Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

No! It's ok! Your just lucky!

I don't mind the snow that much though

Spent a vacation a few years ago in the mountains in TN and it snowed a lot. It was beautiful and kinda fun to get out in but to live in it all the time......:( I love my beach too much to ever give it up.

Spent a vacation a few years ago in the mountains in TN and it snowed a lot. It was beautiful and kinda fun to get out in but to live in it all the time......:( I love my beach too much to ever give it up.

This winter has really made me miss my beach!! (Miami)

I am within walking distance to the beach and go there just about every day when it is nice out. Ours is not like yours tho. The gulf is like my bathtub. When I turn on the jets even it has more waves than our beach. :D But I don't get in the water a lot anyway. I do however have a new bathing suit for this year. yay :)

I am within walking distance to the beach and go there just about every day when it is nice out. Ours is not like yours tho. The gulf is like my bathtub. When I turn on the jets even it has more waves than our beach. :D But I don't get in the water a lot anyway. I do however have a new bathing suit for this year. yay :)

well..you don't HAVE to have a suit at our pool ;) lol

well..its covered and probably frozen about now...lol...but you can come over by the fire maybe...

I would trade my husbands truck and just about anything I have for an evening like that. Never having had a fireplace it seems so romantic.

weeks at a time? what does he do??

If mine was gone for weeks at a time, I'd end up in more trouble than I'd likely know what to do with. LOL.

Though, sometimes I have to say I miss that!

He used to be gone for periods of time, but new job keeps him home. :cool:

If mine was gone for weeks at a time, I'd end up in more trouble than I'd likely know what to do with. LOL.

Though, sometimes I have to say I miss that!

He used to be gone for periods of time, but new job keeps him home. :cool:

I don't really get in trouble..i have his permission lol

Back