Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met a new guy on-line yesterday that lives fairly close to me. I had a strong feeling that this was going to be well worth while, but when I went over this morning, I had no idea how much of a treat I was in for. Good looking, 48, well built, masculine, smooth, and beautifully hung with a cock I fell in head over heels in love with at first sight!

We didn't have a lot of time, so had agreed beforehand it would need to be a quickie. His cock fit into my throat like a hand in a familiar old glove, and he fucked me deeply there for about 15 minutes. I nursed on him as contentedly as a baby until he ejaculated with deep groans and sighs. I have never been so happy to take a man's seed honey into myself, and I know now I am fully, completely smitten with his manhood.

I knew... we both knew... that this is going to be a very special relationship, and we'll probably be doing it again tomorrow morning, and the morning after that. We've decided that several times a week of me giving him head ought to be about right.

Very hot!

I will later today:) my kink needle is off the charts:)!. Meeting my bud ( maybe his friend too) , walk the trails at the retreat, nude, suns out, nice breeze, and then I'll drop.....waiting.....mmmmmm......can't wait:)

Met a new guy on-line yesterday that lives fairly close to me. I had a strong feeling that this was going to be well worth while, but when I went over this morning, I had no idea how much of a treat I was in for. Good looking, 48, well built, masculine, smooth, and beautifully hung with a cock I fell head over heels in love with at first sight!

We didn't have a lot of time, so had agreed beforehand it would need to be a quickie. His cock fit into my throat like a hand in a familiar old glove, and he fucked me deeply there for about 15 minutes. I nursed on him as contentedly as a baby until he ejaculated with deep groans and sighs. I have never been so happy to take a man's seed honey into myself, and I know now I am fully, completely smitten with this man's cock and want him to be my permanent feeder.

I knew... we both knew... that this is going to be a very special relationship, and we'll probably be doing it again tomorrow morning, and the morning after that. We've decided that several times a week of me giving him head ought to be about right.

Should probably be posting this in the 'currently masturbating' thread, my cock is throbbing at the thought of an arrangement like that... :)

Met a new guy on-line yesterday that lives fairly close to me. I had a strong feeling that this was going to be well worth while, but when I went over this morning, I had no idea how much of a treat I was in for. Good looking, 48, well built, masculine, smooth, and beautifully hung with a cock I fell head over heels in love with at first sight!

We didn't have a lot of time, so had agreed beforehand it would need to be a quickie. His cock fit into my throat like a hand in a familiar old glove, and he fucked me deeply there for about 15 minutes. I nursed on him as contentedly as a baby until he ejaculated with deep groans and sighs. I have never been so happy to take a man's seed honey into myself, and I know now I am fully, completely smitten with this man's cock and want him to be my permanent feeder.

That is smoking hot.

not for a while , my suck buddy is in a relationship now so unless he and his new partner want to double up then i wont be for a while .

Hurry up Friday

This cumming Friday morning, I'm going for a "happy ending massage" and my man will have a "happy ending" in my mouth! I consider myself bi, however since I started sucking cock, I'm craving that more and more!

You're two lucky dogs!

This cumming Friday morning, I'm going for a "happy ending massage" and my man will have a "happy ending" in my mouth! I consider myself bi, however since I started sucking cock, I'm craving that more and more!

Wow,

That sounds like a sweet Friday morning to me. I hope it turns out fine for you both. After your post, now I know that I'm going to wake up with hard wood on Friday morning!

Rags :kiss: :devil:

Wow,

That sounds like a sweet Friday morning to me. I hope it turns out fine for you both. After your post, now I know that I'm going to wake up with hard wood on Friday morning!

Rags :kiss: :devil:

Ty. I'm hard as a rock now and wet, just thinking about hot fun to cum!

That sounds so hot! I'm waiting to hear back from an older guy that was looking for someone inexperienced like me. He lives close to where I work so 'm hoping we can get together. I've only stroked another guys cock before, never had one in my mouth. I so look forward to touching, tasting, and sucking on another guy - hmmmm...

Yesterday! It was probably the best blend of kinky, sensual, exhibitionism, selfish display I could have wished for for myself. I know my bud felt the same.

That sounds so hot! I'm waiting to hear back from an older guy that was looking for someone inexperienced like me. He lives close to where I work so 'm hoping we can get together. I've only stroked another guys cock before, never had one in my mouth. I so look forward to touching, tasting, and sucking on another guy - hmmmm...

Goodluck! I'm in MA, I like the thought but don't know if I'd ever go through with it. lol

I don't usually but my t-girl friend was in town for the holidays. She called me and I went right over. Nothing like a sexy slim brown skin beauty answering the door almost naked. Made some small talk and it wasn't long before we were 69 and I had her in my mouth. I don't swallow so she had to lick it off my face and chin while she stroked me to completion. Happy holidays ;)

it would be interesting to watch...

Leaving soon to do exactly that! He wants me at the retreat before him, ready:) . His last graphic email was pretty clear on what was expected of me......I can't F***k**g wait:)...mmmm

Tomorrow is my day and I'm so excited! Maybe I'll have some pictures to share! Really ready for a hot time and I bottom too!

I don't usually but my t-girl friend was in town for the holidays. She called me and I went right over. Nothing like a sexy slim brown skin beauty answering the door almost naked. Made some small talk and it wasn't long before we were 69 and I had her in my mouth. I don't swallow so she had to lick it off my face and chin while she stroked me to completion. Happy holidays ;)

Damn, soo HOT!

Wasn't expecting to but a drink and bit of a laugh with a gay couple I know turned into a mutual masturbation session after a conversation about poem and wanking. That pretty quickly descended into a sexual free for all with one of their home movies on the tv in the background. I ended up sucking both their cocks at the same time before I left and received a hot cum facial for my reward. It's the first time I've been involved sexually with this couple but certainly not the last.

I'm sleeping over at my boyfriends house and have sucked his cock and his wife's strap on. It's been a very good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back