Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went and sucked off a regular the other day. He always has the door unlocked and I am to walk in and get naked. He's always sitting naked in a chair and after I undress, I go to him, get on my knees and start pleasuring his already hard cock. He's very verbal, which I love, and tells me I'm his cocksucker as he puts his full 7" length down my throat.
This time, after I'd swallowed his load we were chatting as I dressed. He told me he has a friend he's going to have over soon so I can service both of them. My cock's hard just thinking about it, I haven't had a two-fer in some time. Looking forward to two cocks in my face and lots of hot, delicious cum.
You are a very lucky getting two hard cocks at once!

Yes!

I finally got a chance to dress up again and play. I emailed one of my regular friends who is usually free. He's a MBM, 45, and always horny. He has a wonderful thick cock that stays so hard, and very nice balls. He was here at 8, and I worshipped him for a good 45 minutes before he fed me his seed. I got two mouthfuls from him. He said he can't wait to see me again!!:)

I finally got a chance to dress up again and play. I emailed one of my regular friends who is usually free. He's a MBM, 45, and always horny. He has a wonderful thick cock that stays so hard, and very nice balls. He was here at 8, and I worshipped him for a good 45 minutes before he fed me his seed. I got two mouthfuls from him. He said he can't wait to see me again!!:)

Sounds like you had a great time

LOL. I'm still on the search for a 'buddy' to experience the same. Although at 62 years of age I am beginning to fear time is running out for me. Well done to you.
Age removes inhibitions, time never runs out, the actions just change and the excitement lasts longer!

I'm hard just thinking about the last time I was fortunate enough to have a cock in my mouth. Definitely plan on sucking this weekend.

New guy

So, met a guy from craigslist this morning. He came over, I dressed like a little slut for him, and I sucked him off 3 times in 30 mins. I swallowed all three loads and he left very pleased. He promised to cum back next week. ;)

So, met a guy from craigslist this morning. He came over, I dressed like a little slut for him, and I sucked him off 3 times in 30 mins. I swallowed all three loads and he left very pleased. He promised to cum back next week. ;)

wow. 3 times in 30 minutes. Wish I was that young again.

Good gurl. ;)

Sucking

I went to a guy I met on CL this afternoon. We only had a little amount of time because his wife was coming soon. He laid on the bed and I sucked his cock. I sucked him till he filled my mouth with a large load of cum.
I swallowed it all as I kept sucking him.
Then I left in a hurry. He tasted so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back