momcougarwife nude,semi nude, lingerie and enjoying life.

topless kitchen.jpgdress.jpgpanties around ankles2.jpgpanties.jpgLove all the replies, thank you.
Last weekend went out in this, picked up 21 yo surfer looking dude. Here fixing us a drink before heading upstairs. On my life, he fucked me 6 times, yes 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby was watching and stroked, ended up going to the couch to sleep before the kid was finished!!! He is now calling daily, including while getting down wiht hte baby boy. Needless to say, the baby boy is not too keen with that. What does everyone think, should I invite him over again? Get photos?

View attachment 2253757View attachment 2253758View attachment 2253759View attachment 2253760Love all the replies, thank you.
Last weekend went out in this, picked up 21 yo surfer looking dude. Here fixing us a drink before heading upstairs. On my life, he fucked me 6 times, yes 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby was watching and stroked, ended up going to the couch to sleep before the kid was finished!!! He is now calling daily, including while getting down wiht hte baby boy. Needless to say, the baby boy is not too keen with that. What does everyone think, should I invite him over again? Get photos?
Oh hell yes!!

Back