Milking from the Balls?

While I have heard of prostate milking while a man is having an orgasm, I don't think I've ever seen anything like this. Every time she squeezes his balls he shoots. Am I the only one that doesn't know about this?

https://xhamster.com/videos/every-t...leh-hard-hessian-testicle-massage-xhy94Av?pb=
I’ve done something like this before (maybe not as efficiently as this woman). You have to find the right place and the right amount of pressure for the balls, and time it to when you feel a big twitch in the cock.

The first time I got this right on my step dad, I ended up swallowing about a half cup of cum. Don’t try at home.

Jesus, that’s quite a cum shot! Love to experience this.

I love humilating orgasms - my wife and I proactive orgasm control, so the few times she lets me cum, I like it to be humilating, like ruined, milked, cumming deep in her pussy and being forced to eat it, cumming on food and eating it, etc. love to add this our list.

Ouch.

I love my balls tickled as I cum, and before, and after, but this - no no no. :D

So I do this to myself and sometimes my wife does it to me but I know how to do it to myself the best. As the orgasm is about to happen, squeeze the balls up to the limit before its painful and then pull them back down gently and repeat over and over again WHILE applying HARD pressure with two fingers in the space between the testicle and the anus. Really press down hard there and you should end up applying significant pressure to the prostate. It's hard to do both of these when alone so you start off with pulling the balls and then switch to pressure on the prostate externally.

The amount of cum is so much it literally drains me for the day and makes me dizzy. I can cum again the same day and almost nothing comes out because I'm literally milked dry.

The balls are the key to a big load…at least for me.
I don’t believe that someone can milk balls as such. It’s all from attention to the cock that caused the climax, but then the additional pulling, rubbing, gentle squeezing, sucking, licking etc adds a stimulation that really makes them want to empty out.
In the vid It’s the pulling she gives after he already has started to cum that keeps it flowing.

I’ve done something like this before (maybe not as efficiently as this woman). You have to find the right place and the right amount of pressure for the balls, and time it to when you feel a big twitch in the cock.

The first time I got this right on my step dad, I ended up swallowing about a half cup of cum. Don’t try at home.
I’ve had this done to me just as you describe, and can confirm huge amounts of cum are produced lol. I think she milked at least 10 spurts from the balls, squeezing with each twitch

Back