Meanwhile In The Western Pacific And The Philippine Sea

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry
While the Democrats, the media, and their Chinese allies strive to weaken the CinC through the distraction of mutiny, riot, insurrection, and demonstration, the Chinese are making a move in the South China Sea that threatens world peace and the sovereignty of other nations:

China Threatens In Paracels; Three US Carrier Groups Sail The Philippine Sea
Three American carrier strike groups are moving in the Philippine Sea while China shuts down sea traffic in the South China Sea

By Paul McLeary on June 29, 2020 at 4:34 PM

https://breakingdefense.com/2020/06...ee-us-carrier-groups-sail-the-philippine-sea/

I see no issue in letting them have that area. We should pull all forces out of there. The Philippines have made it clear they no longer welcome our presence. Malaysia and Indonesia certainly don't share our ways.

Last edited:
I see no issue in letting them have that area. We should pull all forces out of there. The Philippines have made it clear they no longer welcome our presence.

Then you would have no problem letting Russia have the Ukraine, right?

And I've already said on the other thread that I'd back pushing India out of Kashmir and the other disputed areas there.

It's the other side of the world. It should not be our concern.

Ole Jafo would make a great politician, ready to give away shit that doesn't belong to him at the drop of a hat.

Not a particularly desirable leadership trait though.

Ole Jafo would make a great politician, ready to give away shit that doesn't belong to him at the drop of a hat.

Not a particularly desirable leadership trait though.

I mean to tell ya, ignorance runs lip deep through that household.:D

I see no issue in letting them have that area. We should pull all forces out of there. The Philippines have made it clear they no longer welcome our presence. Malaysia and Indonesia certainly don't share our ways.

You do realize that the computer you're using to post on this forum had to be shipped through that area, right?

And if China shuts down the shipping through that area, you don't get consumer goods to buy. You don't get medications that might keep you alive and/or healthy either.

This has been going on for YEARS.

Communist China has been clear of its intentions militarily, technically, and economically.

Making a modest, $50 million investment in the Biden family years ago might pay off.

During WW2 Pacific theater many thousands of Americans died to free that area for international trade.

Letting the Chinese walk all over it would dishonour the war dead.

During WW2 Pacific theater many thousands of Americans died to free that area for international trade.

Letting the Chinese walk all over it would dishonour the war dead.

Democrats love to spit on the blood and sacrifice of our fathers.

Hell, I'd give the UK to the Chinese too. At least they'd have better tea.

We through their asses off our rock, then saved their asses from getting thrown off their own rock.

We through their asses off our rock, then saved their asses from getting thrown off their own rock.

Go to school in Post 6.:D

You did that, did you?

And I've already said on the other thread that I'd back pushing India out of Kashmir and the other disputed areas there.

It's the other side of the world. It should not be our concern.

Good point, and I agree. The US should protect our own interests. That area is not our interest. If China were to sail over to, say, Hawaii, Alaska or even Guam- then that's another story.

And arent you Trump backers always pushing for other countries to take care of their own affairs anyway? Trump's military isolationist policies are one of the few things where his ideas are at least in the right place- but he even managed to screw THAT up, by backing out of a peace treaty, unilaterally supporting Israel, and pulling out of global agreements that actually benefit the world as a whole.

And so, while I have no problem with pushing India out of Kashmir, I would NOT support any US military intervention to that end.

China is a rising empire. The USA is a falling empire. Don't buy Chinese junk wraps up the list of anything we can do about that. The US government may have a choice of selling Pacific territories and bases or just ceding the land and sailing away. US debt in Chinese hands may be enough to put a legal stamp on annexation. Personnel left stranded has happened in the outer regions of dying empires. Stranded soldiers may become mercenaries.

Oh good lord.

Are you a fan of hegemony?

Like Europe, we're not welcome but considered necessary...

:eek:

... other than the dollars they can glean from our tourists.

Did anyone actually read the article? More importantly look at the graphics, the second most especially?

The whole notion of the first defensive perimeter is ridiculous. The second is more inline with Japan's WWII strategy of "The Greater Japanese Empire." Those are NOT defensive perimeters.

There is no Western nation that is going to invade China today. Fighting a land war in China is borderline insane, the logistics alone make that damn near impossible. The greatest threat China faces regarding invasion is from Russia and the reverse is the more likely scenario. China covets raw material rich Siberia and from a "racial" claim standpoint can make the case for "liberation" of their oppressed "brothers." (The same strategy that Hitler employed in his early Central European invasions.)

Those perimeters are purposely designed to engulf and subjugate all of the nations encompassed by those perimeters.

Regarding the Indians pulling out of the Kashmir. Who is going to take control, Pakistan or China? Anyone want to place bets?

And as long as we're giving away disputed territories, where do you plan on relocating the Israeli's? Or is the plan to just allow them to be exterminated?

Historically, China never looked to the East, but only to the West.

They have built an now an ambitious fleet and we are and finding
Much Ado About Nothing.*

This is what happens when you subue the West...

Last edited:
Historically, China never looked to the East, but only to the West.

They have built an now an ambitious fleet and we are and finding
Much Ado About Nothing.*

This is what happens when you subue the West...

They better hope they built their fleet better than they built their dams. :)

Back