momcougarwife nude,semi nude, lingerie and enjoying life.

View attachment 2253757View attachment 2253758View attachment 2253759View attachment 2253760Love all the replies, thank you.
Last weekend went out in this, picked up 21 yo surfer looking dude. Here fixing us a drink before heading upstairs. On my life, he fucked me 6 times, yes 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby was watching and stroked, ended up going to the couch to sleep before the kid was finished!!! He is now calling daily, including while getting down wiht hte baby boy. Needless to say, the baby boy is not too keen with that. What does everyone think, should I invite him over again? Get photos?
Yes indeed

View attachment 2253757View attachment 2253758View attachment 2253759View attachment 2253760Love all the replies, thank you.
Last weekend went out in this, picked up 21 yo surfer looking dude. Here fixing us a drink before heading upstairs. On my life, he fucked me 6 times, yes 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby was watching and stroked, ended up going to the couch to sleep before the kid was finished!!! He is now calling daily, including while getting down wiht hte baby boy. Needless to say, the baby boy is not too keen with that. What does everyone think, should I invite him over again? Get photos?
I would invite the surfer dude over again and make sure to put baby boy in his place. Maybe make baby boy clean up your pussy after surfer dude deposits a big load in it. Show these young men whos in charge.

And please for the love of all things holy YES GET PICTURES!!!

Thursday night with newest young cub. I love the "M" pose, do you?
I asked his opinion if this shirt looked bettter as a cute dress. What do you think?
can't make a clothing judgment because the pose has me captivated!

I assume you know your pictures are all over the Internet and Twitter ... ??? Be safe

Six times!! I am so jealous! How is it even a question, get him back asap.
PS, you are gorgeous

First off- HOLY SHIT you are one sexy lady! Second- not a part of your body i wouldn't love to touch/kiss/lick/fuck. As to the surfer boy- sounds like you may need to have him back. 6 times??? the boy has stamina! Of course we want pics.

Thursday night with newest young cub. I love the "M" pose, do you?
I asked his opinion if this shirt looked bettter as a cute dress. What do you think?
holy fuck thats hot......i could spend hours enjoying all of you....and i do mean ALL of you :rose:

I would invite the surfer dude over again and make sure to put baby boy in his place. Maybe make baby boy clean up your pussy after surfer dude deposits a big load in it. Show these young men whos in charge.

And please for the love of all things holy YES GET PICTURES!!!
Maybe make baby boy clean up your pussy after surfer dude deposits a big load in it. That is what hubby is for,lol.
Beautiful smile and picture.
thank you
can't make a clothing judgment because the pose has me captivated!
good, love someone thinking im captivating.
On my life, he fucked me 6 times, yes 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where did each of his 6 loads get deposited?
[/QUOTE]
3 on my belly and boobs, one on my ass, one on my pussy and last one inside me!
First off- HOLY SHIT you are one sexy lady! Second- not a part of your body i wouldn't love to touch/kiss/lick/fuck. As to the surfer boy- sounds like you may need to have him back. 6 times??? the boy has stamina! Of course we want pics.
Stamina and more stamina
holy fuck thats hot......i could spend hours enjoying all of you....and i do mean ALL of you :rose:
The best kind of lover!!

Attachments

• panties around ankles.jpg
    panties around ankles.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 186
I only looked real quick, but I did not see a taco Taco Tuesday thread. If there is one, sorry, if not, there should be!!!
Hope you enjoy my taco, or as the baby boy calls it, my coinslot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• taco tuesday.jpg
    taco tuesday.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 234
I only looked real quick, but I did not see a taco Taco Tuesday thread. If there is one, sorry, if not, there should be!!!
Hope you enjoy my taco, or as the baby boy calls it, my coinslot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would love to keep feeding that coin slot with my spare change

Back