Marvel or DC Roleplay

Ashleyx360

Really Experienced
Hey people. I am looking to do a roleplay using characters from the DC universe. My original idea was to do a roleplay between The Joker and Harley Quinn or Harley and Deadshot. Maybe it can be a big roleplay that will include Harley hooking up with other characters such as Deadshot, Deathstroke, Batman, Robin and the possibility of others. Starting points can be we start with Harley still as Harleen Quinzeel when she meets the Joker in Arkham Asylum and she is infatuated by him and breaks him out. Another is something when she is in the Suicide Squad. I would really like to do Harley and Deadshot. Want to use Margot Robbies look from the upcoming Suicide Squad as her look and Jared Leto as the Joker. On the flip side a different idea can be something to do with any of the Justice League characters. I'm open for more story ideas.

Looking to do a roleplay revolving around the character Black Widow from the Marvel universe. Most of my knowledge comes from the current Marvel Cinematic Universe but I am willing to learn more about stories and other characters.

Some Ideas:

Black Widow/Hawkeye: Trapped up in the mountains of northern Russia, Clint and Natasha have to survive being hunted by Hydra and their closeness and risk of death reignited past romantic entanglements.

Black Widow/ Hulk: Her constant curiosity and fear about Banner leads her to seduce him to learn more about the source of his power. What she didn't know, is the anger and pain aren't the only emotions that trigger the Hulk. A horny Hulk gets what he wants.

Black Widow/ Iron Man: After a night of celebration Tony invites Natasha into his bedroom.

Black Widow/ Loki: Captured right before the Battle of New York Loki transports Black Widow to Neiffleheim land of the frost giants, who are very excited to see a new human female gifted to them. Loki hopes the rape and sodomy will break Natasha's body and spirit to turn her into his personal slave. Or a different plot but would have something to do with a dom/sub relationship.

Black Widow/ Peter Parker: Sent to check on this new parahuman, Natasha instead gets trapped up in teenage hormonal hijinks.

Black Widow/ Captain America: After spending some quality time together during The Winter Soldier film, Steve asks Natasha out on a dinner date. Romance blooms between the two heroes.

Black Widow can be a with Hawkeye but eventually he wants out of the Avengers and spy life. So then Natasha moves on maybe recruits Spider Man and then soon starts something with Hulk? That's a long term idea I have involving multiple characters

Can do a group roleplay in which we make our own Original Characters or pick ones to be from the DC, Marvel or X Men Universe.

I would really prefer to play male in this roleplay. I have no limits. Prefer to write in third perspective. I use other platforms of communication such as kik, skype, yahoo msger, google chat and google docs. If you are interested send me a detailed message that includes a some story line ideas/prompts, character description, kinks and limits, what genders you can play and what platforms of communication you use.

Back