Molly's New Blog

Oh Molly,
You have us all in fits of laughter and a positively green envy of your writing.
Thank you.
:rose:

Hello SweetWitch...... I have missed you and everyone......but right now I am in sorely in need of one of your spells..... I will give anything .....give me a potion.....make me forget Him........:rose::heart:

You don't need a spell. You need to carve a potato in his image and deep fry it in effigy. I find it's an effective way of dispelling the pain of a nasty break up and a harmless way to exorcise the anger.

Oh Molly,
You have us all in fits of laughter and a positively green envy of your writing.
Thank you.

You're sweet. Thank you.

You don't need a spell. You need to carve a potato in his image and deep fry it in effigy. I find it's an effective way of dispelling the pain of a nasty break up and a harmless way to exorcise the anger.

You're sweet. Thank you.

Thank you.... now I know what to do.... someday I will forget him and my hurt will fade.... I only wish it was now .... because it hurts so much that sometimes I can barely breathe....:(:rose:

Thank you.... now I know what to do.... someday I will forget him and my hurt will fade.... I only wish it was now .... because it hurts so much that sometimes I can barely breathe....:(:rose:

Time to get angry, girl. Get really mad at him and punch the daylights out of his picture attached to a pillow. Let him have it. Don't let it make you sad. Get mad.

Time to get angry, girl. Get really mad at him and punch the daylights out of his picture attached to a pillow. Let him have it. Don't let it make you sad. Get mad.

That anger will come.... but it's only been three days .... three raw, horrible days.... I gave too much of myself to him Molly..... and right now I am just lost. I know in time it will pass....time makes everything pass.... but thank you for caring... you are sweet friend..... :rose:

That anger will come.... but it's only been three days .... three raw, horrible days.... I gave too much of myself to him Molly..... and right now I am just lost. I know in time it will pass....time makes everything pass.... but thank you for caring... you are sweet friend..... :rose:

You must find balance and give as much to yourself as you do others.

Oh Molly, I cannot finish it in one go; it's really too funny.
" He told me to be careful. " reminds me of my Dad when I was using his tools to do a little job for him. He was a 'bodger'.

Thank you, Molly, for a good giggle on a very cold day.

You're welcome and I shall not be doing such a thing again in the near future. It's far too painful.

Sooner or later you're going to have enough of those columns to fill a book. About that time someone should get a publishing contract made up and threaten you with mayhem or something until you sign it. Next stop, NYT best-seller list!

Sooner or later you're going to have enough of those columns to fill a book. About that time someone should get a publishing contract made up and threaten you with mayhem or something until you sign it. Next stop, NYT best-seller list!

I just re-posted something from 2009 on FB about another fun day in the life of. I remember that day. I remember the hangover the next day, too.

I've had planting days like that. That's why the next yard will be natural woodland. Mow it once in the fall and let it grow by itself . . . except for the vegetables and the greenhouse. After fifty-four years as a dirty fingernails gardener, I'm throwing in the trowel.

I've had planting days like that. That's why the next yard will be natural woodland. Mow it once in the fall and let it grow by itself . . . except for the vegetables and the greenhouse. After fifty-four years as a dirty fingernails gardener, I'm throwing in the trowel.

I will never stop having my hands in the dirt, but I mean, damn. Did I have to have my face in it, too?

I will never stop having my hands in the dirt, but I mean, damn. Did I have to have my face in it, too?

There have been countless movies having a scene as you describe and they are as funny now as when they were made.
Had I seen it, I would not know whether to laugh or sympathise. . . . :rose:
:)

There have been countless movies having a scene as you describe and they are as funny now as when they were made.
Had I seen it, I would not know whether to laugh or sympathise. . . . :rose:
:)

Laughter would have been appropriate as no injury occurred.

Back