Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday afternoon. I met with my favourite TS in London. She's a real sweetie , so gentle and sexy, but very well hung! A 8 inches that thickens towards the base.

She seemed in a delightful and playful mood as soon as i arrived . In a slightly dominant fashion she told me she wanted me to suck her cock after just a few minutes of petting and stroking. I love the feeling of her flaccid cock growing in my mouth,her gently purring and groaning as my tongue and lips work overtime . I really wanted to keep sucking but she wanted to top me . She's quite gentle, but because of her size it takes a while to adjust. I know its a bit dull for some ,but we both like the missionary position so we can kiss as she fucks me . Then she fucked me face down , I love this, I love to grind my ass back at her so she came penetrate me deeply ..... she makes me ecstatic . After a while we stop and lay down for a cuddle so she can rest for a minute . She then blows me for a few minutes, before whispering that she'd love me to suck her again . Taking that large strong cock into my mouth feels just sooooo good. And even better when she came in my mouth and on her tummy. Naturally I licked up every last drop , which was delicious ! After we shared her dinner and chilled briefly.

Sadly I won't see my baby for a few weeks, but she's adorable!

Wow, amazing fun.

I havn't sucked a cock today but I have had a few in my mouth, and a couple of them go off in my mouth.

I sucked cock last night and got fucked. I almost let him
Fuck me bareback. Im not that easy yet.....

Got one mouthful of cum a little while ago. Trying to find another one before the night is out.

OOPS! Posted too soon.

Just got home from scoring that second cum load.

Is it too late for "third time's the charm"?

Last edited:
Yesterday afternoon. I met with my favourite TS in London. She's a real sweetie , so gentle and sexy, but very well hung! A 8 inches that thickens towards the base.

She seemed in a delightful and playful mood as soon as i arrived . In a slightly dominant fashion she told me she wanted me to suck her cock after just a few minutes of petting and stroking. I love the feeling of her flaccid cock growing in my mouth,her gently purring and groaning as my tongue and lips work overtime . I really wanted to keep sucking but she wanted to top me . She's quite gentle, but because of her size it takes a while to adjust. I know its a bit dull for some ,but we both like the missionary position so we can kiss as she fucks me . Then she fucked me face down , I love this, I love to grind my ass back at her so she came penetrate me deeply ..... she makes me ecstatic . After a while we stop and lay down for a cuddle so she can rest for a minute . She then blows me for a few minutes, before whispering that she'd love me to suck her again . Taking that large strong cock into my mouth feels just sooooo good. And even better when she came in my mouth and on her tummy. Naturally I licked up every last drop , which was delicious ! After we shared her dinner and chilled briefly.

Sadly I won't see my baby for a few weeks, but she's adorable!
you lucky you...

a gay friend of mine who i hooked up with once back in college was in between apartments recently when he had the rug pulled out from underneath him. he was asking around to a lot of people and wasnt getting much luck. even from his friends who he is much closer with. i offered him a place to crash if nothing else worked out for him.

By the end of the night i couldnt resist the urge to suck his dick. I had to. I came down stairs where he was relaxing, and sat down next to him. I could tell how stressed out he was and tried to help him ease his mind. I let him tell me all about what had happened with his plans falling apart. how this was such a tough move for him (he came here from iowa and had no where to go at the time) and how it was all just too much for him. i started to rub his back and could feel how tense he was.

I sat back on the couch and guided him back into me. I could feel him beginning to loosen up as i worked my way around his shoulders and back. I brought myself even closer to him, letting my crotch slightly grind up on him. both of us let out a sigh when we touched.

I was still talking to him all this time, lowering my voice to a whisper as i moved closer to his ear. my massage turning into an embrace, pulling him into me while i rubbed his chest, then his abs, grabbing his hips, then sliding my hands inside his thighs, teasing him by just ever so softly touching his hardening cock.

he leaned over his shoulder and looked into my eyes, i pulled his face to mine and gave him a soft, warm, inviting kiss. I stopped and looked at his smiling face, feeling his tight toned body. rubbing my hands across his chest, and pulling myself tightly up behind him, and burying my crotch in his soft sexy ass.

we kissed again, he moaned as i lightly gnawed on his lip and began to move out from behind him. he leaned back onto the couch as i slowly stripped my pants off. I turned around and began to pull them below my ass, revealing my sexy cute bubble butt and the light blue thong i had on. i got on his lap and began to rub my ass into his hard cock. getting more and more turned on by our lust. i take his hands off of my thighs and put them onto my ass as i grind myself on his cock, kissing him like a horny high schooler. our tongues tasting each others mouths, necks, ears and chest.

I take my shirt off and tell him how much i wanted to suck his big thick hard dick. he grabs my hips and grinds it into my ass even harder. He tells me he hasnt been with anyone in a long time, almost a year, not even a kiss. Him telling me that makes me want him even more. I give him the softest, most passionate kiss i can and tell him illl take extra good care of him. he grabs my hard cock and begins to rub it as i ride his lap.

I move my lips off of his and onto his neck just behind his ear. i slowly drag them down his neck, kissing nearly every inch of it. im still grinding my ass into his hip thrusts, his hands pulling my body down onto his, working their way from my back, to my hips, to my ass. I pull his shirt off and begin to kiss my way from his neck down to his chest. from his chest down to his abs. slowly dragging my lips and tongue across his torso as i slide my hands down to his hard dick and begin to rub it.
We make out as i slide my hand into his pants and start rubbing his cock.

his moans make me a magnet for him, his soft sighs while we kissed turned me on so much, every sound he made just turned me into a bigger slut for him. his giggle hen i pulled his pants off and saw his hard cock confirmed that i was going to enjoy sucking his cock as much as he loved me sucking it. I took it in my hand and slowly began rubbing it.

he moaned with pleasure as i told him how much i had been dreaming of sucking his dick again. I could feel it throbbing in my hand, as i kissed my way up his thighs. slowly rubbing his thick 6 inch cock. my soft wet lips made thier way up to his balls, i took them into my mouth, jerking him slightly faster as i took each of balls into my mouth and massaged them. his hands ran through my hair, as i looked up into his eyes with a satisfied glint in mine.

then i began to kiss my way up his shaft, running my tongue all over every inch of his dick. when i got to the tip i slowly took him in my mouth and began to make love to his dick with my mouth. every inch i took was better than the one before it.

teasing the head of his cock as i massaged his balls and used every bit of my eager wet horny mouth possible. taking him further and further into my mouth as slowly as i could. enjoying every bit of cock that went across my tongue and down my throat. eager to give him the sluttiest, wettest, most perfect blow job possible.

id occasionaly take him out of my mouth to slowly jerk him off and tell him how much i enjoyed blowing him. sucking on his cock like it was candy, moaning with pleasure every time i wrapped my lips around it. his big hard dick was a perfect fit for my mouth.

after a while he couldnt take it anymore and whimpered that he was going to cum. I made sure to deepthroat him immediately, massaged his balls, and did everything possible to get fed some cum. "Mmmmm yea? You know i want you to cum in my mouth" i said to hm, i knew it was coming soon and slowed down, teasing him for those last few seconds as i gazed up into his eyes. i felt his dick begin to spasm, he tightened up, arched his back, and filled my mouth with his delicious sweet jizz.

i wrapped my lips around his cock as he came into my mouth and down my throat, i gently pumped every drop out as i savored having him in my mouth. enjoying the combination of both dick and cum on my tastebuds. i couldnt keep my hands off his cock and continued to softly jerk his cock, licking up the leftover cum and placing gentle kisses on his hard, spent cock. before he pulled me back up onto his lap and we shared a deep passionate kiss.

Wow such a hot story! :heart:

a gay friend of mine who i hooked up with once back in college was in between apartments recently when he had the rug pulled out from underneath him. he was asking around to a lot of people and wasnt getting much luck. even from his friends who he is much closer with. i offered him a place to crash if nothing else worked out for him..........

i wrapped my lips around his cock as he came into my mouth and down my throat, i gently pumped every drop out as i savored having him in my mouth. enjoying the combination of both dick and cum on my tastebuds. i couldnt keep my hands off his cock and continued to softly jerk his cock, licking up the leftover cum and placing gentle kisses on his hard, spent cock. before he pulled me back up onto his lap and we shared a deep passionate kiss.

WOW.
Now that is what I would love to do.
Just like that.
:)

I'm a bi guy in my mid 50's. About 8 or 9 years ago I accepted the fact that despite my primary sexual outlet would always be with females, that I was turned on by the idea of finding a suitable male partner and sucking each other off just to give each other that awesome pleasure. When I finally acted on my urges and met someone with similar interests, I was hooked. I sucked another guy's dick and I liked it and the fact that I could give that kind of pleasure. When he returned the favor and eagerly devoured my cock to give the same pleasure in return I knew this was something I would continue to do. I couldn't picture having a romantic relationship with a guy, but I could enjoy sucking his dick. The taboo, hedonistic aspects are quite appealing and no one knows my secret.

Ever since that initial discovery, I would occasionally seek out someone to fool around with and have had quite a few intense encounters. However, it has always been a challenge to find a suitable partner and I don't do it that often. This morning the urge struck and I woke up thinking about sucking cock. I hadn't done it since late summer and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Although Craigslist seldom offers up suitable partners, I checked it anyway and an ad caught my eye. The guy who placed it was 11 years younger and about 35 lbs lighter than me but the heading was "Ready to Burst". He was horny - good. He was about 10 miles away in an upscale small town with a lot of people in music art and film and thus it was unlikely he would be in any of my social circles. Best of all, he could host.

After exchanging a few emails, we agreed to meet for a no obligation look and see. I jumped in the shower, put on my coolest underwear, and drove to the meeting point. A few minutes later a car pulled up next to mine and we lowered our windows. An English accent said "good evening" and we got out of our cars. We looked at each other quickly and then he asked if I wanted to follow him back to his house. I said I did and we got back in our cars and proceeded to his place. It was a nice house on a long driveway and very secluded. We entered through a side door and once inside it appeared that we were in a guest suite. There was a bed in the room we entered and a small kitchen and bath adjoining the room. We chatted briefly about both of us having girfriends and same sex interests. He then started to unbutton his shirt. I started to do the same and because he had two shirts on, I finished first. I like it when my cock is visible to someone else and I was completely naked in front of this stranger. He still had his underwear on and I really wanted to see what his cock looked like. He then pulled his underwear down and was also naked. His cock was not particularly long but it was thicker than mine. He had a bit more hair than I would have preferred but if he was clean, I wouldn't mind burying my nose in it. I wanted to take the initiative and I stepped towards him until we were standing close together. I took hold of his cock while looking downward at it in my hand. He grabbed mine and we stood there playing with each others cocks as we both got hard. I hadn't felt a cock in months and I was enjoying the way it felt. I couldn't wait to see what it would feel like in my mouth. I suggested that he sit on the edge of the bed "so I can suck your dick" (I like to say those words). He did as I asked and I pushed his legs apart so I could get in between them and guided his stiff thick rod into my mouth and began to suck his dick. Although it was thick, I could get it all in my mouth until my nose was in his pubes. He clearly enjoyed the deep gentle strokes and he was started to thrust his hips in unison and said "wow, you're good". I appreciated the compliment and I enjoyed being naked with a cock sliding in and out of my mouth. After a few minutes he said he wanted to suck my cock and pulled me up on the bed and turned around and started sucking me like an expert. It felt so good. He then got on top of me and put his cock on top of mine and told me to hold them together. The feel of his larger cock against my smaller one as I held them together was intense as he began to thrust against me. I told him I wouldn't last very long if he kept that up and he got down and resumed sucking me. He was turned around and I pulled him towards me to 69. After a few blissful minutes I couldn't last. I warned him that I was going to come but he didn't let up. I wanted to cum with his cock deep in my mouth and I gave one last warning before engulfing it completely, his balls not quite reaching my lips as I shot a massive load into his mouth which caused him to gag and spit in surprise. Now that I had finished, I needed a moment to recover and released his cock from my mouth. He probably thought I wasn't going to help him finish and he rolled over onto his back and began to jerk off. Although I no longer had the same level of interest after I came, I felt that I should finish him and started jerking him off. "Make me wetter ... suck me...." he whispered and I alternated between sucking him and jerking him off. I like to watch a guy cum and see his load emerge. He was almost there and I stroked faster until a few spurts shot up onto his belly followed by a massive flood that poured over my hand. I continued to stroke him until I was sure he was completely relieved. I hand a huge amount of his cum and no where to put it. I rolled over on my back to keep it off the bedspread. For some reason I started to rub it over my belly and then my cock and balls.

We rested for a few moments quietly on the bed still somewhat entangled together. He then got up and pulled a couple of wash cloths from some hiding place and offered me one to clean up with and I wiped the rest of his cum off my hands. I didn't clean anywhere else. He offered to let me use his shower but I declined. We got up and started to get dressed. I apologized for cumming in his mouth but wanted to make sure he knew I tried to warn him. I would never cum in a guys mouth who didn't want me to. "It happens" he said and laughed it off. I suspected he wanted to but wasn't expecting the quantity.

I looked around to make sure I had everything and then we exchanged farewells. I wanted him to know that I enjoyed our encounter and sucking his dick in particular. Guys never hear often enough someone say "I liked sucking your dick" and I like hearing such words come out of my mouth. He likewise expressed his enjoyment of the encounter. Our clandestine rendezvous concluded, I left.

As I drove home, I thought about what I had just done. I am a professional man in my community, I am involved with many organizations and no one would suspect me of being interested in engaging in orally pleasuring other men. I could feel the cum drying on my belly and crotch, my lips were chapped from sliding a man's cock in and out of my mouth and there was an odd taste that was lingering in my mouth, probably from having a pint of precum deposited there as it flowed from the cock I had just sucked. I felt a little dirty and liked it.

I'm a bi guy in my mid 50's. About 8 or 9 years ago I accepted the fact that despite my primary sexual outlet would always be with females, that I was turned on by the idea of finding a suitable male partner and sucking each other off just to give each other that awesome pleasure. When I finally acted on my urges and met someone with similar interests, I was hooked. I sucked another guy's dick and I liked it and the fact that I could give that kind of pleasure. When he returned the favor and eagerly devoured my cock to give the same pleasure in return I knew this was something I would continue to do. I couldn't picture having a romantic relationship with a guy, but I could enjoy sucking his dick. The taboo, hedonistic aspects are quite appealing and no one knows my secret.

Ever since that initial discovery, I would occasionally seek out someone to fool around with and have had quite a few intense encounters. However, it has always been a challenge to find a suitable partner and I don't do it that often. This morning the urge struck and I woke up thinking about sucking cock. I hadn't done it since late summer and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Although Craigslist seldom offers up suitable partners, I checked it anyway and an ad caught my eye. The guy who placed it was 11 years younger and about 35 lbs lighter than me but the heading was "Ready to Burst". He was horny - good. He was about 10 miles away in an upscale small town with a lot of people in music art and film and thus it was unlikely he would be in any of my social circles. Best of all, he could host.

After exchanging a few emails, we agreed to meet for a no obligation look and see. I jumped in the shower, put on my coolest underwear, and drove to the meeting point. A few minutes later a car pulled up next to mine and we lowered our windows. An English accent said "good evening" and we got out of our cars. We looked at each other quickly and then he asked if I wanted to follow him back to his house. I said I did and we got back in our cars and proceeded to his place. It was a nice house on a long driveway and very secluded. We entered through a side door and once inside it appeared that we were in a guest suite. There was a bed in the room we entered and a small kitchen and bath adjoining the room. We chatted briefly about both of us having girfriends and same sex interests. He then started to unbutton his shirt. I started to do the same and because he had two shirts on, I finished first. I like it when my cock is visible to someone else and I was completely naked in front of this stranger. He still had his underwear on and I really wanted to see what his cock looked like. He then pulled his underwear down and was also naked. His cock was not particularly long but it was thicker than mine. He had a bit more hair than I would have preferred but if he was clean, I wouldn't mind burying my nose in it. I wanted to take the initiative and I stepped towards him until we were standing close together. I took hold of his cock while looking downward at it in my hand. He grabbed mine and we stood there playing with each others cocks as we both got hard. I hadn't felt a cock in months and I was enjoying the way it felt. I couldn't wait to see what it would feel like in my mouth. I suggested that he sit on the edge of the bed "so I can suck your dick" (I like to say those words). He did as I asked and I pushed his legs apart so I could get in between them and guided his stiff thick rod into my mouth and began to suck his dick. Although it was thick, I could get it all in my mouth until my nose was in his pubes. He clearly enjoyed the deep gentle strokes and he was started to thrust his hips in unison and said "wow, you're good". I appreciated the compliment and I enjoyed being naked with a cock sliding in and out of my mouth. After a few minutes he said he wanted to suck my cock and pulled me up on the bed and turned around and started sucking me like an expert. It felt so good. He then got on top of me and put his cock on top of mine and told me to hold them together. The feel of his larger cock against my smaller one as I held them together was intense as he began to thrust against me. I told him I wouldn't last very long if he kept that up and he got down and resumed sucking me. He was turned around and I pulled him towards me to 69. After a few blissful minutes I couldn't last. I warned him that I was going to come but he didn't let up. I wanted to cum with his cock deep in my mouth and I gave one last warning before engulfing it completely, his balls not quite reaching my lips as I shot a massive load into his mouth which caused him to gag and spit in surprise. Now that I had finished, I needed a moment to recover and released his cock from my mouth. He probably thought I wasn't going to help him finish and he rolled over onto his back and began to jerk off. Although I no longer had the same level of interest after I came, I felt that I should finish him and started jerking him off. "Make me wetter ... suck me...." he whispered and I alternated between sucking him and jerking him off. I like to watch a guy cum and see his load emerge. He was almost there and I stroked faster until a few spurts shot up onto his belly followed by a massive flood that poured over my hand. I continued to stroke him until I was sure he was completely relieved. I hand a huge amount of his cum and no where to put it. I rolled over on my back to keep it off the bedspread. For some reason I started to rub it over my belly and then my cock and balls.

We rested for a few moments quietly on the bed still somewhat entangled together. He then got up and pulled a couple of wash cloths from some hiding place and offered me one to clean up with and I wiped the rest of his cum off my hands. I didn't clean anywhere else. He offered to let me use his shower but I declined. We got up and started to get dressed. I apologized for cumming in his mouth but wanted to make sure he knew I tried to warn him. I would never cum in a guys mouth who didn't want me to. "It happens" he said and laughed it off. I suspected he wanted to but wasn't expecting the quantity.

I looked around to make sure I had everything and then we exchanged farewells. I wanted him to know that I enjoyed our encounter and sucking his dick in particular. Guys never hear often enough someone say "I liked sucking your dick" and I like hearing such words come out of my mouth. He likewise expressed his enjoyment of the encounter. Our clandestine rendezvous concluded, I left.

As I drove home, I thought about what I had just done. I am a professional man in my community, I am involved with many organizations and no one would suspect me of being interested in engaging in orally pleasuring other men. I could feel the cum drying on my belly and crotch, my lips were chapped from sliding a man's cock in and out of my mouth and there was an odd taste that was lingering in my mouth, probably from having a pint of precum deposited there as it flowed from the cock I had just sucked. I felt a little dirty and liked it.

Sounds like ALOT of fun!

Had my first cock in a while today. My fuck buddy came back off holiday and made a beeline for my house. He text before he came so I could be ready for him. When he arived I was naked and ready, we spent a while just kissing and feeling each other's bodies before I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock. He enjoyed every second of it as I slowly sucked his entire length, licked up and down his shaft and sucked his balls while jerking him off. I went straight back to sucking his cock and slowly deep throated him, loving the taste of his cock and especially his precum, didn't last long after I took him deep and he started to cum, pulling his cock back slightly to cum in my mouth. I eagerly swallowed his load, opening my mouth to show it was all gone. We went upstairs and lay on my bed and made out again before he was ready to fuck me. After he left I packed some new lingerie and lube in an overnight bag, I have some things to do but I'm staying at his house tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did, and it was very exciting. I answered an ad on Craigslist from a guy who wanted to swap wives' panties and jerk off together, which was exciting in and of itself. But as we emailed more and more, we started realizing more and more of our interests overlapped. We decided we would dress up together and maybe do more.

He came over before noon today - I was wearing a navy blue teddy and green nylon panties, and he put on a pair of pink satin panties. He had brought some of his wife's panties, and I gave him some of mine, and we were laying on the bed next to each other stroking ourselves while inhaling each others' wives' scent. once in a while we'd reach over and play with each others' nipples or cocks. Finally I asked if I could suck him off. He said I could but that he couldn't guarantee returning the favor because he sometimes loses interest after cumming (which I totally understand - been there). Sucking his cock while he sniffed my wife's panties and talked about all the dirty things he would do to her, while I caressed his balls beneath the silky panties he had on, was one of the most erotic things I've ever done. He didn't last long, and filled my mouth up. As he was cumming, I stroked myself and didn't last long either. We'll definitely be getting together again.

I did, and it was very exciting. I answered an ad on Craigslist from a guy who wanted to swap wives' panties and jerk off together, which was exciting in and of itself. But as we emailed more and more, we started realizing more and more of our interests overlapped. We decided we would dress up together and maybe do more.

He came over before noon today - I was wearing a navy blue teddy and green nylon panties, and he put on a pair of pink satin panties. He had brought some of his wife's panties, and I gave him some of mine, and we were laying on the bed next to each other stroking ourselves while inhaling each others' wives' scent. once in a while we'd reach over and play with each others' nipples or cocks. Finally I asked if I could suck him off. He said I could but that he couldn't guarantee returning the favor because he sometimes loses interest after cumming (which I totally understand - been there). Sucking his cock while he sniffed my wife's panties and talked about all the dirty things he would do to her, while I caressed his balls beneath the silky panties he had on, was one of the most erotic things I've ever done. He didn't last long, and filled my mouth up. As he was cumming, I stroked myself and didn't last long either. We'll definitely be getting together again.

Very HOT!

I am craving...

a nice thick fat cock to slide down my throat! That happens all the time especially when I slip on a pair of women's panties. I love it when you are sucking on a guy's cock and you can feel it getting extremely hard then both his hands grab your head as he sinks it all the way down your throat and cum starts squirting out the sides of your mouth even though you are swallowing as fast as you can and just as he pulls his cock out of your mouth his friend is next in line to do the same

I sucked my boyfriends cock this morning when he woke up with morning wood. His wife started and then we shared his cock before he came in my mouth. She took care of my cock before mike left for work and I left for my home.

I sucked my boyfriends cock this morning when he woke up with morning wood. His wife started and then we shared his cock before he came in my mouth. She took care of my cock before mike left for work and I left for my home.

Sounds like the perfect start to great day!

Good work! Sounds like a perfect start to your day!

Saw I guy yesterday that I get together with from time to time. He's an extremely well-built, fit, masculine -- and gorgeously endowed -- 50-something guy who loves nothing more than to slide his 7 and some-inch manhood deep down into my throat and keep it there for as long as possible.

I have become pretty adept at accommodating him in this way, and we can go at it for quite some time. The best part is how, when he's about to cum, he tells me he's going to, and then he begins to moan and groan loudly as his semen starts flowing. This is how I know he's unloading his seed, and this guy never fails to provide a LOT of seed!

Most of it goes directly into my belly, so I don't get to taste it, alas, but inevitably he pulls back a little while his ejaculation is still flowing, so there's always quite a bit left in my mouth to swirl around and enjoy the taste of for a bit before I swallow.

Yesterday was my sixth time sucking him off like this. I'm pretty lucky to have met this man, for certain. He is quite an attractive, manly guy. His dick, when erect, is awesome, and he makes for an utterly delightful blow job!

Actually, no -- I got lucky yesterday, not today. Spur of the moment call to a guy I get together with a few times a year. He was available, I was horny & he could host. We got naked in a hurry and 69d for a while, just getting into it. I wanted more than his 3 fingers inside me, but alas no condom. So he flopped back on the pillows at the head of the bed and I gave him head lying between his legs. I love his cock -- thick, about 7" erect, nice plumb-shaped circumsized head. Time was limited, so I went for the gold early. No complaints from him -- he had a four day load saved up. Too much family at Thanksgiving! Pretty soon his cock swelled up, as he groaned "I'm close, oh yes, that's it -- I'm cumming!" And did he ever. I made a point of moving my mouth over his manhood so the head of his cock rested just behind my teeth, near the roof of my mouth. When he came, the first couple of spurts splashed against the roof of my mouth and then oozed down onto my taste buds. There is just no feeling like the warm sensuous feeling of warm jizz hitting all corners of your mouth and then oozing over the fingers you have wrapped around his shaft. Then the taste buds recognize the pungent, bleachy taste, and this hits the brain cells and goes right to my loins and arouses instantly. Then to finish off I licked the cum off his moist balls, and caught a small rivulet of juice traveling down the sides of his inner thighs. Quelle treat!

Very hot

Actually, no -- I got lucky yesterday, not today. Spur of the moment call to a guy I get together with a few times a year. He was available, I was horny & he could host. We got naked in a hurry and 69d for a while, just getting into it. I wanted more than his 3 fingers inside me, but alas no condom. So he flopped back on the pillows at the head of the bed and I gave him head lying between his legs. I love his cock -- thick, about 7" erect, nice plumb-shaped circumsized head. Time was limited, so I went for the gold early. No complaints from him -- he had a four day load saved up. Too much family at Thanksgiving! Pretty soon his cock swelled up, as he groaned "I'm close, oh yes, that's it -- I'm cumming!" And did he ever. I made a point of moving my mouth over his manhood so the head of his cock rested just behind my teeth, near the roof of my mouth. When he came, the first couple of spurts splashed against the roof of my mouth and then oozed down onto my taste buds. There is just no feeling like the warm sensuous feeling of warm jizz hitting all corners of your mouth and then oozing over the fingers you have wrapped around his shaft. Then the taste buds recognize the pungent, bleachy taste, and this hits the brain cells and goes right to my loins and arouses instantly. Then to finish off I licked the cum off his moist balls, and caught a small rivulet of juice traveling down the sides of his inner thighs. Quelle treat!

I must admit, this gets me going!!!

Met a new guy on-line yesterday that lives fairly close to me. I had a strong feeling that this was going to be well worth while, but when I went over this morning, I had no idea how much of a treat I was in for. Good looking, 48, well built, masculine, smooth, and beautifully hung with a cock I fell head over heels in love with at first sight!

We didn't have a lot of time, so had agreed beforehand it would need to be a quickie. His cock fit into my throat like a hand in a familiar old glove, and he fucked me deeply there for about 15 minutes. I nursed on him as contentedly as a baby until he ejaculated with deep groans and sighs. I have never been so happy to take a man's seed honey into myself, and I know now I am fully, completely smitten with this man's cock and want him to be my permanent feeder.

I knew... we both knew... that this is going to be a very special relationship, and we'll probably be doing it again tomorrow morning, and the morning after that. We've decided that several times a week of me giving him head ought to be about right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back