Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone near Dallas? Will be in town soon for a couple days and would love an adventure. PM me

Happy to chat about anything that interests you and see what might happen.

773, 708, 312, 630....Looking to Skype while at work today. Thick BBC here with lots of cum I love to swallow and want you to watch my swallow it all. Serious inquiries only as I can accommodate as early as possible and with short notice. This BBC works fast and I'm filled with cum I'm waiting to let go. Help me do this!! Inbox me your stats and your Skype name. Can't wait to here from you all!

919 336 area code looking for kind females only....older gentleman prefers the same. Let's chat and see what may happen.

727 813 33705

hi all, looking for a friend, chat, whatever. area codes 727, 813. zip 33705

Atlanta

Hi everyone,
404, 770 AC. Looking for like minded women who like to chat, share fantasies, tease, Skype and perhaps meet. Married but lonely and very horny. Enjoy providing pleasure.
Hope to hear from some of Lit's finest women.

Hello all, 317, here for today, would love to chat while I'm hanging out in my hotel room.

Paperback Writer wanabe. Looking for a Muse

508 ,401,617,774. Writer of occasional dirty stories. Some real, some fantasies. Would you be my next heroine?

creative and open minded 417

417 area code open minded MWM 6 ft 2 180 lbs. love the seduction of the mind

936,281,713 area. Seems like there is never anyone in this area interested in older men. Sigh........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back