Merry Christmas Chicago!!!!

Chobham

Literotica Guru
Texas is flying and busing hoards of illegals to the sanctuary utopia Chicago just in time for the holidays. Merry Christmas Chicago! :D :p

human trafficking for the win!

you stupid drunk old bastard.
So federal government approval of human trafficking is okay but state human trafficking isn't? And don't pretend you don't remember the Biden administration bussing and flying immigrants to different locations around the country. The only reason you don't like this is because it is a Republican governor doing it.

So federal government approval of human trafficking is okay but state human trafficking isn't? And don't pretend you don't remember the Biden administration bussing and flying immigrants to different locations around the country. The only reason you don't like this is because it is a Republican governor doing it.
False equivalency is fun

i don't remember biden doing that. i do remember that there was bussing illegals from one texan city to another texan city and the same for arizona. is that what you mean?

Texas is flying and busing hoards
hordes

grammar-bomb7-001_hoard-vs-horde.jpeg

must be that celestial-level right-wing edu-ma-cayshun shining through again, eh, Ish? :ROFLMAO:

False equivalency is fun
Exact equivalency is better. When your man did it it was A OK. You don't like a Republican picked up Joey's banner and is running with it. Also Joey initially did it in secret when this is right out there in the open.

i don't remember biden doing that. i do remember that there was bussing illegals from one texan city to another texan city and the same for arizona. is that what you mean?
Of course you don't because that breaks the illusion of your hero. Joey had some brought here to Tennessee.

Exact equivalency is better. When your man did it it was A OK. You don't like a Republican picked up Joey's banner and is running with it. Also Joey initially did it in secret when this is right out there in the open.
Migration isn't human trafficking.

Hope this helps 👍

Of course you don't because that breaks the illusion of your hero. Joey had some brought here to Tennessee.
i'm sure you're able to back the accusations of him being my hero as well as him being responsible for the tenn drops, yes?

Migration isn't human trafficking.

Hope this helps 👍
You are calling what the Texas governor did trafficking and ignoring that joey did the exact same thing in the dark of the night. He brought illegal immigrants here to Tennessee without any notification to state officials.

You are calling what the Texas governor did trafficking and ignoring that joey did the exact same thing in the dark of the night. He brought illegal immigrants here to Tennessee without any notification to state officials.
I didn't call what the Texas governor did anything. You did.

are you ashamed that you can't tell facts from baseless allegations by foreign rags?

lololol
Aren't you ashamed that you won't admit what was national news for days? The Biden administration was secretly relocating illegal aliens to states with no notification. Your pretending to be stupid about it does not change the facts. Or maybe you aren't pretending to be stupid maybe you have your head so far up joey's ass the truth is too painful for you to admit.

Aren't you ashamed that you won't admit what was national news for days? The Biden administration was secretly relocating illegal aliens to states with no notification. Your pretending to be stupid about it does not change the facts. Or maybe you aren't pretending to be stupid maybe you have your head so far up joey's ass the truth is too painful for you to admit.
was it national news or a secret? you're very confused about a lot of things.

Asylum seekers have a right to stay in the USA while their cases are being considered and processed, and the federal government has the authority to do what it did in Tennesses. You don't have to like it, but it's not the same as what deSantis and Abbott did, which was a crassly political stunt that involved lying to the immigrants and flagrant disregard for their well-being.

Back