Men, is it really that hard to tie a necktie?

It is no coincidence that Trump styles his ties to look like a giant arrow pointing toward his dick.

Clearly it makes the women notice.

Maybe that's why he has a model on his arm.

Maybe I should go out and get me a nice new suit...

Every time I see Donald Trump in public, the end of his tie is always flopping around below the waistband of his pants. Most guys manage to get the two ends to match up. Is it really that hard?
Learning how to tie a tie was the one thing I learned from attending 4 years of college prep high school. Tuition well spent!

Last edited:
A tie was once our rite of passage.

Boys wore bowties (always clip-on) and men wore ties.

Learning to tie a tie was as proud a moment as being a Cub Scout with that first square knot...

My late husband had brain damage and still managed to do it without retakes, despite wearing a tie only occasionally.

Every time I see Donald Trump in public, the end of his tie is always flopping around below the waistband of his pants. Most guys manage to get the two ends to match up. Is it really that hard?
Donald Trump buys (or has made) extra-long ties, having been told that long ties are a visual slimming device. (Not made up; the issue has come up in public media before and this was the answer.)

On whether it's difficult to tie a straight tie, it's getting more difficult for men because there are fewer occasions calling for ties and it's one of those habitual maneuvers that you don't think of how to do it while you're doing it and it can be forgotten when it's not being put in much use. If a man has an office job requiring a tie, he's good to go while he's working. Once he retires it often because a lost procedure.

Donald Trump buys (or has made) extra-long ties, having been told that long ties are a visual slimming device. (Not made up; the issue has come up in public media before and this was the answer.)
Nobody told him about the other effect, apparently...

Ties can be used as restraints and defenses against knife attacks. But tied around the neck and dangling down the shirt is an awkward way to carry such a tool. An assailant can grab a dangling tie.

Nobody told him about the other effect, apparently...
Very few have the balls to tell him much of anything he doesn't want to hear--which is what makes the trials he's forced to go through in public all that much more delicious regardless of the verdicts.

On whether it's difficult to tie a straight tie, it's getting more difficult for men because there are fewer occasions calling for ties and it's one of those habitual maneuvers that you don't think of how to do it while you're doing it and it can be forgotten when it's not being put in much use. If a man has an office job requiring a tie, he's good to go while he's working. Once he retires it often because a lost procedure.
why is it so hard???!

last time i tied a tie for myself to wear was about 50 years ago and yet i can still remember and execute tying one

why is it so hard???!

last time i tied a tie for myself to wear was about 50 years ago and yet i can still remember and execute tying one
I posted why. When you're young and in an office job, you learn to tie them daily by habit, without thinking of what goes where. When you're old (and maybe have essential tremors) and you have to tie a tie once every four months, you often suddenly have forgotten how to do it. Good for you for having retained the way of it. That's you, though. Not everyone.

And going back to the original question, there's no reason to think that Trump's tie is being tied incorrectly. As I noted before, he purposely has long ties.

Last edited:
ā€¢
The stupid, ridiculous, offensive "big red tie" is a perfectly fitting representation of the POS that wears it.

šŸ‘

Back