Men I Want Your.......

Hell yes! And I'm into women and men but I'll keep my hands to myself, I'm not a complete ass! LOL......come on over....I can get us in trouble in no time. ;)

Don't believe her _me_....She IS a complete ass.......

But a damn fun ass:kiss:

Hell yes! And I'm into women and men but I'll keep my hands to myself, I'm not a complete ass! LOL......come on over....I can get us in trouble in no time. ;)

Ha ha :D

Mmm......I like trouble ;)

Somebody needs a good tongue lashing!

attachment.php

Does quality not quantity not count for anything? Damn... you woman are tough.
No................you give, we take, you give more, we want more....it's a disgusting cycle. ;)
They want it all! :p
........and it girlie panties, too.
Blade gets worked up over the little things. If I even mentioned by girlie bits, he get's mush mouth. ;)
And???????
So what if I'd like to get in your britches???:D
I'd say you better have longs arms....We're damned near 6 states apart. ;)
I nearly wet myself :D
He'll probably ask to borrow your britches, now. :D

No................you give, we take, you give more, we want more....it's a disgusting cycle. ;)

........and it girlie panties, too.

Blade gets worked up over the little things. If I even mentioned by girlie bits, he get's mush mouth. ;)

I'd say you better have longs arms....We're damned near 6 states apart. ;)

He'll probably ask to borrow your britches, now. :D

Settle down, BewbsMcGee......you're gettin' all typo-ish!

If _Me_ wanted panty pics here, she woulda asked for 'em...I don't hijack THAT way. *well, there was that one time, on tek's hump day thread, but I digress*

Are you claiming your girlie bits are little things? Just seeking out the truth.....dem der bewbs don' look so little...

Settle down, BewbsMcGee......you're gettin' all typo-ish!

If _Me_ wanted panty pics here, she woulda asked for 'em...I don't hijack THAT way. *well, there was that one time, on tek's hump day thread, but I digress*

Are you claiming your girlie bits are little things? Just seeking out the truth.....dem der bewbs don' look so little...

Uh-huh......thread humper...erm, I mean..thread jacker! And I bet 'me' will so let you post panty pics.....cause she rocks, sugartits. ;)

Uh-huh......thread humper...erm, I mean..thread jacker! And I bet 'me' will so let you post panty pics.....cause she rocks, sugartits. ;)

Son long as I get to see some stomach, you can post what the hell you like :D

Corbal, get more men here ;)

I need more stomach :cool:

Men!!!!!!! Damn you! Show your stomachs and I'll show mine!!!!! Lmao......okay, srsly, we need drool material now! _Me_ is getting inpatient.....and threatened me via PM. If you don't post your abs, she's going to post my bewbs on this very thread! Damn the man! Save my bewbs!

Back