Happy Holidays to All on the Politics Board

SmokingFap

Former Stud
Just wanted to take a moment to wish the best for everyone who visits this board. For you staunch conservatives and Trump supporters, Merry Christmas! For the liberals and others, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! For our other colleagues, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Festivus, and Joyous Yule!

All my best wishes for you and yours.

and to you and yours :)

i'm happy to accept elements from any mid-winter celebration belief system: lights, trees, gathering, fires, alcohol, gift swapping and feasting, looking back, enjoying the present, looking forward and remembering those no longer at our tables.. all good stuff in late december. Having said that, a little polite and pretty snow would be welcome with some crisp air but we're due unseasonably warm (60+) with heavy rain and windy.

Just wanted to take a moment to wish the best for everyone who visits this board. For you staunch conservatives and Trump supporters, Merry Christmas! For the liberals and others, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! For our other colleagues, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Festivus, and Joyous Yule!

All my best wishes for you and yours.
Cheers, friend

Back