarious that I know so many people when I go out, but really, I think I’m just memorable when you meet me *wink*

Looking sexy as always.

That’s very kind of you, thank you.

Fuck. So incredibly, exquisitely sexy. Want. Oh and I love your luscious nipples, my dear Moochie.:devil::kiss:

Hehe. You’re so very silly! Thank you for giving me a bum bump of confidence.

Moochie, if the opportunity presents itself, I definitely wouldn't mind giving it a go
Glad you are enjoying yourself. Your under the dress garments are definitely very alluring.

You take your break, we'll still be here and I love your pictures Moochie. You definitely get this 'old man' aroused very much.

We’ve discussed this whole ‘old man’ thing, I think... at least in private if not here in public... and I have to tell you, I won’t be having it. Nope nope nope. *crosses arms and shakes head*

I need no reply, just my bite mark on the other glorious cheek. 💋

Consider this a non-reply... and I wish I could bite my own ass for you, but that is just physically an impossibility... so *blows you a kiss* instead.

Mmmm and what a delicious bum it is!!
Rawwwrrr :devil: :p

I guess... I mean... if you eat rump roast. I’m a vegetarian, so... *grins*

That is one sexy bum...if you need help with the other cheek, let me know. :kiss:

You’ll be high on the list to contact *wink*

Oh fuck me!!! I want to do that.....only harder :catroar:
This pic does things to me ;)

Ooohhhh pphhhuccckkk...that's all I can think of to say.

Wow. That must be really good if it warrants 2 Ps and three Hs...

You look great from both front and back vantage points. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to grab your delicious-looking buns! :D

Happy you approve of both views.

You are never and will never be just a body, and I love that you are here for you first, also as it should be. I do love the little glimpses I get into how your mind works but I do have to admit your body is fucking astounding......and hey I don't mind bites....please bite away ;) :rose::rose::rose:

I have been receiving a lot of unsolicited PMs from people who have obviously not even read my profile before deciding I needed a message. This bothers me on many fronts... mainly because I am someone who likes to be kind to others and expects the same back. I am direct, honest, and sometimes a big tease. If they don’t take the time to read that I am married, that I’m bisexual, or that I have no need for a stranger to tell me (or show me) their cock gets hard for me before they message me, how do they think that leaves me feeling? I can tell you, it makes me feel a like their “compliment” has no value.

I have been blessed with a physique I am starting to be more proud about, but I haven’t always felt this good about my body. Because of this, I have built up myself mentally... for you and the other people who read what I write, I think you can see that in a way. I share myself here because I feel hope that there are as many people who browse through that would get something from the exhibition of my mind as well as my body.

Thank you to everyone who has ever read about someone (even their past posts count) BEFORE they decided that person needed a private message about their body.

And thank YOU, Plantbeat, for being someone who makes me want to keep posting.

For those not taking the time to get know you and not just your photos is truly a missed opportunity and their loss.....

Prickly
Stabbing
Touchy
Spiny
Sharp
Biting
Stingy

My exterior looks soft,
Which is fine,
I do like it,
But please
To my outward appearance
Should make me want you

I am not here for you,
Get to know me and
Ask me my thoughts
Ask me my views
Ask me my likes
Ask me my dislikes

With every “Wow UR hot”
Or read my profile
Only look at my pictures
And think you know
Enough about me
To not get my fangs
In return?

Am I just a body?
Should I ever be?
Should you assume I am?

attachment.php

Oh you are so much more than just a body, intelligent, intriguing, sometimes even intimidating... but most importantly, you are you...just keep being you, young lady. 💋

My views on biting to the point of skin tearing are mostly about safety. First of all, any possibly scarring/body altering moment like this should be discussed between the biter (top) and the bitee (bottom) before the scene with consent, full negotiations, and safe words in place. If possible, the top should clean their mouth well before the scene with a chlorhexadine mouth rinse so as to decrease bacterial contamination. If skin tearing does occur during the scene, the bottom should be properly cleaned and dressed in aftercare which should occur as quickly after said biting as possible. Washing the wound(s) thoroughly with a sterile saline solution is important to prevent infection.

Now, I believe you were trying to ask my personal thoughts on being bitten to the point of breaking my skin. Do I like to be bitten? Absolutely. No one has bitten me hard enough to break my skin yet, but I look forward to Him trying.

💜 Moochie

PS. I hope you don’t mind me tweaking your original comment.

All good....:rose:

When thoughts like this are expressed I can't ignore but to always think of who we are as individuals, and the disparity between everyone as a default. I think you would struggle to find any two single people who were operating out of the same base fundamental ideas of what it means to be a person who is surrounded by other people, and how the echo of ones direct existence influences anothers. I believe there is so much variance to those fundamental ideas it would be astounding.
What I'm trying to say, I think, is, sometimes people can't recognise a detrimental behaviour, or won't accept a detrimental behaviour for many many reasons. And some, perhaps most of those reasons are unconcious, or unknown.

However, I do tend to wholeheartedly agree with you Moochie on the issue of how you should treat people. Or at the least, aspire to treat people. It takes a few seconds of reflection to discern or decide how this particular behaviour might make ones self feel. Mistakes are made, this is inevitable, it is the attempt within ones self that creates the positive pathway.
Also as a side note-
This word has been my favourite word since I found out it existed.

Sonder
The realization that each passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own - populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries and inherited craziness - an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you'll never know existed, in which you might appear only once, as an extra sipping coffee in the background, as a blur of traffic passing on the highway, as a lighted window at dusk.

I understand what you’re saying. I do try to give benefit to the doubt and never assume someone is coming from a place other than one that was meant to be a positive one. My issue comes when they continue the behavior after I have told them that, for me, it is an unappreciated one. I have grown prickly because of this. It is harder to know the real me now through this site because of the wear down that these messages have caused. I think if you asked any of the senders though, I am not rude to them. If anything I make them realize their behavior through questions and help them at least see why it is important to know a person and not just a body.

I’ve been told by a friend that there are quite a few men who have that compulsory need to tell a woman something complimentary. That in itself isn’t a problem (especially in a “public” place with witnesses to the behavior and reaction). It is when there is something expected in return for the compliment. It hurts to send something out and not even get an acknowledgement it was received. In the same vein, if I receive something offensive to me (But maybe only me) that was meant as a compliment, should I just delete? This is that fine line I walk as an ampic poster.

Perhaps I do need to work on my “friends” list and just turn off PMs. That would possibly deal with the whole thing but also change my whole lit experience.

I do very much like and appreciate you sharing a new word here... while pondering your definition given, I was thinking... if I am an extra from a movie sipping coffee in the background for many, which I kinda hope I am for their sanity, peek at me with my cappuccino, enjoy how I sip from the cup, tell me to my face (here) how you feel about the way the foam accentuates my fiery hair in the sunlight, allow me to say ‘thank you,’ and then move on please. This part of your movie is here for watching again, or there are different parts where I am still in the background... but if I do not reach out and ask you to sit at my table with me and share a miniature cupcake together (or just watch me eat it), then please, just treat me as that interesting, beautiful extra that I am.

Oh you are so much more than just a body, intelligent, intriguing, sometimes even intimidating... but most importantly, you are you...just keep being you, young lady. 💋

I find the fact that I’m intimidating sometimes a bit... funny? I mean, sure, I accept at this point I can be. I am pretty sure no one looks at my thread, sees huge paragraphs of texts, and goes: “YAS! Another rant!!!! I’m so excite!” I know that sometimes I can be a bit... abrasive, and that courseness may be the intimidation you are alluding to. I don’t feel like I’m someone who people would be scared to hug, though... so *big hugs*

Oh, and I will always be me because I am fucking awesome! :cattail:

All good....:rose:

Haha. You’re an odd duck, you. Stick around. 🙃

You're definitely a Lit original and don't ever change you, but do what brings you happiness and flirty fun. Some may not get you but oh well. ;):kiss:

I feel it

I feel it.
The urgency.
A pressure building
A faucet left on,
dripping into a sink where the dishrag has fallen inside,
clogging the drain.
It slowly fills.
Overtime the water will crest the sink’s edge,
the surface tension holding it for seconds then allowing contents to start spilling upon the floor.

I feel it.
My mind racing.
Thinking of nothing
A specific thing
Unspeakable things
That claw at the corners
Of my eyes and make the mucous membranes there more susceptible,
Permeable to the leak.

I feel it.
The knowledge
Of the need
To allow things to be felt
All over again
But this time,
The waves will crash
And the drip has filled the sink
And holding on to the clawing creatures while life happens won’t be possible.

I feel it.
Even now as I type
Their fingernails rub against my cornea
With thoughts of
the small child inside
crumpled on the pavement
the weight of the world suddenly crashing upon her
as she lays helpless,
unable to move for the weight of it,
watching her closest family breathe their last breath
And she struggles for her next.

attachment.php

Attachments

• FA6DCCDC-8FA7-4CAA-AC2C-5DB6FF0A80DE.jpg
    FA6DCCDC-8FA7-4CAA-AC2C-5DB6FF0A80DE.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Prickly

My exterior looks soft,
Which is fine,
I do like it,
But please
To my outward appearance
Should make me want you

I am not here for you,
Get to know me and
Ask me my thoughts
Ask me my views
Ask me my likes
Ask me my dislikes

With every “Wow UR hot”
Or read my profile
Only look at my pictures
And think you know
Enough about me
To not get my fangs
In return?

Am I just a body?
Should I ever be?
Should you assume I am?

Wow UR hot

Yes I know the proper phrasing is "Wow! You're hot Moochie." I have School House Rock to thank for the majority of my grammatical skills (and auto-spellcheck to thank for posting a minimum of spelling errors).

You are quite a collection of curves and lusciousness. Physical and intellectual both.
Wait. :eek: You're not here for me? But... but... but... I say such pithy things though there is a decided lack of Want!, Fuck! and other textualizations of thoughts and feelings. Huh, textualizations isn't a word. Is there a single word for translating thoughts and feelings into words? Oh damn, writing. How did I forget that one? But I digress...

You're not here for me? :( *cry* (Yeah, I prefer the asterisk method of textualization).

Are you just a body? Yes by my definition becasue the mind is part of the body and also because based on my perusal of your pictures you don't have any aftermarket parts (the piercings aren't parts they're adornments).
Should you ever be? Well... there was that recent post about rape so I'm not sure I can answer this with a definitive black and white answer. Then again, I prefer gray. The real question is, do you prefer gray?
Should I assume you are? Only if, according to the old adage, I want to make an ass out of you and me. The again, considering your ass that is FAR from the worst plan in the world.

Bite away.
I have a reasonably high tolerance for pain.
I even like it in a spot or two. :devil:

I'll confess, I haven't read every one of your posts or your replies to others. I currently lack the time and though I'll likely catch up on the former, I doubt I'll ever catch up on the latter.

Now I'm off to spend my limited time sharing breakfast with another curvy, luscious lady that elicits attention with a glance or movement or word. I think that would be fun. Breakfast with you. So I'll your thoughts on breakfast. What do you like and dislike? Why do you like and dislike those? Care to ponder over a mimosa? A bloody Mary?

Cheers

Last edited:
We’ve discussed this whole ‘old man’ thing, I think... at least in private if not here in public... and I have to tell you, I won’t be having it. Nope nope nope. *crosses arms and shakes head*

Yes we have Moochie, and I used the single quotes to mean it as a joke. So please uncross your arms and smile, because we are good on that front :)

As for the most recent postings... I am sorry that someone has forced those words out of your wonderful mind. That people still don't get it. Yes, you are a beautiful, sexy and desirable woman. Speaking for myself (and others I am sure) we know you are so much more than that. Your intelligent, quirky (in the best possible way in my opinion), sometimes dark, strong and SO much more that I could barely even list all the different sides you have shared here. Having communicated with you here (and yes, I was tentative at first) and privately, I know that you are more than the physical appearance that many may just see. I just hope you know how much you are appreciated.

((HUGGLES))

Back