Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
972 214 bi mwm 62

Hi 62 bi mwm in sexless marriage who is looking for sexy chat or fwb, pm me to talk.

Couple in 518 Capital Region. 38wm, 36wf.

She desires her first time with another woman.
We are both curious about being watched or watching.

Kik:Lookin2explore83

Central Texas- Curvy Lady and BIG boobs!

I'm looking to make connections and excitement. To exchange pics, videos, fantasies, bullshit about life & family, and have great conversations.
I find that such connections make great friendships and has balance! Possible meet up.
I have no expectations. I'm open minded and relaxed. Discretion is a MUST!!!!
(And yes, those are my boobs in the profile pic...I always get asked. Lol)

Last edited:
I'm looking to make connections and excitement. To exchange pics, videos, fantasies, bullshit about life & family, and have great conversations.
I find that such connections make great friendships and has balance! Possible meet up.

Probably the only time I'll ever say this: I wish I was in Texas!

Hi Jenn

hi Jenn, i live in the Dallas area but travel to the Bell County area regularly. I am a 64mwm. Hit me up if interested for contact info.

26 year old in central New Jersey near Morristown looking for JO, with preferably older dominant =) but open to anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back