meanwhile in tennessee...

Several states I believe have already passed laws barring enforcement of any new gun regulations,

Yup, "2A sanctuary states" are happening pretty fast.

Pretty much all the red ones and a couple of blue ones are giving the finger to federal gun control.

upload-6b2219.png

And I think it's starting to set in that their razor thin win of the federal government isn't the bully stick they thought they were getting.

Poor poor leftist control freak authoritarians.

Last edited:
Damn, I have to take a class every five years and pay eighty bucks to carry a weapon.

Yup, "2A sanctuary states" are happening pretty fast.

Pretty much all the red ones and a couple of blue ones are giving the finger to federal gun control.

upload-6b2219.png

And I think it's starting to set in that their razor thin win of the federal government isn't the bully stick they thought they were getting.

Poor poor leftist control freak authoritarians.

Has anyone cross-referenced crime rates in the 2A states versus the non-2A?

Vermont and Maine were already CC, and the list of states that are not, some like New York, California, Delaware and Maryland, Oregon and Washington, well, their cities are not exactly garden spots.

We have the right to bear arms.
The AR-15 is an arm, the most popular arm in the country.

Shall I give you the obvious conclusion?

"obvious" doesn't fit the partisan narrative or sooth his hypersensitive fee fees.

Yea, not the strongest correlation.

Population density seems to be far more connected.

The high population metro areas have a serious problem.

Vermont and Maine were already CC, and the list of states that are not, some like New York, California, Delaware and Maryland, Oregon and Washington, well, their cities are not exactly garden spots.

No. Their support for criminals and bums and distain for law abiding., tax paying residents doesn't help the situation.

Other large cities, while still having a good deal more of a problem than small towns seem to also have less crime than the "progressive" pro-criminal
shit holes.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.htm

Per capita gun-related deaths increase as gun control laws become more lax. This is true when you look at national statistics as well.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.htm

Per capita gun-related deaths increase as gun control laws become more lax. This is true when you look at national statistics as well.

Then explain why Vermont, Maine, Utah, Texas, Nevada and Idaho aren't dark blue with the highest rates??

They have some of the laxest gun laws in the country.

How come Maryland and Illinois have higher rates despite having some of the toughest???

Sorry but just like "Moar gunz = less crime" the "More (D) gun control = less gun related deaths." sloganeering is just is not true.

It's more complicated of an issue regardless of which side is trying to fit the issue onto a bumper sticker.

Last edited:
I’ve not seen any such posts here. Can you show a few that say this?
I will not.

If you haven't seen them, you haven't been paying attention, you and your fellow gun fetishists are not interested in addressing the problem of mass murder by guns, you bandy about "bumper sticker solutions" that are impractical.

You and your fellow mass murder aficionados follow the same script each time a mass murder occurs. The script is here.

I will not.

If you haven't seen them, you haven't been paying attention, you and your fellow gun fetishists are not interested in addressing the problem of mass murder by guns, you bandy about "bumper sticker solutions" that are impractical.

You and your fellow mass murder aficionados follow the same script each time a mass murder occurs. The script is here.

Rob lies. It's just what he is.

Nope, not my previous nick, either. Keep up the good work, Rob, your record is a perfect 0.000 so far.

I understand your reluctance to admit to being Que, after all, you swore a blood oath to your mentor AJ that you would NEVAR EVAR post on teh Politics Board.

I understand your reluctance to admit to being Que, after all, you swore a blood oath to your mentor AJ that you would NEVAR EVAR post on teh Politics Board.

Only the small-minded focus on identity and personality. i prefer to argue ideas, facts and logic.

Rest assured, I'm not any of these people you imagine, as if it matters.

Only the small-minded focus on identity and personality. i prefer to argue ideas, facts and logic.

Rest assured, I'm not any of these people you imagine, as if it matters.

In the history of Literotica, only four shitposters exhibit OCD behavior that has them respond to literally every single thread on the front page. These four are Busybody, AJ, BoBoGook and Que.

• Busybody cannot string together three coherent sentences, ergo, you are not busybody.
  • AJ's not permitted on the computer after 9:30 in the morning, so you are not AJ.
  • BoBoGook ceaselessly attempt to deflect any argument to allow him to claim perpetual victimhood, you do that, ergo you are not BoBoGook.
  • Que simply has to get the last word in, and hides behind multiple aliases....therefore there is a very strong case for you being our passable little transvestite.

In the history of Literotica, only four shitposters exhibit OCD behavior that has them respond to literally every single thread on the front page. These four are Busybody, AJ, BoBoGook and Que.

• Busybody cannot string together three coherent sentences, ergo, you are not busybody.
  • AJ's not permitted on the computer after 9:30 in the morning, so you are not AJ.
  • BoBoGook ceaselessly attempt to deflect any argument to allow him to claim perpetual victimhood, you do that, ergo you are not BoBoGook.
  • Que simply has to get the last word in, and hides behind multiple aliases....therefore there is a very strong case for you being our passable little transvestite.

Perhaps the problem is your stunted mathematical prowess, Rob.

"Stunted mathematical prowess" is teh exclusive purview of the RWCJ, whether it is
  • Ishmael 'proving' that whites are intellectually superior to blacks via maths
  • AJ insisting that "one times anything is one"
  • BoBoGook claiming two plus two equals five it you really REALLY want it to be

ish, is he still around?

Keep on fucking that chicken, buddy, something is bound to come of it.

"Stunted mathematical prowess" is teh exclusive purview of the RWCJ, whether it is
  • Ishmael 'proving' that whites are intellectually superior to blacks via maths
  • AJ insisting that "one times anything is one"
  • BoBoGook claiming two plus two equals five it you really REALLY want it to be

A list of things things Rob made up .

Wow!! :D

Did you ever take a clear stance on racial identitarianism??

Nope...still a coward beating around the "It's ok when WE do it!!" bullshit.

I will not.

Thanks for confirming your inability to support your claims. It doesn’t come as a surprise but I appreciate it anyway.

Thanks for confirming your inability to support your claims. It doesn’t come as a surprise but I appreciate it anyway.
I "support my claim" each and every time one of you gun fetishists try to explain away the latest mass shooting. You'll have to forgive me if I opt not to "explain my position" for the umpteenth time. I get tired of your bad faith questions. I know this is all a parlor game to you and your ilk.

#PewPewPew

I live in Chicago with some of the strictest guys laws in the US

Parapraxis? :D

and have some of the worst gun violence killing kids and drive byes - driving down highways - car jackings! And get out the same or next day ! So if the criminals know someone may have a gun it will deter most crimes of opportunity

Let’s see the data. Surely someone has looked into it.

Back