Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
today

Going to head over to the Korean Day Spa about noon to enjoy some nice cocks and swallow a few loads. Hope there will lot's of men there to play with and watch me be a total cum slut, especially in the sauna.

If some ran down your dick, I would clean it with my tongue while you watched.
Consider enabling Private Messaging:

Click on user CP in the upper left.
Click on edit options.
Scroll down and click the box that says enable private messaging.
Scroll down and hit save.

Well, got to suck 2 guys for lunch at the day spa. One was laying on the massage table, getting a massage from 2 other guys. I waited my turn, then started rubbing his legs, working my way up to his cock. After jerking him for about 5 minutes, I could tell he was ready, so I covered his cock with my mouth just as he shot his load. Had 3 or 4 guys watching.

The other one was in the sauna, playing with his cock as I walked in. It was just the 2 of us, and when he saw the lust in my eyes as I ogled his cock, he spread his legs wider and asked me if I wanted to suck it. I said yes, and got on my knees between his legs, and took his 6 inches in my mouth, bouncing my head up and down until he too shot a nice load down my throat.

Hope to make it back sometime next month. So many cocks, so little time.

I absolutely dropped to my knees today...an old friend sent me a pic of some cute panties then said his cock was waiting. Got there stripped n put them n sucked till he cam twice

Went and sucked off a regular the other day. He always has the door unlocked and I am to walk in and get naked. He's always sitting naked in a chair and after I undress, I go to him, get on my knees and start pleasuring his already hard cock. He's very verbal, which I love, and tells me I'm his cocksucker as he puts his full 7" length down my throat.
This time, after I'd swallowed his load we were chatting as I dressed. He told me he has a friend he's going to have over soon so I can service both of them. My cock's hard just thinking about it, I haven't had a two-fer in some time. Looking forward to two cocks in my face and lots of hot, delicious cum.

Yes I sucked a guy this morning in my studio, he had a magnificent erection that I could not resist. I cupped his sac and stroked him to get a sense of his size and the teased him into my mouth and after a very noisy session he unloaded for me

Finally,

yesterday. I had been chatting with a nice older man my age online. We finally both had the time to meet. He met me at the door and led me back to his bedroom. He had told me he was into kissing so we stood next to his bed, arms wrapped around one another and kissed for a long time until our hands started removing each others clothes. Standing naked, arms holding each other tighter, kissing, feeling our cocks getting hard against each other was intoxicating. We eventually ended up in a 69 on our sides, thrusting slowly into each others mouths. He moved underneath me, putting me on top and asked me to raise up. My ass lowered to his mouth as he rimmed me getting me thoroughly wet. I leaned back down and started sucking him again. He worked a finger inside of me and matched the thrusts of his finger fucking with the thrust of his cock into my warm, eager mouth. After about 5 minutes of this, I felt the warmth of his cum shooting and spilling into my mouth. Almost the same time, I released into him as he continued to finger fuck me. It was one of the best orgasms I have had in a long time:)

yesterday. I had been chatting with a nice older man my age online. We finally both had the time to meet. He met me at the door and led me back to his bedroom. He had told me he was into kissing so we stood next to his bed, arms wrapped around one another and kissed for a long time until our hands started removing each others clothes. Standing naked, arms holding each other tighter, kissing, feeling our cocks getting hard against each other was intoxicating. We eventually ended up in a 69 on our sides, thrusting slowly into each others mouths. He moved underneath me, putting me on top and asked me to raise up. My ass lowered to his mouth as he rimmed me getting me thoroughly wet. I leaned back down and started sucking him again. He worked a finger inside of me and matched the thrusts of his finger fucking with the thrust of his cock into my warm, eager mouth. After about 5 minutes of this, I felt the warmth of his cum shooting and spilling into my mouth. Almost the same time, I released into him as he continued to finger fuck me. It was one of the best orgasms I have had in a long time:)

Nice.

LOL. I'm still on the search for a 'buddy' to experience the same. Although at 62 years of age I am beginning to fear time is running out for me. Well done to you.
Never! Age is just a number. 50 is not that far behind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back