Mitt plus Hispanic VP, or Mitt plus black VP

I call this the Mascot Theory of Politics -- the idea that a brown face selling Romney-like policies will surely make the GOP unbeatable. Ain't gonna happen.

That is EXACTLY what ACA was.....GOP policy, nay even more in the face of your statement a ROMNEY HC plan, sold on a brown face, and it worked great. We all elected a republican handed him a Nobel peace prize and fought tooth and nail to put a republican policy in place. Why? Brown face with (D) in front of his name was selling it....LW is still trying to lick the glaze off the cream dish.

Ask Rob Down South...ACA is the best HC EVA!!! :rolleyes:

Sorry but it was so blatant I couldn't resist.

Last edited:

Pfft, #AscriptionAgain :rolleyes:

I have NEVAR said that ACA was the "best HC EVA!"

I said it was an improvement over the old way of doing things.

Like you, I think single-payer is the ultimate solution.
Unlike you, I don't habitually bitch and moan when I don't get 100% of what I want immediately. ;)

I'm thinking that's either a generational thing (you seem to be the "immediate gratification demographic"). Might be a maturity thing, though. Maybe both. :p

Dem Candidate Rips Gov. Martinez: 'Does Not Have a Latino Heart': During a $60 per plate fundraiser Saturday, ... http://******/1p7YSUa

All Deez are OK

All R'z are evil

All TEA PARTY is RACIST and EVIL

Only a small tiny portion of MUSLIMS are bad

So you guys know it's like this right...40% on the left...40% on the right.. firmly entrenched. It's that 20% in the middle that swings the vote.

Of those 20%...none of them like Mitt Romney and will Chose Hillary over him ever time. Bush? They'll choose Hillary again.

That's the only math you need to know. Who do the moderates...the independents like? They voted for Obama and before him Bush...they didn't vote for Romney...they didn't like Sarah Palin, they didn't like Al Gore, or John Kerry.

So you guys know it's like this right...40% on the left...40% on the right.. firmly entrenched. It's that 20% in the middle that swings the vote.

Of those 20%...none of them like Mitt Romney and will Chose Hillary over him ever time. Bush? They'll choose Hillary again.

That's the only math you need to know. Who do the moderates...the independents like? They voted for Obama and before him Bush...they didn't vote for Romney...they didn't like Sarah Palin, they didn't like Al Gore, or John Kerry.

Is English your second language?

Let's elect a man to lead the nation, not a color.:rolleyes:

tumblr_inline_mllvx86cvd1qz4rgp.gif

...or a gender.

tumblr_n7luusqB0I1rl6c79o1_250.gif

No you never said that...you fucking act like it though.

Except it's really not...still getting SUPER ULTRA FUCKED and still not really improving the situation....or stopping the giant fucking...all they did was spit on it a little, then charged us extra for the "improved" ass rape. You and your lot? Fucking ecstatic :rolleyes: and would have rejected it in fuckin FULL had an (R) been selling the same pile of shit.

On the flip side I think if Romney had been the one pushing Romney care instead of Obama pushing Romney care the GOP would have been just as lock step sold as the left was for O. "It's reasonable!! You dems are ALWAYS bitching about HC well..here it is....95 model Geo Metro filled with cat piss and no A/c...only a trillion bucks!!" and vettey would have been all over it.

Unlike you, I don't habitually bitch and moan when I don't get 100% of what I want immediately. ;)

I have free HC so I already got what I want like 12 years ago.

Doesn't change the fact that ACA is a giant corporate dick up the American peoples ass or that Obama was the one that sold the American peoples ass to these various cock sucking evil fucks under the guise that he might actually tone the rape factor down.

Mad about it? Left loves him for it.......

I'm thinking that's either a generational thing (you seem to be the "immediate gratification demographic"). Might be a maturity thing, though. Maybe both. :p

Nothing to do with it day day....it's a why the fuck is everyone else getting 30-50 percent more for nearly 300% less that piss's me off.

Not that you or the left wing gives a flying fuckin shit about unimportant things like that....what really matters is that ACA passed UNDER OBAMA, because we can't let republican legislation pass when republicans are pushing it..... and that is all the fuck that matters. Scorch the earth liberalizm......

Last edited:
Shorter Toubab: white people make carefully reasoned voting choices based on qualifications and ideology, while minorities just mindlessly vote for their own kind.

I call this the Mascot Theory of Politics -- the idea that a brown face selling Romney-like policies will surely make the GOP unbeatable. Ain't gonna happen.

Several black people here have made it clear to me they vote based on race, and would like to be able to do it more often, with more black candidates to vote for. I'm sure there are white people who also vote based on race. I don't approve of either, but reality is reality.

That is EXACTLY what ACA was.....GOP policy, nay even more in the face of your statement a ROMNEY HC plan, sold on a brown face, and it worked great. We all elected a republican handed him a Nobel peace prize and fought tooth and nail to put a republican policy in place. Why? Brown face with (D) in front of his name was selling it....LW is still trying to lick the glaze off the cream dish.

It's amazing how many Democrats and supposed liberals don't realize what the ACA actually is, and where it came from. Stupid fuckers.

Several black people here have made it clear to me they vote based on race, and would like to be able to do it more often, with more black candidates to vote for. I'm sure there are white people who also vote based on race. I don't approve of either, but reality is reality.

So you believe everything everyone tells you on the internet?

3a5e5e5b80079b38392f4daae7bf023421e869e997d447f077a841bc9bff06da.jpg

I'm thinking that's either a generational thing (you seem to be the "immediate gratification demographic"). Might be a maturity thing, though. Maybe both.
:p

The ACA is a pile of shit.

Wait a minute!!! Everybody keeps saying more minorities should run so minorities would have somebody to vote for! Are you telling me they don't really mean it?

They mean more minorities on the reservation and in the intellectual ghetto should run.

No one that has concerns about the track record liberal ideologies have wreaked on minority communities can be considered. Liberals know what is good for minorities and that is more important than actual skin color. For example, RacistDownSouth can tell you exactly what is good for #ThosePeople especially #Negars and #Beaners as he likes to call them.

No one who questions liberal dogma is fit to contribute to the discussion. Not even if they themselves were born into poverty as a minority, and especially if they rose above it.

Liberal ideology is about exploiting that voting block. It's paternalism.

Like I said, you are full of shit. Almost everything you say about me is ass backwards.

Everything he says is projection. He is a Georgia born and bred racist. He honed his paternalistic view of Blacks or #Negars as he calls them in the Army. He fled Georgia for Houston, (redneck central) so he didn't have to actually live among #ThosePeople as he calls them.

Despite his time in the army he has no "black friends" from that time to use as cover. He has one black friend though,an affluent graduate of the Air Force Academy.

He just knows that as a good, card-carrying liberal he is supposed to call his opponents racists, so he does so without acknowledging the cognitive dissonance that entails.

Last edited:
Back