Long term roleplay partner wanted

Bicurious50s

Virgin
Hi I'm Mark 54m here hoping to find a long term roleplay partner who enjoys building the characters and not just straight to the dirty parts. Also someone who is cool with it being slow, I can't be on all the time so a little time between replies, nothing too long I promise.

I'm submissive curious and bi curious as well, would really like to find a man over 50 or a female of any age. Message me if this sounds interesting and we can discuss more details.

Hi I'm Mark 54m here hoping to find a long term roleplay partner who enjoys building the characters and not just straight to the dirty parts. Also someone who is cool with it being slow, I can't be on all the time so a little time between replies, nothing too long I promise.

I'm submissive curious and bi curious as well, would really like to find a man over 50 or a female of any age. Message me if this sounds interesting and we can discuss more details.
Hi I would love to do it I am a easy going guy over 50 .So if you want just let me know Ok .have a nice day

Discord ?

Back