Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Married white male, 51, looking to chat only. Ignored at home. Looking for long term female chat partner in similar situation to chat with and enjoy special times with.

850 area code, NW FL and lower AL. 59 year old white male. Looking to give oral to hard cocks and/or wet pussies, one at a time or both together. No reciprocation required. No drama, no male to male kissing and cuddling. Just use my mouth (preferably) and/or my ass. Singles or couples PM me if interested.

217 Central Illinois

47, bi MWM who doesn't get any attention at home.
I'm looking for a play partner(s), any legal age, who likes to do anything from mild to wild. If you have something you want to explore, just ask!

I'm not looking to change my situation or yours. I just want some occasional physical contact.

(217)

916/530 area code

61 mwm looking for chat and possible hookup with the right horny lady. It's been a long, long time baby! PM me and let's see if sparks fly.

Married male here 507 Area Code. Like your writing and would love to chat with you some day. While perhaps not as sensuous as you I too have an erotic side and hope we can chat some day. Not hard to look at so I am told. i can be found on hot mail as lon2346 as well.

I'm looking, too

Married professional public safety worker looking to chat and/or meet women in the 321 (east central Florida) area. I'm 55 and in pretty good shape.
[

Last edited by a moderator:
32 - Mm - 202 410 443 301 240 443 703

Just looking to chat with someone in DMV area (DC MD or VA). Possibly exchange pics.

202 410 443 301 240 443 703

207 / Maine / central Maine

26f looking for a bi/les female friend to chat with. Married and plan to stay that way, just looking to have some fun and explore a bit. ;)

Hi laura, PM me please will you, would love to chat.

hi from 39 married gal...just here for chat fun, all fantasy...not looking to meet just here to enjoy stories, maybe some rp about meeting strangers while on vacations...beach/ski resorts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back