Milk (closed for heartofcourage)

"Medium sweet." Susan answered, smiling as he returned with the bottle, corkscrew and two glasses in hand.

"I'm sure it'll be fine. Anything is great." She murmured as she watched him work to pull the cork out and poured them both a glass of wine. "Thank you."

She took the glass as it was offered, clinking her glass against him as he toasted them both for a wonderful and relaxing evening. Her smile grew warmer as she leaned in and pressed a kiss against his lips in a gentle, reassuring motion.

"To a wonderful and relaxing evening." She murmured.

Dominic returned Susie’s soft kiss, savoring the sensation of her velvet, warm lips against his own. When the kiss broke, and Susan leaned back, a happy smile spread across Dom’s lips, and he took a sip on his drink. He put his free arm around her shoulders, and gently pulled her against him.

“Cerberus, switch channel to music. Play ‘When We Left Earth.’ Lower volume to 5%.”

As the music started playing, the screen changed to a slowly fading and shifting collage of images of Earth and the missiles that were used over half a century ago for space travel.

Dominic let out a soft sigh, melting into the position he and Susie were in. He closed his eyes, and simply enjoyed holding her, feeling her body pressing against his.

“How’s this for a start?”

"hmmmm...wine, a handsome man who is holding me in his arms and a nice relaxing evening....what more could a girl want?" Susan teased, looking up at Dominic with a smile on her face.

She relaxed against his side with a long sigh. It had been a long time since any man had romanced her. Dominic was doing everything right and that touched Susan deeply. He was taking his time with her, getting to know her and letting her know that she was important to him.

When Susan looked up at him, Dominic returned her smile, and gazed into her eyes for a long moment. Everything felt perfect in this moment. He wondered whether this arrangement between them would be able to grow into a more lasting, personal relationship. Surely, he hoped it would.

“And what more could I want, than to hold you in my arms?”

Dominic slightly tilted his head, gently snuggling his cheek against Susie’s hair. The dark strands felt like silk on his skin, and he softly breathed her scent. In the back of his mind, Dominic knew that in a few hours, her addiction would surface again, but he banished this thought with all his might.

Susan sighed in happiness. She was warm, content, and she felt safe in his arms. Dominic provided her with so much more than just love. She felt that she could build something real with him in the coming weeks and months.

"Thank you, Dom." She whispered softly as she let out a yawn and felt her eyes growing heavy as he pressed his cheek against her hair.

After taking another sip on his wine, Dominic carefully leaned forward and stretched his arm to put his glass on the table. He wanted to have both hands free to hold and caress Susan, while they cuddled on the couch.

“I have to thank you, Susie…”

Dominic closed his eyes, and relaxed, listening to the music in the background while enjoying the sensation of Susan snuggling up against him. He had one arm wrapped around her shoulder, and the other hand softly caressing Susie’s arm.

Her soft yawn soon turned out to be contagious, and Dominic stifled a yawn of his own. He chuckled, and pressed a soft kiss on her head.

“I could really get used to this… Oh, and for the record: no more sleeping on the couch.”

Susan chuckled sleepily as he mentioned sleeping on the couch. She snuggled closer against his chest as she relaxed and let sleep take her. She was safe, she was warm, she was loved. That was all that she cared about in that moment. She was so far away from where she had been and she truly believed that everything in her life could work out for the best.

Dominic took a deep breath, and let out a soft sigh. Having Susie fall asleep in his arms was beautiful, and felt more satisfying than pretty much anything he had done the last couple of years. He hugged her sleeping form gently, listening to her soft breath, and watching the tender rise and fall of her chest.

He was getting sleepy as well, encouraged by Susan’s relaxed slumber right next to him. Dominic closed his eyes, focusing on the sensation of his sleeping lover, and the music quietly playing in the background. Knowing that he would likely wake Susie up if he carried her into the bedroom, he decided to stay on the couch. Dom carefully shifted into a more comfortable position, and hugged her tenderly as he fell asleep next to her.

It was a couple of hours later when his slumber was suddenly interrupted. Someone was calling his name, or at least he thought that was the case. Drowsily, Dominic tried to blink the sleep out of his eyes, while moving into a more upright position.

A pain in Susan's belly had drawn her from her slumber a few hours later. She frowned slightly, pulling herself from Dominic's arms to walk around a little bit to relieve the pain. It only intensified as she paused in the hall, doubling over as she whimpered in pain and dropped to her knees.

She didn't want to wake him up. She didn't want to ruin their moment that they had shared. It seemed that Milk had another idea though as it tore through her body and racked her with pain. She bit her lower lip, tears welling in her eyes as it just got worse and worse.

"Dom?" She finally called out, a short sob escaping her lips. "Dominic! I need you!"

“Cerberus, lights on!”

At the sound of Susan calling to him from the hall, he jumped to his feet and rushed out of the living room. Turning around the corner, he saw Susie on her knees, clutching the shirt above her belly. The pained look on her face, and the tears welling in her eyes, felt like a punch to the gut to him. With a few large steps he made his way to her, dropping to his knees besides her. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her into a close embrace.

“I’m here Susie, I’m here. I’m here baby, just stay with me for a little longer.”

Dominic held her close, softly rocking her back and forth. After another minute, the initial wave of pain slowly started to fade, leaving Susan shaken and weary. He tried to remember the timing of Susie’s withdrawal from the day before, and quickly realized they would have a window of about 20 minutes before the next wave hit her. Whatever they would do next, they needed to do it in a timely manner.

Susan gasped as Dominic was suddenly there, wrapping her in his strong arms and holding her close. She buried her face against his shoulder, sobbing through the worst of the pain as he whispered to her that he was there and she just needed to hold on. She tried her hardest, trying to get her mind off the gut wrenching pain that was coursing through her body as he rocked her back and forth.

It was a moment later that the pain slowly started to fade, leaving her shaking and weak. She panted, shivering as Dom simply continued to hold her. She knew that she needed him in the worst way to make the pain stop.

"Take me into the bedroom, Dom." She murmured softly, her voice weary as she looked up at him. "I don't want to do it out here."

“Okay… Hold on to me…”

With a soft nod, he pressed a tender kiss against Susie’s forehead, and helped her get back on her feet. Feeling her body tremble and shiver from what she just went through made him feel so helpless and useless. Dominic knew that there was no good option he could have chosen to prevent or lessen the pain, still he felt horrible about what had happened.

After putting one arm around Susan’s shoulder to support her, he guided her into the bedroom, and helped her sit on the bed. He sat next to her, gently taking her hands in his. Looking at her, he softly caressed the back of her hands with his thumbs.

Susan clung to him like a frightened child as he led her into the bedroom, a tender kiss pressed to her forehead. She loved this man dearly, but she hated that he had to see her like this. She hated herself for being so weak and for trembling in his arms.

Once she was sitting on the bed, he took her hands, caressing the back on them with his thumbs. She couldn't look him in the eye as she leaned her head against his shoulder. She was trying to think, trying to process everything that was going on.

"I'm sorry for ruining our night." She said softly. "And I'm sorry for using you to stop this pain."

When Dominic heard Susan apologize softly, he just shook his head, softly squeezing her hands.

“No! Don’t apologize. It’s not your fault. You didn’t ruin anything, Susie. Don’t be sorry, please.”

He took a deep breath, and released her hands from his hold. Dominic dropped to his knees before her, looking up at her face. It broke his heart seeing Susie suffer like this from the drug, and he promised to himself to redouble his efforts on finding a cure.

Dominic tried to comfort her, gently rubbing and stroking her thighs. He knew exactly what she meant with "using him," but to him it felt wrong to have Susie go down on him like this.

“Susie, you don’t have to do this. We can handle it just like we did yesterday.”

Susan felt better as Dominic told her that it wasn't something she needed to apologize for. She wasn't ruining anything. She wanted to wrap her arms around his shoulders and hold him tightly but he released her hands and was suddenly on his knees in front of her.

"Dominic, I don't want this to be so...shameful. Doing it that way is shameful." She murmured softly, looking him in the eye. "I want to feel loved and I want to love you."

Dominic reached out to cradle Susan’s cheeks gently in his palms, tenderly stroking a strand of hair out of her face. A carefully optimistic smile appeared on his lips, and he leaned in to give Susie a soft, loving kiss.

“We will make love Susie, I promise. I will hold you, and never let you go. We’ll make it through this together. Okay?”

He stood from the ground, and joined her again on the bed. Dominic put his arm around Susan’s shoulder, and pulled her close. He continued to hold her hands, as he softly whispered in her ear.

“I'm all yours, and you’re in control, Susie. We’ll take it at your pace. Just do what you feel like doing. And don’t worry, everything will be fine.”

Susan felt tears gather on her lashes as Dominic kissed her in such a loving way. She didn't deserve a man like him in her life, she thought to herself as he promised to hold her and not let her go. She was scared and he made things seem less frightening.

She let out a soft sigh as he slipped into the bed beside her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. She wrapped her arm around his chest and pulled herself tightly against his body, listening to his soft words as he sought to calm her down. She thought about the situation for a long moment, finally looking up into his eyes

"I need you now." Susan said softly, reaching a hand up to gently touch his cheek. "Next time, though...we're going to figure out how to stop this. I never want another person to have to go through this pain."

“Okay Susie. We’ll worry about that later. Right now, I’m here for you and only you.”

Dominic moved his free hand and gently started caressing Susan’s arm, reveling in her being snuggled up so closely to him. The warmth of her skin, the soft curves of her body pressing against his form felt wonderful. If only it was not for the circumstances, he thought, before leaning in and kissing her softly again.

“Want to lie down?”

He tenderly smiled at Susie, and released her from his embrace. Dominic carefully crawled a bit higher on the bed, holding his arm out as an invitation for Susan to join him.

Susan nodded as he asked if she wanted to lie down. She crawled beside him, pressing her lips against his own as she settled against his side. She enjoyed being in his arms, holding him tightly as they leisurely kissed. She knew she didn't have long before she was writhing in pain again and that made her sober, but she would never not find joy when she loved Dominic.

"Undress me, Dom." She whispered against his lips, her dark eyes gazing into his own. "Please?"

Dominic welcomed Susan in his arms, pulling her into a close embrace as they delved into a passionate kiss. She broke the kiss for a moment to whisper her request against his lips, and he eagerly complied. Dom gently moved his hands to caress Susie’s hips, tracing the curves of her body with the tender touch of his fingers.

Dominic kept his lips pressed against Susie’s, sealing her mouth with a hot kiss, while he dropped his hand down to her cheeks and gave them a soft, teasing squeeze. He took hold of the fabric of the t-shirt she was wearing, and softly tugged on it, slowly sliding the piece of cloth up her body and revealing more of her beautiful body.

When the shirt finally slipped over the curve of her butt, Dom gave Susan’s cheeks another tender squeeze, marveling at her dark, silky smooth skin. He kept kissing her, their tongues entrapped in a sensual dance, while their bodies melted against each other. A soft moan escaped Dominic’s throat, telling her easily how much he wanted her.

Susan gasped against his lips as he kissed her passionately, his hands trailing over her body before he gave her bottom an intimate squeeze. She whimpered, her hands reaching to cup his face as he started to pull the fabric of her shirt up and over her body. He never stopped kissing her either. That made her heart swell and she realized just how much he really did care about her.

Another whimper left her lips as he squeezed her bottom again, his tongue dancing with her own as they pressed more intimately together. He wanted her. She could feel that as they pressed together and his audible moans made her incredibly turned on.

"I want you so much." Susan murmured softly when their kiss broke, her dark eyes staring into his own. "I love you."

“And I want to love you, too, Susie.”

Dominic whispered without thinking, meeting and returning Susan's longing gaze. He was in a wild roller coaster ride again, and all breaks had come off. Even though he did not currently feel that way for Susan, he was sure that eventually he would fall for her, and he absolutely would not mind. She was a wonderful young woman who had been through a horrible series of events, and he just wanted to care for her and make her feel better.

Right now, however, his thoughts were flooded with the magnificent sensations of Susie's hot body rubbing against his. His mind drowned in the heat of the passionate kisses Susie kept pressing against his lips, and his manhood was swelling again, visibly tenting his boxers already. Dominic kept tugging on his lover's shirt, revealing her flat belly as well as her wonderful breasts. Eventually, he pulled the shirt off Susie's body and dropped it to the side.

“Your turn now...”

Dom murmured between their hot kisses, and gently placed Susan's hand on the hem of his own shirt.

Susan didn't care that he wasn't ready just yet to return her words of love. It would happen in time. She felt safe in that. It was a strange time for the both of them, but she knew that they would find equal ground in the long run and learn to love one another fiercely.

Susan whimpered as they kissed yet again, each putting their feelings into that moment. She could drown in his kisses as he tugged her shirt up and over her body with agonizing slowness. She loved being naked in front of him. She loved the feel of his eyes on her body as much as she loved the way that his lips pressed so heatedly against her own.

"Of course." She said with a smile on her lips as she wrapped her fingers in the hem of his shirt, starting to pull it up his belly and chest as they shared heated kisses yet again.

Dominic kissed Susan passionately, while she kept tugging on his t-shirt. Her fingers sliding across the skin of his belly and chest elicited a soft moan from his lips. He wanted to feel her again, skin on skin. When Susie had moved the shirt as high as she could, Dominic broke their intimate kiss for a moment to raise his arms and help his lover getting the piece of clothing out of the way.

“I want you, Susie. I need you...”

He whispered hoarsely between their kisses. His cock was rock hard, straining against the fabric of his boxers. Dominic took Susie's hand again, and placed it on his groin, letting her feel the heat of his swollen shaft.

“This is what you're doing to me, baby... Want to take it out?”

Dom teased his lover, playfully nibbling on the curve of her neck. He moved his hands to her butt, and gave her cheeks a gentle squeeze, encouraging Susan to keep going.

Susan was drowning as Dominic kissed her. She let out a soft whimper as they had to part to pull his shirt completely off his torso. A soft smile made her lips curl upwards as he murmured that he needed and wanted her. He was honest, he was loving, and she had no reason to not believe him.

She let out another low groan as he placed her hand on his ground, letting her feel just how swollen and needy he was for her. Her fingers wrapped around his cock, breathing heavily as he teased her and nibbled on the curve of her throat. His hands were then gripping her bottom, a soft moan leaving her lips as he did that.

"Dom..." She whispered as her fingers moved to pull his boxers out of the way, watching as his cock popped free.

She couldn't help herself as she pulled away from his side and soon had her lips wrapped around his heavy length. His taste exploded across her tongue and she groaned softly as her head slowly started to bob up and down his cock.

Back