Men - question

I think the OP is basically trying to ask "men do any of you have a rape fantasy" albeit in a kind of confusing and misguided way of asking the question.

Which speaks more to me of the double standard around male and female rape *fantasies* than anything else, but again, it's fairly badly worded.

A lot of things are hot in theory that aren't even OK in not-theory. You're asking about something that most people aren't going to be OK with outside the context of a relationship and planning and whatnot - some people do have pretty extreme sexuality and feel a need to push non-consensually flavored consent as far as it will go, but most don't.

I think the OP is basically trying to ask "men do any of you have a rape fantasy" albeit in a kind of confusing and misguided way of asking the question.

Which speaks more to me of the double standard around male and female rape *fantasies* than anything else, but again, it's fairly badly worded.

A lot of things are hot in theory that aren't even OK in not-theory. You're asking about something that most people aren't going to be OK with outside the context of a relationship and planning and whatnot - some people do have pretty extreme sexuality and feel a need to push non-consensually flavored consent as far as it will go, but most don't.

You have far more patience than I do, in trying to decipher the OPs meaning.

Fantasy wise....would love it. Two very hot women with a complete sex filled encounter.

Reality....not so much.

Back