Mitt plus Hispanic VP, or Mitt plus black VP

That's what you said last time, liar.

I did leave, moron. I got tossed back here, so I decided to stay for a while, until I get ready to leave again. If you don't like it, tough shit.

They mean more minorities on the reservation and in the intellectual ghetto should run.

No one that has concerns about the track record liberal ideologies have wreaked on minority communities can be considered. Liberals know what is good for minorities and that is more important than actual skin color. For example, RacistDownSouth can tell you exactly what is good for #ThosePeople especially #Negars and #Beaners as he likes to call them.

No one who questions liberal dogma is fit to contribute to the discussion. Not even if they themselves were born into poverty as a minority, and especially if they rose above it.

Liberal ideology is about exploiting that voting block. It's paternalism.

Everything he says is projection. He is a Georgia born and bred racist. He honed his paternalistic view of Blacks or #Negars as he calls them in the Army. He fled Georgia for Houston, (redneck central) so he didn't have to actually live among #ThosePeople as he calls them.

Despite his time in the army he has no "black friends" from that time to use as cover. He has one black friend though,an affluent graduate of the Air Force Academy.

He just knows that as a good, card-carrying liberal he is supposed to call his opponents racists, so he does so without acknowledging the cognitive dissonance that entails.

I'll take your word on what you've said about him, but what I know for sure is he's a fucking liar.

It's amazing how many Democrats and supposed liberals don't realize what the ACA actually is, and where it came from. Stupid fuckers.

LOL it's amazing the republicans wanted the vile sack of shit who devised it as POTUS....stupid fuckers.

Several black people here have made it clear to me they vote based on race, and would like to be able to do it more often, with more black candidates to vote for. I'm sure there are white people who also vote based on race. I don't approve of either, but reality is reality.

Out of curiosity... can you elaborate on this? With names?

It would be next to impossible for an actual conservative to be elected governor of Massachusetts.

LOL true that.

He was only conservative in a relative sense, and that's only because almost everyone in the entire state is more liberal than the average US citizen.

Yea and he won the GOP nomination....Mitt Romney, the pillar of modern M'urican conservatism....LMFAO!!! OMG your party is fucking DOOMED if they don't pull their head out of their 1962 time warped ass's quick fast and in a fuckin' hurry.

A lot of them didn't. That's why he lost.

No...most of you did. You lost because more of us were horrified at the prospect of you wienies putting that tool shed in office and voted for O. And then the swing states didn't buy flip flop Mitt "oh is he a conservative or a liberal idk what day is it?" Romney and it was game. You guys would have had an easier time electing Palin...at least she's consistent, but at the end of the day we got the more conservative of the two candidates.

LOL true that.

Yea and he won the GOP nomination....LMFAO!!!

No...most of you did. You lost because more of us were horrified at the prospect of you wienies putting that tool shed in office and voted for O. And then the swing states didn't buy flip flop Mitt "oh is he a conservative or a liberal idk what day is it?" Romney and it was game. You guys would have had an easier time electing Palin...at least she's consistent, but at the end of the day we got the more conservative of the two candidates.

Look at the GOP field he was running against. He was heads and shoulders above the rest.

Millions of Republicans didn't vote for Romney in the GOP primaries, and millions didn't vote for him in the general. Most because he was too liberal for them to stomach. Some because he's one of them Mormons, you know.

What in the fuck has ever given you fools the idea I'm a Republican?

If the GOP really wanted to "reach out" to non-WASP voters, they won't nominate a minority for the VP slot, they nominate him/her for POTUS.
Caveat, this would exclude Ted Cruz (the Canadian-Cuban) and Herman Cain.

I'm not reading a whole thread. Can you link to a post? That's not the kind of thing I can see Sean saying. Plus, that's ONE person. One person is not "posters".

No, if you don't want to read the thread, go fuck yourself and stop asking stupid questions you don't really want answered.

If the GOP really wanted to "reach out" to non-WASP voters, they won't nominate a minority for the VP slot, they nominate him/her for POTUS.
Caveat, this would exclude Ted Cruz (the Canadian-Cuban) and Herman
Cain.

Would that cause minorities to vote Republican?

Look at the GOP field he was running against. He was heads and shoulders above the rest.

Yes the most flaming liberal republican in all the GOP stood head and shoulders above the rest of the GOP and was still rejected by America.

heres-your-sign.jpg

Millions of Republicans didn't vote for Romney in the GOP primaries, and millions didn't vote for him in the general. Most because he was too liberal for them to stomach. Some because he's one of them Mormons, you know.

Well, sounds like a bunch of votes for Obama from the silent majority to me :cool:

What in the fuck has ever given you fools the idea I'm a Republican?

Posts like a 'publican and quacks like a publican......

No, republicans not alienating the shit out of anything that isn't WASPie will get minorities to vote for republicans.

Yes the most flaming liberal republican in all the GOP stood head and shoulders above the rest of the GOP and was still rejected by America.

heres-your-sign.jpg

Well, sounds like a bunch of votes for Obama from the silent majority to me :cool:

No, republicans not alienating the shit out of anything that isn't WASPie will get minorities to vote for republicans.

You only think I post like a Republican, and quack like a Republican, because I think Obama is a shitty president and the ACA is even shittier. As if you have to be a Republican to think such things. But it would all be really funny to me, if it weren't so sad.

What's really funny is this:

"93% of Democratic Senate or Governor Candidates Are White"

"Not So Diverse"

"The last primaries ended last night, and down to defeat in the Rhode Island Governor’s race went Providence Mayor Angel Tavares, the last chance for the Democrats to nominate a Hispanic candidate for one of the two big statewide offices (Senate and Governor) – while Republicans will be running two Hispanic Governors for re-election, Democrats will not have a single Hispanic candidate heading a statewide ticket. We can revisit my analysis from May of the demographic breakdown of the Democrats’ statewide candidates, now that we have final results. In the 71 races they are contesting, 66 of the 71 candidates the Democrats are running (93%) are white, 56 of the 71 (79%) are male, and 53 of 71 (75%) are white males. That could spell trouble for the Democrats’ hopes of turning out a voting base that is disproportionately non-white and female. For all the Democrats’ rhetoric about race, they are running fewer non-white candidates than the Republicans are, and fewer in races they are seriously contesting."

http://www.redstate.com/2014/09/10/93-democratic-senate-governor-candidates-white/

I gotta give it to the Democrats. They have so many people snowed. Literally.

No, but articulating a platform that wasn't perceived as hostile to minority interests, or better yet, articulating a platform supporting minority interests just might.

See, most people can recognize a steaming pile of insincere bullshit when presented to them, and after decades of marketing itself to a particular demographic, changing the presentation style of the GOP will be seen for what it is.

Changing the substance of the marketing, then backing up the revamped marketing with substantive actions is the only way the GOP is going to successfully include non-white, non-christian voters.

But then, that means alienating the current party stalwarts & placing a higher value on pragmatism & realpolitick than on ideology, so I'm not holding my breath.

No, but articulating a platform that wasn't perceived as hostile to minority interests, or better yet, articulating a platform supporting minority interests just might.

See, most people can recognize a steaming pile of insincere bullshit when presented to them, and after decades of marketing itself to a particular demographic, changing the presentation style of the GOP will be seen for what it is.

Changing the substance of the marketing, then backing up the revamped marketing with substantive actions is the only way the GOP is going to successfully include non-white, non-christian voters.

But then, that means alienating the current party stalwarts & placing a higher value on pragmatism & realpolitick than on ideology, so I'm not holding my breath.

Caveat, this would exclude Ted Cruz (the Canadian-Cuban) and Herman Cain.

An actual black guy, rather than a biracial guy raised in Indonesia, is not an acceptable "minority candidate?' See also my previous comments. Thank you for confirming my position so well.

What is a 'minority interest' and what Republican policies are hostile to those interests?

Is the meme going to be "Republicans are lynching Blacks." Like the phony 'War on Women" became "Domestic Violence Against Women?"

Last edited:

heres-your-sign.jpg

I'm voting for Hillary, to laugh my ass off; she'll be a combo of LUCY and Michelle and Nancy. Mitt needs to get a job selling child labor on Fox.

the issue isn't that COLOREDS and WEEMEN think the R's are anti COLOREDS and WEEMEN

the issue is that because they do, they show themselves paranoid and idiotic and NOTHING can change that

You only think I post like a Republican, and quack like a Republican, because I think Obama is a shitty president and the ACA is even shittier. As if you have to be a Republican to think such things. But it would all be really funny to me, if it weren't so sad.

Not even close, I hate Obama, shit talk him and the ACA all day long....piss's rob down south right the fuck off and certainly rubs Sean and others the wrong way too.

No one here thinks I'm a die hard republican....no one left of absolute bat shit would believe you were anything but

What's really funny is this:

"93% of Democratic Senate or Governor Candidates Are White"

"Not So Diverse"

"The last primaries ended last night, and down to defeat in the Rhode Island Governor’s race went Providence Mayor Angel Tavares, the last chance for the Democrats to nominate a Hispanic candidate for one of the two big statewide offices (Senate and Governor) – while Republicans will be running two Hispanic Governors for re-election, Democrats will not have a single Hispanic candidate heading a statewide ticket. We can revisit my analysis from May of the demographic breakdown of the Democrats’ statewide candidates, now that we have final results. In the 71 races they are contesting, 66 of the 71 candidates the Democrats are running (93%) are white, 56 of the 71 (79%) are male, and 53 of 71 (75%) are white males. That could spell trouble for the Democrats’ hopes of turning out a voting base that is disproportionately non-white and female. For all the Democrats’ rhetoric about race, they are running fewer non-white candidates than the Republicans are, and fewer in races they are seriously contesting."

http://www.redstate.com/2014/09/10/93-democratic-senate-governor-candidates-white/

I gotta give it to the Democrats. They have so many people snowed. Literally.

What's that got to do with how much you post like a typical RepoH??:confused:

Not even close, I hate Obama, shit talk him and the ACA all day long....piss's rob down south right the fuck off and certainly rubs Sean and others the wrong way too.

No one here thinks I'm a die hard republican....no one left of absolute bat shit would believe you were anything but

What's that got to do with how much you post like a typical RepoH??:confused:

Anyone who thinks I'm a Republican is bat shit crazy. Never have been, never will be.

Just out of curiosity, if Mitt Romney chooses to run in 2016, and again wins the nomination, would he be better off choosing an Hispanic as his running mate, or someone black, like maybe Ben Carson? Would either attract significant minority votes for him, and which would attract more? I ask because a lot of people seem to vote race or ethnicity, even though I think they shouldn't.

Uncle Toms are cast outs from the Dem party....they're traitors and treated like Whites.

Ben Carson, Allen West or any other Black Republican willl not help the GOP with Black voters.

Uncle Toms are cast outs from the Dem party....they're traitors and treated like Whites.

Ben Carson, Allen West or any other Black Republican willl not help the GOP with Black voters.

I could be wrong, but I think if Romney had picked an Hispanic or black running mate last time he probably would have won. There's no way to know, of course, but that's my honest opinion.

Back