Mature M seeks F romantic roleplay partner

TheRepairman

My IPad hates me
On her pillow she found the note, her satin kimono neatly folded and a Royal Purple satin bra and panty set. The instructions were simple, put her hair up. Wear nothing but her satin robe and the new bra and panty set. Finally it requested her to join him in the study.

As she demurely stepped into the Study, she was greeted by the warm glow of the fireplace. On the coffee table an ice bucket held a towel wrapped bottle Asti. Then she felt his presence.

He stalked up behind her, strong hands slowly encircled her hips. nimble fingers tugged at the tied sash that held her kimono closed. His breath against the nape of her neck raised goose bumps on her silky skin. She felt his needful lips find the secret perfumed spot behind her ear. Eager fingers tugged at the sleeves of her kimono which caused it to flow like rippling water down her body to pool around her feet.

That is my RolePlay idea. I know, I know edgy wind ups get more responses. Seriously though I can’t be the only who would enjoy a romantic intimate evening?

A little about me, mature M who enjoys Romantic roleplay… The writing partner I seek will overlook my occasional abuse of the English, accept the fact my Ipad and autocorrect make me appear less literate then A 9th grader. I am looking to exchange paragraphs at a time not entire scenes if that makes sense. To sum it up. Looking for a woman who enjoys erotic romantic roleplay, who has patience to put up with someone who spends more time writing service invoices then romantic scenes. If that is you, please send me a PM..

A romantic intimate evening....the brilliant glow of the fireplace shines on her face. The rest of the room is in soft dim light. Warm and slightly deeper into the inner space. She feels his presence by the flickering fire. It's the man. Her satin robe responds with subtle movements. The bottle of Asti on the small table stands tall. Sensuous and sending out a character of good taste. The woman drops her knees and picks up two glasses...

Last edited:
He waits in the shadows… fastening the thin skin tight leather driving gloves with the finger tips cut out.. His eyes blazing reflecting the flickering fire and revealing his deep burning desire and lust for her.. he feels blood rush to his blue jean encased hardness as her fingers glide along the tall Asti bottle.. he waits as if stalking her.. as she stands with the filled Asti glasses.. he steps from the shadows.. her first indication was his hot breathe on her neck a moment before his firm hands slide around her waist drawing her into him.

Unmistakable, in the soft dim light his hands are firm and strong. His hot breath on my neck is burning into my head. And his leather gloves appear to be defying definition. I was sucked in by the idea of "romance". Lured by the blue smoke from his chimney I stumbled in from the dark street in this fierce winter day. We've just met. Instant understanding and acceptance could be about the ultimate to be relished...for the love of romance.

The subtle scent of your perfume mixed with your feminine presence draws my lips to that little spot behind your ear.. a nibbling lip brushing kiss. My hands resting on the perfect flair of your hips squeezing ver so softly. Holding you still.. my lips and nibbling teeth leave a trail of little damp kisses along your collarbones.. your scent.. your closeness.. making this cold dreary Sunday anything but that.. I allow my mind to bask in you.. my tongue slowly connects the little dots of kisses ending where they began on perfumed spot behind your ear… my teeth graze and tug your earlobe slowly savoring every single touch and taste of your perfect feminine being.

OOC

Mr. R,
I don't know how to continue from here. I am actually not good at describing detailed movements of small body parts. We had a nice brief spark. Hope to run into each other again. Good day.
J

Und wenn Worte jetzt Hände,Finger, Lippen , Zunge ,harter Schwanz wären, würden Hände Deine Titten kneten, die Nippel fest zwirbeln, während mein harter Schwanz zwischen Deine Fotzenlippen gleitet, nicht so dringt, um Dir mit der prallen Eichel den Kitzler zu ficken.

Back