Molly's New Blog

I read that and it made me laugh. You have a way of making a bad situation funny. Your writing reminds me of Erma Bombeck filtered through Ambrose Bierce and S.J. Perelman. ;)

I thought I reminded you of Erma Bombeck on crack.

Oh pure Magic, Molly.
Your prose rolls off the page with multiple giggles. Having 'been there' (in a similar position) I can sympathise.
I rejoice in your positive check up and outcome. My Grand-daughter had a similar problem but it seems to have gone away in the normal course of events. A pal of mine tells me he has a similar problem to you but it was fixed with a bit of titanium fixed into his heart.

HP

[PS. I haven't a clue how to add a comment to your blog. What the 'ell is that "profile" nonsense all about then ?]

Oh pure Magic, Molly.
Your prose rolls off the page with multiple giggles. Having 'been there' (in a similar position) I can sympathise.
I rejoice in your positive check up and outcome. My Grand-daughter had a similar problem but it seems to have gone away in the normal course of events. A pal of mine tells me he has a similar problem to you but it was fixed with a bit of titanium fixed into his heart.

HP

[PS. I haven't a clue how to add a comment to your blog. What the 'ell is that "profile" nonsense all about then ?]

You have to create a profile, I guess.

My issue will probably never go away. It's been with me 46 years and seems to be getting a bit worse, so I'd say it's here for the duration, but that's okay. I'll smack it down when it arises again. :D

I think this gem of Holiday reminiscence falls under the category of "You know, one day we're gonna look back on all this and laugh." ;)

Oh, hell. I laughed through the whole thing. I had to. It's up to Mom to keep the spirits up.

Back