Modest, Proper Wife Exposed and Embarrassed

pretty nice story, are there any other stories similar to this out there?

Describe your wife height,weight breast size hair color and length,hips,waist

My wife is a very private and conservative person, but she does like to dress up when we go out. Often, when she wears panyhose, she won't wear any panties underneath them. After a few drinks, she tends to forget that little fact and cross her legs, spread her knees or sit on the floor chatting - with her skirt riding up. I have seen many of my friend's eyes nearly pop out of their heads when she gives them a glimpse of the forbidden.

I always give them a grin and distract my wife a bit more, but it never goes beyond that. Needless to say, I encourage her to dress in loose skirts as often as possible.

My sexy neighbour wears very tight, low cut jeans. I can probably describe in detail every pair of panties she owns, as I have seen them riding up out of her jeans. God, I love going over for a visit. Its even better when my wife is there too.

Sadly, nothing has ever happened....

Night vision

When we enter a very darkened room, it takes as much as 15 minutes to begin to be able to see where things are and what is going on.
While visiting and caring for an ailing family member, a single mother who is without sex in her life is suddenly sharing a large bedroom with her young son who has galloping hormones. She has the bed and he has the cot. First night they determine it is obviously dark enough for them to get ready for bed by turning off the lights as no one can see the other.
Very hot nights mean no covers and little to wear.
Second night the son gets to bed early and discovers he can see very well as Mom gets undressed for bed. She enjoys a little self stimulation while he is standing looking over the end of the bed while stroking himself. After a few minutes she realizes she is being watched and it ends the event without revealing what she has discovered.
Next night is the same and gradually the stimulation becomes an enjoyable show for both. He watches while stroking confident she can't see him.
Each night the moon light gets brighter and soon they can not fail to realize the original problem with darkness can not be a reason for doing what they have been doing, realizing they are enjoying stimulating each other.
They have to work thru this realization and find they want it to continue so much they decide how they can continue.

Last edited:
My wife is a very private and conservative person, but she does like to dress up when we go out. Often, when she wears panyhose, she won't wear any panties underneath them. After a few drinks, she tends to forget that little fact and cross her legs, spread her knees or sit on the floor chatting - with her skirt riding up. I have seen many of my friend's eyes nearly pop out of their heads when she gives them a glimpse of the forbidden.

I always give them a grin and distract my wife a bit more, but it never goes beyond that. Needless to say, I encourage her to dress in loose skirts as often as possible.

My sexy neighbour wears very tight, low cut jeans. I can probably describe in detail every pair of panties she owns, as I have seen them riding up out of her jeans. God, I love going over for a visit. Its even better when my wife is there too.

Sadly, nothing has ever happened....
Do you mean a skirt and stockings with no panties?

Hey, why don't you go the other way, and have her wear plunging necklines "Nobody's gonna see you with that jacket on (until you're drunk enough to take it off)," or tops with buttons, and make her forgot about buttoning it from the cleavage up.

This subject brings up a lot of memories for me.
As a young man my friends and I loved drag racing and working on cars.
We got to know this guy at the track and he knew a lot of tricks to make his cars perform. We would help him as his pit crew to learn from him. We started going to his house to work on the car. He was quite a bit older than us and had a very young wife. He always had lots of beer in the house and we consumed a lot of it working on the car. His wife would drink right along with us. He would tease her by asking us if we thought she had a nice ass or great boobs right in front of her. As we went over his place more often he would get even more aggressive by grabbing her ass as she bent over or trying to pull her T-Shirt up in front of us. Then he would ask if it gave us a hardon.
We all had many chances to look down her t-shirt as she worked on the car with us or helped around the garage. He would catch us and ask us if she had great tits. A couple of times he was successful in pulling her top up to fully expose her tits for us. She always tried to cover up so we never thought she enjoyed it... but now that I'm older I often think back and wonder. She really never struggled that much and she had to know what was always on this guys mind. He clearly liked showing off his young wife to us young horny guys.

When I was a little older and married my wife was very shy and modest... Then we joined a custom van club. We became very close friends with three other couples our age. During the late night fun at "truck-ins" they had the adult contests. Wet -T , wet shorts , ect. We started going to these and I was surprised at how excited my wife got. I figured she would get pissed that I brought her to them but she really liked them as much as I did.
These truck-ins were huge weekend parties sponcered by a van club. For the three days you were there you were isolated from the real world and just in the crazy party fun of the truck-in. It was like we were able to step out of our "real" world and be someone else for the weekend.
After a lot of teasing and begging we got our wifes to get on stage for a wet T contest. We really had to get them all drunk but we finally got them up on stage. They were all caught up in the excitement of the moment and the party mood. Oh yes... we ( the guys) had to agree to get up for the wet shorts contest. So for about three years our van club fun was a new escape for us sexually. My once very modest and conservative wife was now a party animal willing to strip on stage...and I did to. Come Monday morning she was Miss conservative once more.

Now as we are both much older the custom vans are just a memory. We do enjoy camping and that brings me to my next scenerio. While drinking around a campfire many a wife has jokingly complained about not getting enough or how hubby could care less what she wore or how she looked...
Some have almost made it a point to make statements like this.

Well those very same modest and proper ladies have also had many "accidental " clothing malfunctions. Bathing suits ot nighties or just casual wear... I've enjoyed some great views...

One of the main reasons why proper and modest ladies being exposed, whether done by accident or on purpose, commands so much attention is that it is quite common in real life. The pleasant unexpected surprise of a nipple slip, or a wind lifted dress, or any other clothing malfunction keeps life interesting for us guys. It's kind of like looking for Easter eggs as a child, you know they're out there but you just don't know exactly when you're going to find one. So on those occasions when we hit the mother lode and get to witness the bare ass nakedness of some unsuspecting lady, it truly makes life worthwhile. Hell, I'll take my stimulus anyway I can get it.

Prime and proper...maybe not???

Mom is in her bedroom and her son is watching late night TV when suddenly he hears her say "Damn" after some noise.

Pretty soon Mom calls him into the bedroom with the lights out and she asks him to help her. She tells him not to turn on the lights. Finally she agrees the lights must come on.

He sees Mom standing naked on the floor on tippy toes with her back to the bed and she is impaled on the knob of the bed post, She can't raise herself high enough to get off by herself. While he is getting his eyes full, she suggests he get her the two turned over footstools near her feet to put under her feet to raise herself off.

She doesn't even consider her 6' son is big enough to pick her up by himself to get her off the bedpost. There is no blood but the juices are running all down the bed post. The front of his PJ's are sticking out making a tent.

Last edited:
Back