Math

Here's an easy one for ya. Solve: 4 - 1 = ?

demotivational-posters-four-minus-one.jpg

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/demotivational-posters-four-minus-one.jpg

Just saw another member's avatar and it fits right in with this conversation.
image.php

Ha, this is very picture that came to mind when I read this thread. I wish I would have been cheeky enough to do this back in HS. My geometry teacher probably would have gotten a huge kick out of it. It was an older short man who told the worst jokes.

These are FUNNY!!!

Coming from a man that has had to explain to people the easiest way to leave a 20% tip is to move the decimal point one place left, then double it...and they don't understand!!

These are FUNNY!!!

Coming from a man that has had to explain to people the easiest way to leave a 20% tip is to move the decimal point one place left, then double it...and they don't understand!!

Try teaching an 18 year old cashier how to make change in her head...same principle!

Try teaching an 18 year old cashier how to make change in her head...same principle!

My 18-year-old Spawn CAN Math in his head, not as quickly as me, but still fast enough to make his friends mad LOL

My 18-year-old Spawn CAN Math in his head, not as quickly as me, but still fast enough to make his friends mad LOL

According to most 18 year olds I know...he would be in the majority, then!!

Nip,

I think you finally found a way to get my son interested in math.

Thank you!

Saw this years ago, and never forgot it--and embodies my way of doing math.
then-a-miracle-occurs-cartoon.png

Last edited:
Nip,

I think you finally found a way to get my son interested in math.

Thank you!

I cater to special needs folks, you're welcome. :D

Saw this years ago, and never forgot it--and embodies my way of doing math.

That is not unlike my understanding of computers, what I like to call magic boxes because shit enters one side and is magically transformed into something else when it comes out the other side. I'm an analog man in a digital world! :eek:

There was a guy with a personality so negative that whenever he walked into a crowded room, a person would ask "Did somebody just leave?"

Last edited:
A physicist, a mathematician, and a mystic were asked to name the greatest invention of all time. The physicist chose the fire, which gave humanity the power over matter. The mathematician chose the alphabet, which gave humanity power over symbols. The mystic chose the thermos bottle.
"Why a thermos bottle?" the others asked.
"Because the thermos keeps hot liquids hot in winter and cold liquids cold in summer."
"Yes -- so what?"
"Think about it." said the mystic reverently. That little bottle -- how does it *know*?"

Here are a few equations I've come up with during my studies. This is years of derivation and proofs.

(.)(.) + --3 = :)
Boobs plus penis equals happy Pmann

(!) + --3 = :)
Vagina plus penis equals happy Pmann

:-0 + --3 = :)
Mouth plus penis equally happy Pmann

--3 + --3 = :(
Penis plus penis equals unhappy Pmann

(.)(.) + --3 + (.)(.) = :D
Boobs plus penis plus more boobs equals elated Pmann

Last edited:
Back