Merry Christmas Chicago!!!!

He called one thing human trafficking. You related it to something different.

You are so far gone, you can't even keep track of your own bullshit
Yawn...Go play semantical games with someone that cares about your nonsense. This is always your M.O. When you can't argue the point you deflect to this. Good Bye, I will not discuss this with you further.

was it national news or a secret? you're very confused about a lot of things.
Yawn...Are you sure you're not an II74 clone? You do the same shit he does. When you know you've lost you play semantical games. Good Bye I will not discuss this topic with you any further.

Yawn...Go play semantical games with someone that cares about your nonsense. This is always your M.O. When you can't argue the point you deflect to this. Good Bye, I will not discuss this with you further.
You're the one making false equivalency. You reinforced my point.

But it's important to tell someone when you're ignoring them. đź‘Ť

Asylum seekers have a right to stay in the USA while their cases are being considered and processed, and the federal government has the authority to do what it did in Tennesses. You don't have to like it, but it's not the same as what deSantis and Abbott did, which was a crassly political stunt that involved lying to the immigrants and flagrant disregard for their well-being.
Illegal aliens that sneak across the border have NO RIGHTS they are criminals. Those seeking asylum can attempt to enter at any regular border crossing.

Illegal aliens that sneak across the border have NO RIGHTS they are criminals. Those seeking asylum can attempt to enter at any regular border crossing.
Migrants who claim asylum after crossing the border have the rights guaranteed them by our immigration laws. Border crossings aren't required as per the law.

Right wingers who don't understand the law, don't get that.

You're the one making false equivalency. You reinforced my point.

But it's important to tell someone when you're ignoring them. đź‘Ť
I didn't say I was ignoring you, I said I wouldn't allow you to play your idiotic games with me on this topic. Learn to read and comprehend. It seems you fail at that quite often. Now post away I won't answer you again here.

Those who sneak across the border have as much right to claim asylum as anyone else. Most of them ultimately won't get it, but they have the right to ask for it.

I didn't say I was ignoring you, I said I wouldn't allow you to play your idiotic games with me on this topic. Learn to read and comprehend. It seems you fail at that quite often. Now post away I won't answer you again here.
The goodbye part was obviously premature.

2 articles with accusations. No substance. Just like you. That's why you can't find some dude's cock to suck like your daddy did.
Buh Bye Phil. You are quite possibly the ugliest human being I have ever known. I have ignored you by not responding for months but I grow weary of your attempted playground bullying. And really that's all you are, a grade school bully, you talk about my mom, my sister, my dad, and my wife. How about you grow the fuck up? I will no longer see your nonsense so your power will be gone. I know you will continue because you are too weak to stop.

Buh Bye Phil. You are quite possibly the ugliest human being I have ever known. I have ignored you by not responding for months but I grow weary of your attempted playground bullying. And really that's all you are, a grade school bully, you talk about my mom, my sister, my dad, and my wife. How about you grow the fuck up? I will no longer see your nonsense so your power will be gone. I know you will continue because you are too weak to stop.
how many times have you said goodbye to him?

Those who sneak across the border have as much right to claim asylum as anyone else. Most of them ultimately won't get it, but they have the right to ask for it.
No they don't. They are criminals under federal law. Don't like it, change the law.

how many times have you said goodbye to him?
Well I will answer this. I never ignored him through Lit, I just quit reading and responding. I now officially ignored him. Even some of you have in the past called him out for being an asshole yet here he is. So fuck him, he is no longer visible on my screen.

If you don't like it complain to the non-existent moderators that are worthless as tits on a boar.

I'm going to miss hearing about you and your father trolling for dicks. Please reconsider.

Actually, under US immigration law any person inside the US illegally is not entitled to apply for and receive citizenship through the naturalization process. Thus, they have no right to claim anything.

Well I will answer this. I never ignored him through Lit, I just quit reading and responding. I now officially ignored him. Even some of you have in the past called him out for being an asshole yet here he is. So fuck him, he is no longer visible on my screen.

If you don't like it complain to the non-existent moderators that are worthless as tits on a boar.
lol

Actually, under US immigration law any person inside the US illegally is not entitled to apply for and receive citizenship through the naturalization process. Thus, they have no right to claim anything.
Since when has the actual law had any effect on what the neo-Marxists believe?

Nice work.
Thanks, bud! (y)

I have endless contempt and boundless mockery for those in the nimrod class who pretend to be above and/or know it all over everyone else while sneering on people they believe who are lesser than they, only to continuously show their full ass in the most basic examples of education.

also, laughing from the soul helps you live longer. It's a win-win in any book! :D

You may apply for asylum if you are at a port of entry or in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of your immigration status and within 1 year of your arrival to the United States.
1703251962338.png

derp.

Incorrect

Yawn...This is what you have become, nothing more than a grammar nazi. Nice work.
When a person posts, in what is supposed to be a point of debate,in an intellectual manner, but uses the incorrect spelling of a word. In other words, used the spelling of a similar sounding word, with a completely different meaning. Having that error pointed out is not being a "nazi grammar" spell checker.

Try doing that on your dissertation and seeing how well it flies.

The point is, this is a written form of communication, and spelling and punctuation count. Using incorrect words or punctuation can lead to an incorrect understanding of a post.

But to you, this is a yawn. Well given your posts, I can see why it doesn't matter, you're one of the more error prone posters here. It kind of fits in with your level of education.

Back