Married Man Handjob

Last night a conversation turned into so much fun! My husband took my daughter to Tampa for a soccer tournament so I had the night (and most of this morning) to myself. I went to a small gathering and after talking to a man for 10 minutes I could see it in his eyes. When we went out to the patio I could feel it in his shorts. Since he is friends with my husband it took a little convincing, but not too much. Since I am not "free" that often I decided we would go beyond the hand job and have some naughty fun at my house. We did. I will post a little later. My husband is waiting for me

Last night a conversation turned into so much fun! My husband took my daughter to Tampa for a soccer tournament so I had the night (and most of this morning) to myself. I went to a small gathering and after talking to a man for 10 minutes I could see it in his eyes. When we went out to the patio I could feel it in his shorts. Since he is friends with my husband it took a little convincing, but not too much. Since I am not "free" that often I decided we would go beyond the hand job and have some naughty fun at my house. We did. I will post a little later. My husband is waiting for me

Have been eagerly awaiting your next post, sounds like the next one will be well worth the wait:devil:

I'm curious how you proposition them? I love the idea but how do you find someone that won't be offended?

I'm curious how you proposition them? I love the idea but how do you find someone that won't be offended?

I honestly doubt any guy would be offended. Even if he wasn't interested (i.e. not his thing, feels it is outside his comfort level, it exceeds his infidelity threshold, panicked about getting caught in the act etc.) he would likely still be flattered and just say thanks but no thanks. You can get pretty far down the flirt road and be able to read his response long before you try and close the deal with the HJ offer I think, so that will avoid embarassment as well.

...I went to a small gathering and after talking to a man for 10 minutes I could see it in his eyes. When we went out to the patio I could feel it in his shorts.

Just wondering how things got to that point. It's always a little exciting for a man to notice that an attractive woman is noticing him. Better still if she looks like she's attracted to him. And things really get exciting for him if she gets close and presses her body up against him, or presses her hand up against his shorts. Sexual buildup is so delicious.

In the last year I have been turned on getting a married man to leave his wife for 15 minutes and giving him a handjob. What started out as simple teasing in a restaurant became a exciting turn on last summer. It started with spotting a man having a nice dinner with his wife, making eye contact and flirting. Once he was hooked, I licked my lips and walked toward the bathroom. In a clumsy way, he did follow me and struck up a conversation. He went back to his wife with a hot memory but it got me excited. I kept this up for a couple of months until I found the perfect married man. Arrogant, pushy, and full of himself. We went to my car and I stroked him to an orgasm in under 10 minutes. When I went back inside, he was eating dinner with his wife and did not even look my way. The perfect man! For the past 6 months I have given handjobs to dozens of married men, some when I was with my husband. Although my husband does not know about my habit, he does get rewarded later when we go to bed. I just had to share.

This is fucking HOT, why can't there be more women like you :heart:

So I tried this recently. It didn't go well.

The first time I went into a restaurant and sat across from a married couple. I got the guys attention clearly, and made sure he could see up my skirt. In spite of attempts to flirt and otherwise look for an opportunity to interact with him, he pretty much avoided that possibility. Though I was turned on by his wandering eye, I was also frustrated.

I tried a second time the next day. Similar scenario. This time I waited till the wife went to the bathroom, and then slipped him a not saying to mett me in the bathroom in fifteen minutes. She came back, I went into the bathroom (I picked a place where the bathrooms lock). He knocked, I let him in. He started touching me and I unzipped him. I paused because the smell was off. He anxiously started grabbing. I shrugged a little, and he got more aggressive. I said something like "I'm sorry I can't", and walked out of there. I didn't feel especially unsafe, I had the upper hand; but it was just really off.

Lessons learned:
- This is harder in reality than in my imagination.
- Selecting the right guy is going to be hard. I'm not sure how I could do that, since it seems like the more likely the guy is to follow me the less likely it is that he is going to be someone who's cock I actually want to spend any time handling.

Any ideas?

I'm sorry but when i read "the smell was off" i just started laughing my ass off.

Just give a quick look and smile to my package, and you will know when I smile back that I want you to grab my cock... I'll even unzip and take it out and present it to you... for your inspection !!!

Hot! Do tell! :D

Got it my dear! :) talk soon! :heart::heart::heart:

Mmmm ... that's a nice thought ... the thought of bumping into the two of you at a fun party. Your bold, pretty fingers would probably be pretty sticky by the end of the night. :D

I wonder whose would be stickiest?

Last edited:

Impatiently waiting! ;)

Heheh, calling attention to your freshly manicured nails would be an innocent way to start a conversation with a man. But then looking into a his eyes, smiling at him, and casually mentioning how sticky your nails sometimes get would really get him thinking.

Oh wow. Looking forward to hearing what happened next. :rose: :kiss:

there is always the chance to offend... but I imagine the chances are much, MUCH higher that you would be rewarded for your boldness... (note: poster may be slightly biased towards assertive women and daydreaming)

I don't think there is a set way that you can make the determination. Start by flirting and as it progresses, let your hand roam a bit. Placing on his thigh and if no resistance, a bit of caressing and if Ok proceed to brushing hand across his crotch and if positive reaction concentrate on his now erect member. He'll let you know if he wants you to stop. If he doesn't, you have your guy for a hand job or more.

I had an experience that was similar to this scenario a few years ago with a lady at lunch of all places:D

made comment in my post yesterday that might have been interpreted without an explanation. So, here is the story.

Karen had been my Admin Asst for all of 6 weeks before we had our first encounter. We were both married. It was casual Friday and she was in jeans and nice blouse and we were in the file room trying to straighten up the place. It was a relatively confined space and we just happened to bump into one another and we ended up face to face and she leaned into me and kissed me. She was very attractive and we ended up kissing for a bit before stopping. I had a hardon and she notice and said I'd didn't know I could do that to you. We laughed and went back into the office after my woody deflated.

The following Tuesday I aksed her if she'd like to go to lunch on Friday and she accepted and made a reservation. She booked a booth for us at 1:30 after the rush was over. We essentially had the room to ourselves. She caressed my thigh and then my now hard cock. She had me again. She unzipped my slacks, took a napkin off the table and proceeded to give me a great hand job. Part of the excitement was doing it in a public place. I think the waitress was on to us and she "catch" us kissing and sitting close together. karen disposed of the cum stained napkin in the ladies room.

We continued our relationship for about 6 months until she moved due to her husbands job transfer.

I am sorry. I forgot to share my naughty fun after I promised to last week. We got back to my house and he was past all of his reservations (a post asked how do you overcome men who aren't willing to? I will post at the bottom) and I was so horny by then. I had his pants off before we sat on the couch. I stroked, kissed and licked his cock and listened to his moans as naughtiness turned into lust. This led to him on top of me and moving himself between my boobs and sometimes into my mouth. He told me how he imagined this earlier in the evening and was so happy that I was willing. I was more than willing. I had the night and I wanted some fun.

We went to my bedroom soon after. He wanted to use his mouth on me but I wanted him inside of me. After my posts, you may find this hard to believe, but my husband is the only one I let kiss and lick me down there. I will have to post that later. We were both ready and I pulled him to me. When he was finally in, he took his time and it was incredible. I did touch myself a little and when he was close I convinced him to get on his back and let me mount him. We fucked like that for a while and I felt him cum inside of me.

I was not finished and we spend another two hours in bed. It was such a nice night.

Back