Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

morning everyone

just got sent this by a friend and now my babysitter fantasy is going through my head again and again :heart:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Hi

I've been watching this thread, as a nonmember for a while and just had to join. I'm happily married with a child but recently have been experiencing some serious cravings for women. I'm not at all experienced and this is mere fantasy so I know I would never have the courage to go through with this fantasy or be disloyal to my lovely hubby. However talking about it secretly is an itch I just had to scratch. So thought I would just introduce myself.

I've been watching this thread, as a nonmember for a while and just had to join. I'm happily married with a child but recently have been experiencing some serious cravings for women. I'm not at all experienced and this is mere fantasy so I know I would never have the courage to go through with this fantasy or be disloyal to my lovely hubby. However talking about it secretly is an itch I just had to scratch. So thought I would just introduce myself.

I am happily married too, but occasionally have to be with a woman....but my husband is very used to the idea!....does your hubby know? Do you think he'll object?

I'm a 19 year old girl looking for a mature, experienced woman to chat with. If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me, ladies. I'm fun to talk to. ;)

Okay okay, so this is all fun and easy - the safety of confessing desires from behind a computer screen, miles away from the actual confrontation of a realistic "what if."

So, what I want to know, married or attached, beautiful women - would you do it? If you were...say at the mall...and a pretty, young thing came up to you, blatantly hit on you and slipped your her number - what would you do? Of course the curiosity would be insane and that girl might be the subject to a few late night fantasies, but would you really call her up? Find the nerve to meet and kiss and seduce/be seduced?

I find it hard to be taken seriously by older people, especially in regards to sexual interest, so I hardly put myself out there.

One of several interesting fantasies...

If anyone wants to explore heir bisexual thoughts via an online role play please let me know :)

Miranda

I am happily married too, but occasionally have to be with a woman....but my husband is very used to the idea!....does your hubby know? Do you think he'll object?

I think he's guessed that I get turned on by the idea though we've never discussed it. I mean, I do squirm a lot when we watch adult erotica, mostly at the girl on girl scenes, usually the scenes involving a man make me laugh. And he has caught me touching myself while reading lesbian literature in the bath, he's also caught me while I've read some m/m stuff as well so I'm not sure what he thinks. The idea of me actually me being intimate with anyone though, would not make him happy.

Last edited:
morning everyone

just got sent this by a friend and now my babysitter fantasy is going through my head again and again :heart:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

mmmm lovely vid I'll definitely be jilling with this one when I get a little time:heart:
I would be happy to babysit for you anytime
Maybe we could fulfill two fantasies at the same time :heart:

Welcome, glad you posted. I'm sure you can find some nice lady hear to scratch that annoying itch :rose:

Thought it was only me!

Great thread!!! I started writing some girl-on-girl (very, very tame stuff compared to what I've read here) for Literotica as a way to let off steam, so to speak. I am 100% in love with my husband; I couldn't ask for a better man. But I swear I don't know what's going on with me sometimes. It's not like I want to jump just ANY woman and it's not even the sexual aspect of it; it's more of an intimate, emotional connection. If some of my long-time female friends would bring it up, I would definitely consider it, simply because I trust them and my curiosity would be satisfied in a comfortable, secure setting. I would see it as forging a deeper bond of friendship with that one person that no one else has, even if all it involves is a really heavy make out session. Yeah, just one person. I would rather do it once and have it be so incredibly meaningful that it would stay with me for the rest of my life than to keep searching randomly. Hope that makes sense! Oh, you can check out some of my stuff on Literotica if you want:

http://www.literotica.com/s/do-you-believe-me
http://www.literotica.com/s/jealousy-explained
http://www.literotica.com/s/love-and-the-sort-of-rock-star
http://www.literotica.com/s/make-it-up-to-you
http://www.literotica.com/s/pool-hall-foreplay

I would rather do it once and have it be so incredibly meaningful that it would stay with me for the rest of my life than to keep searching randomly.

Makes perfect sense to me. I am not searching for a random hookup but someone that I connect with on an intellectual and emotional level as well.

Great thread!!! I started writing some girl-on-girl (very, very tame stuff compared to what I've read here) for Literotica as a way to let off steam, so to speak. I am 100% in love with my husband; I couldn't ask for a better man. But I swear I don't know what's going on with me sometimes. It's not like I want to jump just ANY woman and it's not even the sexual aspect of it; it's more of an intimate, emotional connection. If some of my long-time female friends would bring it up, I would definitely consider it, simply because I trust them and my curiosity would be satisfied in a comfortable, secure setting. I would see it as forging a deeper bond of friendship with that one person that no one else has, even if all it involves is a really heavy make out session. Yeah, just one person. I would rather do it once and have it be so incredibly meaningful that it would stay with me for the rest of my life than to keep searching randomly. Hope that makes sense! Oh, you can check out some of my stuff on Literotica if you want:

http://www.literotica.com/s/do-you-believe-me
http://www.literotica.com/s/jealousy-explained
http://www.literotica.com/s/love-and-the-sort-of-rock-star
http://www.literotica.com/s/make-it-up-to-you
http://www.literotica.com/s/pool-hall-foreplay

You've echoed my feelings perfectly. I read the first of your stories and it was beautiful. Yes tamer than a lot of stuff but you captured the intense emotions which to me os so much sexier than a lot of the clit fic and the three central characters were all likeable but realistic. I hope you can find a similar connection while on the board.

yes

While I fantasize about young women as well as older, I'm reluctant to attempt a relationship with a younger woman as I fear they would be less discreet and cautious about our thing.

Hi Ive recently found these forums. Married woman here too, I love to fantasize about women but hubby doesnt know....

Such a great thread! **waves** hello! :)
I Am a Happily married woman, but have always had a desire for women... My hubby does know this! I think he would be alright with me having a girlfriend if we could find the right girl who would be ok with my being married.

Women are amazing and soo sensual! I have gotten to have sex and fun with other women and it is a desire that I don't want to let go of... in spite of being married!

I love the feeling of my body next to a soft beautiful woman, carressing her while she carresses me.... exporing her body and tasting her! So so amazing and not something I get to do often enough.

Such a great thread! **waves** hello! :)
I Am a Happily married woman, but have always had a desire for women... My hubby does know this! I think he would be alright with me having a girlfriend if we could find the right girl who would be ok with my being married.

Women are amazing and soo sensual! I have gotten to have sex and fun with other women and it is a desire that I don't want to let go of... in spite of being married!

I love the feeling of my body next to a soft beautiful woman, carressing her while she carresses me.... exporing her body and tasting her! So so amazing and not something I get to do often enough.

Married women make ideal lovers, they so appreciate what tender love another woman brings to the party. The fact is only a woman knows how to make love to another woman.

While I fantasize about young women as well as older, I'm reluctant to attempt a relationship with a younger woman as I fear they would be less discreet and cautious about our thing.

Right Bobbing.. Theedebster is missing out.
I know you would find us to enthusiastic lovers who truly understand distraction. I speak form experience.

Last edited:
Type?

Don't know if I would be interested in someone much younger than me; my own age (early 40s) would be fine as far as I'm concerned. Additionally, I've realized that if the person that approached me was more the...I guess the term is lipstick lesbian...type, I would be a lot more comfortable. I have been approached in the past, but the women were not feminine and it was a definite turn-off. My husband is man enough; if this were to happen at all, I would like the other girl to be...well...a girl! I'm not talking high-maintenance, stuck up types; I'm just talking about a girl that looks and acts like a girl. Opinions?

Don't know if I would be interested in someone much younger than me; my own age (early 40s) would be fine as far as I'm concerned. Additionally, I've realized that if the person that approached me was more the...I guess the term is lipstick lesbian...type, I would be a lot more comfortable. I have been approached in the past, but the women were not feminine and it was a definite turn-off. My husband is man enough; if this were to happen at all, I would like the other girl to be...well...a girl! I'm not talking high-maintenance, stuck up types; I'm just talking about a girl that looks and acts like a girl. Opinions?

Well we all have our own taste. There are all kinds of preferences, tall, short, curvy, brunet, skinny, busty, old or young, on and on.. So you have a lot to chose from.

My wife goes through phases where she would like to be with another woman. Recently another married woman has been hitting on her and her husband has tried to facilitate. My wife's main objection is that she would not know what to do.

I have told her to do what she is comfortable with, and don't keep it a secret. She would like it to be a spur of the moment, does not want to plan it.

She has my approval and support. I have counseled her to be patient and open, and her fantasy and desires will happen.

My wife goes through phases where she would like to be with another woman. Recently another married woman has been hitting on her and her husband has tried to facilitate. My wife's main objection is that she would not know what to do.

I have told her to do what she is comfortable with, and don't keep it a secret. She would like it to be a spur of the moment, does not want to plan it.

She has my approval and support. I have counseled her to be patient and open, and her fantasy and desires will happen.

This section of Lit is for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender. Not for guys, lurking around trying to find some perverse pleasure getting their wife's to have sex with other women. You are the kind that give men a bad name.

If you are honest....

then giver her the advice iw as given during my first gay(lesbian) experience..

As you kiss her, touch her, imagine her body is yours... touch her how your wife likes to have her body touched....

Ms Miranda

No woman requires a man's approval you self centered ass. Go back to the shadows where you belong.

Back