Monday, April 15th: First Ever Criminal Trial for a Former US President

A, I don't think Trump has any interest in Barron, and B, I don't think Melania would let Trump anywhere near Barron.
Since Barron just turned 18, and Melania and Diaper Donnie are sleeping in separate bedrooms, I bet Barron and Melania are..

Nevermind. Wrong board. šŸ˜‰

Bragg: Thank you for coming in today, ma'am. I understand this is an inconvenience to you, but the people appreciate you doing your civic duty. Now, to start out with, have you heard anything about this case, and do you have any initial thoughts about it or about the defendant, Mr. Trump?

Prospective Juror: Wait until you find out who is son is and what he's been up to! He's done more to take out these commies than anyone! FACT! And your communist run media is afraid of the TRUTH! Why would you waste an IQ of 145 when you can put him to work? šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‚šŸ¤Ŗ NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! WWG1WGA

Bragg: Thank you, ma'am. That will be all. You're dismissed from jury consideration at this time. And your honor? Would you please have your assistant call 911 for an emergency psychiatric evaluation?

Different apples and oranges case. The above was about the campaign funds. Bragg's charges are unrelated - tax fraud on his state and federal tax filings and a bogus claim that the deductions were for legal fees, and not hush money. Lying on your taxes gets you in serious trouble.

Seriously? "It is highly likely that Trump would have paid Daniels regardless just to avoid any marital strife or embarrassment to himself and his family." Then why did he pay off others in the past for this same shit?

His case is underway today in Manhattan.
The whole 34 charges in the indictment are about apples and oranges! The case is frivolous. The hope is to convict Trump via a bias jury. He wonā€™t get jail time but the conviction will be enough to use as a democrat campaign slogan hoping to swing fringe voters, pure election interference, also where the appellate process to clear him will be too little too late. Democrats are playing with fire. Lawfare on steroids. In my opinion the appellate court or DOJ should intervene restricting Bragg from prosecuting a federal charge which is outside the purview of state courts. This would leave prosecuting a misdemeanor charge that has already past its legal statutes of limitations.
An argument has been made that trump engaged in election interference by paying hush money just prior to the election and after the pussy grabbing tape came out
Hush money is incorrect, hush money insinuates guilt. Trump used his own money for an agreed upon NDA with Danielā€™s. Using NDAs to protect oneā€™s image is a common practice. Many politicians have used it to avoid scandals. I wonder how Bragg is going to navigate Stormyā€™s own letter denying any such relationship with Trump.

The whole 34 charges in the indictment are about apples and oranges! The case is frivolous. The hope is to convict Trump via a bias jury. He wonā€™t get jail time but the conviction will be enough to use as a democrat campaign slogan hoping to swing fringe voters, pure election interference, also where the appellate process to clear him will be too little too late. Democrats are playing with fire. Lawfare on steroids. In my opinion the appellate court or DOJ should intervene restricting Bragg from prosecuting a federal charge which is outside the purview of state courts. This would leave prosecuting a misdemeanor charge that has already past its legal statutes of limitations.

Hush money is incorrect, hush money insinuates guilt. Trump used his own money for an agreed upon NDA with Danielā€™s. Using NDAs to protect oneā€™s image is a common practice. Many politicians have used it to avoid scandals. I wonder how Bragg is going to navigate Stormyā€™s own letter denying any such relationship with Trump.
Denial is more than just a river in Egypt... šŸ™„

Denial is more than just a river in Egypt... šŸ™„
Pretty sad when even Stormyā€™s lawyer Avenatti states Braggā€™s case, the gag order specifically, is not in keeping with constitutional principles.

"The fix is in. Never before has there been a high-profile criminal case in America where a prosecutor (Bragg) permitted, and likely encouraged, two critical witnesses (Cohen & Daniels) to use the media in the days leading up to trial to trash a gagged defendant (Trump) and violate his right to a fair trial," Avenatti wrote on X.

"And to my friends on the left who insist they want to 'preserve Democracy' and 'Justice', you should be equally outraged by this. Constitutional protections either exist for all (including Trump) or they don't exist for any. What is happening in the hush money case is a travesty," he added.

Pretty sad when even Stormyā€™s lawyer Avenatti states Braggā€™s case, the gag order specifically, is not in keeping with constitutional principles.

"The fix is in. Never before has there been a high-profile criminal case in America where a prosecutor (Bragg) permitted, and likely encouraged, two critical witnesses (Cohen & Daniels) to use the media in the days leading up to trial to trash a gagged defendant (Trump) and violate his right to a fair trial," Avenatti wrote on X.

"And to my friends on the left who insist they want to 'preserve Democracy' and 'Justice', you should be equally outraged by this. Constitutional protections either exist for all (including Trump) or they don't exist for any. What is happening in the hush money case is a travesty," he added.
Avenatti? REALLY?!? That's who you're going with? The piece of shit is already a convicted felon! He was never a hero to us libs. He was always just greasy Oleoresin anal leakage in a suit.

A, I don't think Trump has any interest in Barron, and B, I don't think Melania would let Trump anywhere near Barron.
You are 100% correct, YOU DONT THINK! Have ya thought about why Commie Joe hasnt closed GITMO when all it takes is a stroke of the pen, you know, like DJT did to Fag boi Obama! Think about that! Commie Joe ran his whole 2020 campaign on that he promised to close GITMO! And DJT put a half a billion dollars into it! šŸ¤ŖNOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING!

You are 100% correct, YOU DONT THINK! Have ya thought about why Commie Joe hasnt closed GITMO when all it takes is a stroke of the pen, you know, like DJT did to Fag boi Obama! Think about that! Commie Joe ran his whole 2020 campaign on that he promised to close GITMO! And DJT put a half a billion dollars into it! šŸ¤ŖNOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING!
You can gauge the mental stability of someone by their use of all caps

Avenatti? REALLY?!? That's who you're going with? The piece of shit is already a convicted felon! He was never a hero to us libs. He was always just greasy Oleoresin anal leakage in a suit.
Iā€™m not going with anything other than constitutional law. But when a low life like Avenatti points out biases or political shenanigans that is a sad state of affairs.

Iā€™m not going with anything other than constitutional law. But when a low life like Avenatti points out biases or political shenanigans that is a sad state of affairs.
Huh. What constitutional issues does that douchebag raise for you?

Prospective Juror, struggling against the bailiff who's trying to usher her out of the courtroom: You are 100% correct, YOU DONT THINK! Have ya thought about why Commie Joe hasnt closed GITMO when all it takes is a stroke of the pen, you know, like DJT did to Fag boi Obama! Think about that! Commie Joe ran his whole 2020 campaign on that he promised to close GITMO! And DJT put a half a billion dollars into it! šŸ¤ŖNOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING!

Judge Marchand: Bailiff, set phaser to "vaporize".

Prospective Juror, struggling against the bailiff who's trying to usher her out of the courtroom: You are 100% correct, YOU DONT THINK! Have ya thought about why Commie Joe hasnt closed GITMO when all it takes is a stroke of the pen, you know, like DJT did to Fag boi Obama! Think about that! Commie Joe ran his whole 2020 campaign on that he promised to close GITMO! And DJT put a half a billion dollars into it! šŸ¤ŖNOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING!

Judge Marchand: Bailiff, set phaser to "vaporize".
waiting confirm on channel:)

Huh. What constitutional issues does that douchebag raise for you?
Equal protection under the law, equal application of the law. When the justice system and all its power looks to identify a political opponent then craft an indictment, press politically motivated charges sanctioned by both the courts and prosecutors, make the appeal process almost impossible to reach, that my friend is abuse of power. NY has reach that point and the feds are right behind.

Case in point Biden has violated several statutes that protect classified material and like Clinton who also walked *WALKS* . Sussmann was charged with lying to the FBI but was tried in the Clinton friendly DC district by an activist judge that steered the trial by controlling what evidence was admissible also walked. Navarro was charged with contempt of congress and jailed while Hunter Biden walks.

Ask yourself this question, if Trump doesnā€™t run does this case or trial ever make it to court. The correct answer is no! This trial is politically motivated and timed to take place during the heat of the election cycle. This is once again weaponizing the judicial system to interfere with an election. Bragg should be disbarred. The judge should be thrown off the case for political biases.
Ummmmā€¦. How many times does your guy need to be taken to court for you to realize he is bad news?

How many court cases BEFORE he was president?

He really thinks he gets a ā€œget out of jailā€ card for being president, but thatā€™s not how it works.

He has no business anywhere near the presidency, but deep down you know you got no one else on the bench so you gotta go all in on him. I mean, yes you have some actual true conservatives out there who keep getting labeled as RINOs since they keep telling the world the emperor isnā€™t wearing new clothes. Any one of them would be fine candidates and worthy of a vote for president since they have mountains more values than your guy.

So keep being pouty because deep down you know ALL of this to be true.

Or is it that you are mad the boss moved your shift on the deep fryer, because some new person came in who doesnā€™t yell all the time a fryer about the deep state?

First step of any 12 step plan, you gotta admit you have the problem. Clearly itā€™s going to be a long recovery for you, during recovery please do ensure any firearms in the house are secured.

Ummmmā€¦. How many times does your guy need to be taken to court for you to realize he is bad news?

How many court cases BEFORE he was president?

He really thinks he gets a ā€œget out of jailā€ card for being president, but thatā€™s not how it works.

He has no business anywhere near the presidency, but deep down you know you got no one else on the bench so you gotta go all in on him. I mean, yes you have some actual true conservatives out there who keep getting labeled as RINOs since they keep telling the world the emperor isnā€™t wearing new clothes. Any one of them would be fine candidates and worthy of a vote for president since they have mountains more values than your guy.

So keep being pouty because deep down you know ALL of this to be true.

Or is it that you are mad the boss moved your shift on the deep fryer, because some new person came in who doesnā€™t yell all the time a fryer about the deep state?

First step of any 12 step plan, you gotta admit you have the problem. Clearly itā€™s going to be a long recovery for you, during recovery please do ensure any firearms in the house are secured.
Why isnā€™t Joe Biden being impeached for possessing classified documents, why can he walk. Why isnā€™t Hillary in jail for the similar reasons to include obstruction of justice. When democrats are prosecuted and convicted for like crimes then Iā€™ll concede you have a point. Why arenā€™t McCabe, Strzok, Page, Sussmann and a whole host of others not doing time. Hunter Biden nearly got off Scott free on a plea deal for criminal behavior to include tax evasion in the millions of dollars. Kind of makes pressing felony charges against Trump for book keeping impropriety trivial , his own family owned company, his own books. I watched for 4 years of the administrative state attempt to destroy Trumpā€™s administration.

The problem is you, you have your head too far up your ass to see the very measurable decline and politicization of our justice system. Weā€™re spiraling into 3rd world country territory and we as a country need to smarten up. You people preach Trump has to be made to account for his deeds, when you left lunes take responsibility for your own sins then we can move forward. Navarro is in jail for contempt of congress, why? because heā€™s a Trump supporter, and yet Hunter Biden makes a mockery of Congress and gets away with it because daddy is president.

Democrats were once the lunch pail crowd not theyā€™re the party of the elites. I was once upon a time a democrat now I donā€™t recognize the democrat party.

Why isnā€™t Joe Biden being impeached for possessing classified documents, why can he walk.
Because he returned them as soon as they were discovered, whereas Trump hoarded them and may have even shared some with foreign bigwigs.
Why isnā€™t Hillary in jail for the like reasons to include obstruction of justice.
She is most likely the most investigated American in history. If there were any cause to prosecute her, it would have been discovered by now.
When democrats are prosecuted and convicted for like crimes then Iā€™ll concede you have a point.
That can't happen until they actually commit those crimes. And outside of your fevered imagination, that has not happened.
Democrats were once the lunch pail crowd not theyā€™re the party of the elites. I was once upon a time a democrat now I donā€™t recognize the democrat party.
I guess that would explain why you can't even spell their name correctly.

Back