Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong - RV & Open

Crystal frowned as Jonah quickly went behind her instead of doing what she had suggested. The man was totally unpredictable. She gasped as she felt his hands under her arms as he practically lifted her off the sand. She heard his deep voice as he told her as he lifted her, "You seem to experience misfortune around here. I wonder what would still draw you to this place?"

She could feel the heat of a blush on her cheeks as she smoother her dress down. She frowned a bit and was about to give him an angry answer when he stopped her by taking her hands in his and looking directly into her I as he told her, "I'd like to apologize for having exploded on you the last time we spoke. That isn't how I prefer to treat people."

The sincere sound of his voice and the look on his face stopped her immediately from attacking him with her words. She did not try to pull away from him as she looked up into his eyes and said, "It was also my fault as I overreacted. I felt as if you were attacking my work as a writer of children's books. I felt as if you didn't think it was, well important enough. I am also sorry about how I acted."

She gave him a weak smile as she continued to look into his eyes. She could feel that strange tingling feeling she always felt when she thought of him but now it was much stronger.

Jonah's apology brought Crystal up short. He saw the flash of rage that seemed to come to her so easily flare in her eyes, but once he'd said his piece, that fire flickered and died as quickly as it had come.

Almost meekly, she replied, "It was also my fault. I overreacted. I felt as if you were attacking my work as a writer of children's books. I felt as if you didn't think it was, well, important enough. I am also sorry about how I acted."

They stood there for a few seconds, just staring at one another, still hand-in-hand. Finally, Jonah gave Crystal a smirk and said, "Well, here we are, quite the sorry pair." The statement yielded a sheepish smile from Crystal, which just made her even more attractive.

He then continued. "The last thing I intended was to downplay your children's work. I admire the creative process in all its forms. The only reason I suggested you try writing something else was because it didn't sound like you'd ventured out of that milieu before. It wasn't that I thought your children's books weren't important. I just wanted you to see what would happen if you decided to branch out."

They stood for another several seconds. Instead of looking away, Crystal continued to look at Jonah. He continued to meet her gaze.

"What brings you here? The restaurant doesn't open for another couple hours. My nephew has come up with a new recipe he wants to add to the menu. I'm here to try it out before letting the rest of the staff give their feedback."

Then an idea popped into Jonah's head.

"Do you have an hour or so? Would you like to come and taste-test this new dish with me?"

Crystal just stared into Jonah's eyes. She felt the warmth from his hands and did not want to pull away. She frowned a bit when suddenly he smirked and said, "Well, here we are, quite the sorry pair." She smiled at him and nodded her head enjoying his closeness as he told her, "The last thing I intended was to downplay your children's work. I admire the creative process in all its forms. The only reason I suggested you try writing something else was because it didn't sound like you'd ventured out of that milieu before. It wasn't that I thought your children's books weren't important. I just wanted you to see what would happen if you decided to branch out." She nodded her head staring at him as he gazed at her. She knew she wanted to be with him but didn't know how to tell him this.

She listened as he asked her, "What brings you here? The restaurant doesn't open for another couple hours. My nephew has come up with a new recipe he wants to add to the menu. I'm here to try it out before letting the rest of the staff give their feedback." She smiled at told him, "I don't come here for the restaurant, the ocean gives me peace." She was about to admit to him she came here because she wanted to be close to him when he suddenly asked her, "Do you have an hour or so? Would you like to come and taste-test this new dish with me?"

She smiled at him and said, "I would love to do that with you." As she moved to reach down for her shoes she kept her one hand in his. She chuckled when he quickly picked her shoes up and led her to the restaurant. As they walked she gently told him, "I have something to tell you but let us wait until after we eat." She knew she had to tell him about the adult book and how she had incorporated him into it. She didn't want him to read it and be angry at her again.

Jonah was elated when Crystal agreed to come with him to try his nephew's new menu item. He felt something different in the way Crystal looked and felt. She didn't seem nearly as tense as she had before, not nearly so on edge and ready to bolt. She appeared... happier than she had been. Still a little uneasy, but more comfortable with both herself and being in his presence.

When she began to stoop to pick her sandals off the ground, Jonah beat her to it, even though he loved watching Crystal move. Her penchant for wearing skirts rather than shorts or jeans was a feminine touch that not a lot of women understood these days. Jonah liked it.

When they were both ready, Jonah took Crystal's hand once again and led her around the fence that separated the restaurant from the public beach. As they walked, he pulled out his phone, tapped it a couple times and held it to his ear. He waited for a few seconds and when the party on the other end picked up, finally said, "Ethan, it's Uncle Jonah. Say, I hope you have enough for one more plate. I'm bringing a guest." It wasn't the first time Jonah had brought someone else to one of these tastings, so his nephew had learned to make enough for at least two, if not three. When assured there'd be plenty, Jonah replied, "Thanks buddy. We'll be coming 'round back in a couple minutes."

Jonah hung up and put the phone back in his pocket. He then smiled over at Crystal, who had a strange look on her face. After a second or so, she said quietly, "I have something to tell you, but let's wait 'til after we eat."

Jonah had a suspicion what her news was, but he wasn't going to let on he already knew, even after she told him. His already knowing might jeopardize the current cease-fire that was going on, and he didn't want that.

When they reached the verandah door, Jonah's nephew was waiting. He welcomed the pair in, shook Crystal's hand when they were introduced, then ushered them to Jonah's table.

There was already wine poured, and moments after the two were seated, a nicely-appointed plate was placed before them.

Jonah took a moment to analyze the plating, then started in. It was duck with polenta and greens, with a very cleverly herbed sauce. Jonah didn't pretend to know a lot about the intricacies of the chef's art, but when asked to taste test a new creation his nephew had developed, he attended most eagerly.

He'd only tried bits of each component, then each together, and finally, he called his nephew over, holding out his hand, which had become the signal for a job well done.

"Excellent. I'd say let the rest of the staff try it, then put it on the specials for Friday and Saturday and see what the public thinks. If it goes over I'm all for getting it on the menu."

Jonah then realized he'd almost forgotten Crystal through all this. "I'm sorry, Crystal. I tend to get wrapped up in this process. What do you think?"

Crystal smiled as Jonah swooped in and picked up her sandals off the ground. She thought of him as a gentlemen and was willing to let him do whatever he wanted for her. She didn't object when he held both pairs of their footwear in his hand and took her hand with his other hand. It was a pleasant walk back up the sand and she felt happy for the first time in weeks. When they reached the front part of the beach she let Jonah lead her around the fence that separated the restaurant from the public beach. She watched Jonah take out his cell phone and fiddle with it a bit before speaking. "Ethan, it's Uncle Jonah. Say, I hope you have enough for one more plate. I'm bringing a guest." She was a little worried that Ethan would not have enough for her and right away she became nervous as she did not want to part from Jonah yet. Relief flooded her as suddenly Jonah said, "Thanks buddy. We'll be coming 'round back in a couple minutes."

When they got close to the door Crystal slipped on her sandals and was ready when Jonah introduced her to his nephew. She smiled broadly and shook the younger man's hand before he ushered them to the same table Jonah had been sitting at when they had the horrible argument. She was a bit nervous to be sitting at the table where disaster had struck the first time. As she sat down she picked up the wine and took a little sip just to relax herself. She was surprised when his nephew brought out two plates right away. The food smelled heavenly and she smiled at the young man again.

As she inhaled the aroma she notice Jonah looking at the plate as if he was analyzing it. She thought that strange but was not going to ask as she took a bit of the duck. She closed her eyes savoring the taste for a second before really getting into eating. She was still eating when Jonah called his nephew to the table. She smiled as he told the young man, "Excellent. I'd say let the rest of the staff try it, then put it on the specials for Friday and Saturday and see what the public thinks. If it goes over I'm all for getting it on the menu."

She was still eating when Jonah spoke to her, "I'm sorry, Crystal. I tend to get wrapped up in this process. What do you think?" She finished chewing and swallowed and then wiped her lips before giving his nephew a big smile and telling him, "I have eaten three meals here and everyone has been fabulous. I ate every thing on my plate the first two times and I am sure I will eat all of this too. This is really a big thing for me as I am really not a good eater. So you see you are an excellent chief and this new dinner I am sure will be a big preference for your diners. Excellent job." She could she put a huge smile on the young man's face as he thanked her for her praise.

Jonah was happy that Crystal liked the food. Not everyone enjoys duck, but his general thought was: when it tasted this good, how can they not?

Anyhow, Ethan seemed very pleased they both liked his new creation. He stepped up, poured a bit more wine in each glass, then retreated so the pair could finish their meal.

Jonah ate without speaking for a minute or two before he finally said, "I really am sorry for how I spoke to you the last time you were here. I've thought about that almost non-stop since. And considering, I don't blame you for running from me when you saw me on the beach a while back." He didn't tell her how much seeing her consciously running from him had hurt. He also wasn't going to let on that he knew she had actually written a more adult-minded book. That was for her to disclose when she was ready

Crystal could see that she made Ethan happy by what she had said. She smiled at him as he poured more wine in her glass and in Jonah's glass. She watched as the young man retreated with a smile on his face. She was pleased with the food and she looked at Jonah with a sweet smile on her face as she continued to eat.

She raised her eyes to look into Jonah's eyes as he spoke, "I really am sorry for how I spoke to you the last time you were here. I've thought about that almost non-stop since. And considering, I don't blame you for running from me when you saw me on the beach a while back." She thought about that day and told him, "I am sorry that I did that, I guess I was afraid to, well, really have a relationship with you. I know that is the sign of a coward but I am really shy and you made me feel things that I never felt before." She took a sip of wine before she continued to speak. "I thought about how you dared me to write an adult book. One day as I finished a children's book, I began to write an adult book. I hope you don't mind but I used you as the man in my book. I don't know why but I find you very manly. I used our first date if I can call it that to bring my characters together. I used our argument to end the book. The things in between I looked up in books about a dominant and submissive relationship.

I didn't want it to be published but I wanted to find out if it was any good and I brought it to my publisher. That was a big mistake as he went ahead a sold the book for a lot of money. Now they want me to go on a talk shows and I don't want to do it. He used my real name as the author and I had it in my mind that I would call myself the Dove. You see in my children's books I am the Sparrow. So do you forgive me for using you as the model for the man in my book? I don't want you to be mad at me again.

Jonah listed intently to Crystal's description of her new book. He was flattered and gratified that she'd tried it, and that she'd actually used their encounter as the inspiration for it.

Her intimation that she'd written a story about a D/s relationship was surprising, but given the whole "Fifty Shades" thing and all the writers attempting to cash in on its success, it was excusable. However, he was pretty sure that wasn't what she was trying to do. He found himself wanting to read what her research had turned up, and what her mind had done with that research.

Her admission that she was uncomfortable with the idea of helping promote her own work didn't surprise him. However, as the conversation had gone a few weeks before...

"I'm honored that you decided to try my idea, and further honored that you'd shape one of your characters after me.

"As far as being mad at you: I wasn't really angry. I was just really frustrated. It merely came out as anger. It's hard to tell one from the other, I know. Again, I apologize.

"Although, I'm afraid you'll eventually be given no choice, as far as the public appearances go. If these people want you to go, you'll go. Trust me, they have ways to pressure you into such things. And they have more lawyers -and more money - than you do. I understand your reticence. You've been able to do what you want in relative obscurity, and for some people that's how they like it. I'm not judging, I just know that's the way it is. Doing this PR stuff is a step into the spotlight. Your children's work need never be connected to this new direction, if that's what it turns out to be. It's why writers use pen names in the first place.

"I hate to say it, but you're going to have to do what your publisher wants. It sounds like a lot of money has already been allotted to this book, and whether you've seen your end of it yet or not, they aren't going to let what they've already spent go to waste. They can throw as many of the peripheral people at the publicity campaign as they want, but the one the public will want to see is you."

He let that sink in. It was true. Like it or not, Crystal was going to have to do those appearances. Whatever contract she might have, there was very likely some clause in it that either outright said that she could be called upon to assist in publicity with her work, or some tricky little section that, while vague, could also be interpreted as such.

Crystal was relieved when Jonah did not become angry when she admitted she had started her book based on their meeting and her male character on his strong personality. She smiled broadly when he told her, "I'm honored that you decided to try my idea, and further honored that you'd shape one of your characters after me.

She was even happier when he told her he wasn't angry at her but frustrated. It just came out that way. That made her feel even happier as he apologized to her again. She frown when he told her eventually she would have no choice but to make a public appearance. She shivered at the thought of that as he mentioned the pressure that they could bring to bare on her. She nodded her head when he told her they had more lawyers and more money than she had. He was correct when he told her that she had done her work in obscurity and he was right that was how she liked it. She nodded her to let him know he was right. She made a sigh of relief when he mentioned that her children's books would never be connected to the adult book. She piped up "Yes that is why I wanted a pen name. I only wanted my publisher's opinion but he went right ahead and begin the process of publishing it without my permission. He even gave me a check with more zeros than I had ever seen."

It alarmed her that he felt that she would have to go public as a lot of money was put into the book. It seemed she could stall for awhile but eventually she would have to go public as people wanted to see her. She thought for a moment and then told him, "Jonah, I have no written contract associated with the adult book. Remember I only wanted my publisher read it and give me his opinion. I can give the money back and that should be that, right?" She thought again, "I actually don't have a contract for the children's books either, I never signed anything that would make me write books for them. Its just the children's books came more naturally to me. Could be because my childhood was so lonely without my parents."

Last edited:
Jonah listened patiently to Crystal's explanation of the situation regarding her new "adult genre" book. He was surprised she could be as naive as she was, being in the writing business. Normally, the school of hard knocks taught most writers the bloody, difficult truth to what it was they were setting themselves out to do, and the great majority of them had hides thicker than a rhino, at least from Jonah's experience. Crystal must have been one of the rare few who had been accepted right out of the box, for her not to have been rejected enough times to develop the tough, realistic skin most writers he knew possessed.

He tried not to sound like he was speaking to a child when he began, "Well, publishers tend to assume that anything put in their hands is potential for publication, regardless what is said to them. If they see potential in the work, they'll go for it.

"And I'm afraid you must have signed something at some point, because you'd never have received a single check from them if there was no contract. They're kind of sticky that way. No signature, no money.

"You can certainly give the money back, but as I said a little bit ago, it sounds as if they've already sunk a significant amount of money into this new book, probably far more than they gave you, so convincing them to halt whatever proceedings are under way might be difficult.

"With some major wheedling, you may be able to get them to change the author to the pseudonym of your choice, but from the sound of things, that's already too late, as well."

With everything he told her, Crystal appeared to shrink more and more into her chair. In a very roundabout way, he was telling her there was no way he knew to get out of the situation she found herself in. Short of violating a contract she apparently didn't realize she'd entered into and subjecting herself to more legal woes than she wanted to get involved with, she was stuck, and the realization was sinking in.

He tried to ease all the heavy news he'd just laid on her with, "The new book must have been very good. They wouldn't have launched right into printing if it had needed extra work."

When Crystal didn't react, he tried, "Tell me what you know about your parents."

He tried not to sound like he was speaking to a child when he began, "Well, publishers tend to assume that anything put in their hands is potential for publication, regardless what is said to them. If they see potential in the work, they'll go for it.

"And I'm afraid you must have signed something at some point, because you'd never have received a single check from them if there was no contract. They're kind of sticky that way. No signature, no money.

"You can certainly give the money back, but as I said a little bit ago, it sounds as if they've already sunk a significant amount of money into this new book, probably far more than they gave you, so convincing them to halt whatever proceedings are under way might be difficult.

She listened hopefully when he told her that they had already sunk money in her book. She thought about that for a minute as he continued by giving her hope that they might agree to change the author to a pseudonym but then she shook her head no. She began to think about what happened the day they gave her the check. She had signed for the check but she had also signed another paper and that probably was a contract. She sank back into her chair as she told him, "I think I did sign some kind of contract as when I signed for the check there was another paper. I was so shocked by the size of the check that I didn't read what I signed. Actually I just wanted my Publisher to tell me if my adult book was any good but I guess it was as he went ahead and published it.

I am sorry that I am acting like a child but I never wanted to be in the public eye. My children's books are not in my name it is pseudonym. I am the sparrow in them. Also in my panic I tried to deny that I had not signed a contract for them but I did. That was no problem as that came easy and I wrote those book quickly and easily. I am such an idiot. I should have never given that book to my publisher. She was feeling glum when Jonah said, "The new book must have been very good. They wouldn't have launched right into printing if it had needed extra work."

She smiled weakly as he asked, "Tell me what you know about your parents." She gave him a weak smile, "They were wonderful people, loving and gentle with me. They strived to make me independent as I have no brother or sister so they knew when they were gone I would be all alone. I was 17 almost 18 when they died in a car accident. By the time the will was read I was 18 so the authorities could not keep their estate from me. It took me a long while to gather myself up and one day I just started my book for children who might have a similar loss. I was of age but very nieve to the ways of life and could still dig down a grasp the child in me."

She smiled again as she said, "I sat down after finishing my children's book and thought of you. I see you as a dominant male but I knew nothing about sexual relationships so I used the internet to find out about a dominate male. You could imagine my surprise when I found a truly shocking life style which I could not write about. So I began to search for sexual relationships and found what they called a vanilla relationship with the male taking the lead. Therefore the dominate partner. I learned a lot, made notes and then went about writing my adult book. It flowed just like the children's book. I didn't intend to write a second or third book, just one so I used our fight for want of a better word to end the relationship. Well you could imagine my surprise when I found out I was to write a 2nd and 3rd book. I don't really want to do that as I am sure my inexperience will show. I imagine you must think I am a silly twit writing a romantic book about the relationship of a man that I hardly knew.

Crystal's story regarding her parents was heart-wrenching. Jonah had grown into adulthood by the time his parents passed away. He'd been an only child as well, his parents first-timers at an age where most people were seeing their children graduating high school.. "A lucky accident," his mother told him again and again when the subject arose. It had been more like being raised by his grandparents, and his mom and dad indulged him as such. Still, there was discipline in his house. Being older, his parents taught him the values they'd learned, both as children themselves, as well as through the years of experience they'd gained that most first time parents are unaware of.

Using her stories as therapy was brilliant. While she'd lived a sheltered existence, made moreso by her having walled herself in once her parents were gone, exploring her feelings by writing them out saved herself a lot of doctor bills. However, having withdrawn from most of society had turned her into what she currently was.

After the explanation of the research she'd done for her adult novel, and all the new vistas she'd had opened to her, he couldn't help but smile. She seemed interested and excited by what she'd learned, mixed with a quite healthy dose of trepidation.

And then she admitted that writing it had been relatively easy. To Jonah, this meant she was capable of placing herself in the situations she wrote about. He had no idea at the moment what those situations might be, but he was eager to read this book and find out.

He was surprised when she told him she was already to turn this into a series. When she told him she wasn't sure she could write convincingly regarding the relationship between her characters, given what she'd researched, he hesitated saying anything. He wasn't sure if Crystal was truly interested in any kind of personal relationship, regardless what her presence at the beach that afternoon might imply. Still, it sounded like she was afraid to write this based on imagination alone...

"I think you must have a fine imagination to have written what you already have: both your children's work and this new one. I don't find you silly in the least. There can be great romance in submission and dominance. Just like every vanilla relationship out there, a dominant/submissive relationship is unique to the participants. What works for one couple may be a complete turn-off for the next. And let's face it: there's an element of sexuality to it. Arguments can be made that it's just taking nature and acting on it, that one member of any couple will be bound to be just a bit more assertive than the other. However, in most cases, the majority of the power exchange in question takes place in the bedroom."

He thought a moment about something else Crystal had said and added, "Oh, and don't think that these relationships are only male dominant and female submissive. Every combination you can think of exists: female dom/male sub, fem/fem, male/male. You can have a dominant couple - of any combination - with a single sub - of either gender, or a dominant couple dominating a submissive couple. It's all out there."

Jonah then stopped and let that all sink in. The look on Crystal's face told him she was intimidated by what he was telling her. He seemed to know a lot about what she'd just learned for her book, and he could tell she wasn't sure if she was comfortable with that.

He didn't make any offers, he didn't make any further comment, but he let Crystal absorb what he'd said, and would let her make her own decisions, and if she wanted to know more, he'd be more than happy to tell her and/or show her what she might need for another book...

When he smiled when she explained how she had researched her novel she took that for his approval. After she explained how she felt about writing a series without having the real experience of a relationship she waited expectantly for his input. As he spoke about other relations she felt herself tense up. She shook her head when he finished speaking and told him, "I don't think I am qualified to write about relationships in such great depths." She knew she had to be careful not to overreact. She didn't want to destroy their newly healed relationship. She sat silent just looking into his eyes for a few moments before she told him, "I know you are trying to help me by what you have just said but to tell you the truth I am a bit shocked that all of that goes on. I know I live a sheltered life and I don't want to say something that will make us fight again. I find that I like you very much and I missed you after our first fight. I have never felt like that before. I don't think I am ready for an adult relationship but I am attracted to you."

Jonah was pleasantly surprised by the "new" Crystal. Instead of the confrontational woman she'd been when they met - a defense mechanism, he'd determined - she was pleasant, contrite and was working to be amenable. However, he couldn't suppress a quiet laugh at her contention she wasn't ready for an "adult" relationship, even after confessing she'd missed him in their extended absence from one another.

Reaching out and putting his hand over hers where they rested on top of the table, he said, "Everything you said before contradicts your last statement. I'll admit, you were foremost in my mind these last several weeks. Something about you, even through the antagonism you displayed, appealed to me.

"The attraction you feel is an adult emotion. I feel it, too. To be honest, nobody's truly 'ready' for it, regardless what they may say or think.

"As you may have already gathered, I have some knowledge of the lifestyle you researched. However, the choice is yours. You've lived apart from the world for far, far too long. Please, join it. It's not the terrifying place you've imagined it to be. Well, it can be, let's be honest, but it only makes the beautiful parts that much more rewarding."

The first of the evening's diners began to filter in. Things would pick up in an hour or two, but that fact said that more time had passed than Jonah had realized. Not that he hadn't been there many times before the customers, but he hadn't planned on staying past the tasting this time. However, his schedule was flexible. If Crystal wanted to stay, he was willing to stay with her as long as she cared to.

Crystal didn't take offense when Jonah laughed quietly. She looked at him questioningly as his hand reached over and covered both of hers as he spoke. It felt good there, warm and steady and even protective as she listened to him, "Everything you said before contradicts your last statement. I'll admit, you were foremost in my mind these last several weeks. Something about you, even through the antagonism you displayed, appealed to me." She smiled when he said that. It had been the same with her when he had gone on and on last time, it had embarrassed her but he had also shown her that he cared by doing that.

She listened as he continued, "The attraction you feel is an adult emotion. I feel it, too. To be honest, nobody's truly 'ready' for it, regardless what they may say or think." She was happy that he was attracted to her she was afraid that only she had felt that. She blushed as he told her, "As you may have already gathered, I have some knowledge of the lifestyle you researched. However, the choice is yours. You've lived apart from the world for far, far too long. Please, join it. It's not the terrifying place you've imagined it to be. Well, it can be, let's be honest, but it only makes the beautiful parts that much more rewarding." She looked into his eyes and told him, "I will join it if you become a part of my life. I don't know if I can accept the life style that I stumbled into on the internet but I think you and I can have some kind of relationship. I am willing to try to keep an open mind if you are willing to be patient with me."

She looked around the room and saw that the restaurant was filling up. She wanted to have private time with Jonah so she asked, "Do you want to go to the beach for awhile?" She smiled as she remembered how he had frightened her there when they first met.

Jonah couldn't help but smile when Crystal suggested they take a walk on the beach. Without saying a word, he stood, took her hand and led her out to the verandah.

Once out on the sand, he again went to a knee in front of her, just as he had the night they'd met. He loved the fact that Crystal seemed always in a skirt. They varied in length, but so far, he couldn't remember seeing her in pants. It was perfectly fine with him. He liked the femininity of skirts and dresses on women. Besides, when things got to a certain point, it made accessibility that much easier.

He once more helped Crystal out of her shoes. This time, he made a point to caress her calves, looking up into her eyes as he did so to gauge her reaction, now that she wasn't resisting him at every turn.

Crystal could see that Jonah was happy about going to the beach by his smile. There was no need for words as her eyes followed his face as he stood up and held out his hand to her. She returned his smile as she placed her hand into his and stood up. She followed him to the verandah and smiled when he went to his knee again. She felt a shiver of anticipation run through her as his hand grasped her calves one at a time and she didn't object as he caressed them. She found that his touch set off different feelings inside of her that she had been afraid of when they had first met. She couldn't stop the little sound of pleasure that left her lips. She realized that she did not want to stop it. She was ready for a relationship with him. She whispered, "I think I am ready for a grown up relationship with you." She felt the heat of a blush on her cheeks as she smiled at him.

Last edited:
The feeling of his hands on her made Crystal flinch. Jonah got the impression that he was perhaps the first person to ever touch this woman in more than a clinical fashion. In his mind, he determined that, should she give him the time and opportunity, he'd make her feel things she never knew her body could.

He took his time removing her shoes. Her legs were smooth and oh, so shapely.

As he placed the second sandal beside the stairs, his hand caressed briefly up to the back of Crystal's knee, and instead of being pushed away, she instead let out a small gasp.

At that sound, Jonah looked up to see what happened next. He was prepared for her to tell him to stop, that she didn't want to be touched in that manner, regardless of what was quite apparently a quick sound of pleasure.

Instead, Crystal's eyes opened slowly and she looked down at him and said, very quietly, as if afraid to form the words: "I think I'm ready for a grown up relationship with you."

A split second passed where it appeared Crystal was surprised to hear those words come from her mouth, but then, a small smile appeared on her lips, one full of warmth, pleased with the decision.

Jonah smiled back at her, and let the hand that had stopped at the back of her knee slide a bit farther up, under her skirt and almost halfway up her thigh...

Crystal knew she had put herself squarely in Jonah's hands. She liked the way he smiled at her as his warm hand remained at the back of her knee. She gasped in pleasure as his hand slid up her leg to her thigh. She closed her eyes in pleasure from the sensation and felt the heat of his hand there. She slowly opened her eyes and told him, "That feels so good."

Jonah loved Crystal's reaction to his caressing hands on her leg. It was similar to her reaction the first time, but she was far more relaxed now, more accepting.

When she panted, "That feels so good," he took it as a cue to go farther, and see just how much into this she was. They were right out in public, and while the verandah hid their activity from the restaurant, anyone walking on the beach could see that Jonah's hand was up under the hem of Crystal's skirt.

Jonah stopped his caress about halfway up Crystal's thigh. That put his hand at least a third of the way up inside her skirt. This would have been her chance to shout about inappropriate touching, but so far, she was letting him have his way...

Crystal was lost in the moment as Jonah's hand moved higher. She shivered with anticipation as his hands stopped halfway up her thigh. It was in the back of her mind that she should make him stop as they were in a very public place. Strangely she felt safe with him and knew he would make sure that they weren't seen by anyone passing by. She put herself literally right in his hands to do with her whatever he wanted to. Her breathing was heavy with a strange anticipation that she had never felt before. She wanted his touch badly.

Jonah examined Crystal's face as he let his hands rest where they'd stopped, about halfway up her thigh. Her eyes were closed, and she seemed to be concentrating on what she was feeling, both at her leg, as well as internally.

The beach was unusually empty so far. Normally, a day like this would have seen all sorts out on the sand and at the waterline, but it was quiet at the moment, and since the patrons of the restaurant were just beginning to arrive, no one had come out to the verandah to view the water, either.

The look on Crystal's face indicated that she enjoyed the sensation of Jonah's hands on her, so he took that as a cue to continue higher.

Slowly, he gently caressed his way up further, his fingers getting ever closer to her pussy. He began to wonder what he'd find there: Lace? Satin? Cotton? Maybe, even for all her reticence, Crystal went commando? It wasn't an impossibility.

Jonah watched Crystal's face as his fingers crept closer and closer to her pussy. Though her eyes remained closed, her look and sounds told him she'd never felt anything like this before.

Eventually, his fingers touched the hem of a pair of panties. Crystal's skirt gathered in the crook of Jonah's elbow, his hand was so far up her leg. While he wanted to at least brush a fingertip over the crotch of Crystal's underwear and feel the heat he would undoubtedly find there, he opted not to. Instead, he carefully moved his hands over to her other thigh and, beginning right where he felt the fabric against his finger - without actually touching her pussy - he began the slow trip down this leg.

It was like glorious torture as his hand went further up her leg. She noticed her breathing was becoming rapid as time past and her anticipation was almost painful. When his fingers touched the elastic of her panties she could feel the heat of his hand radiating upon her sex. She wanted him to touch her so badly and as she softly moaned it was almost painful when he didn't. She never felt such disappointment as his fingers began the slow track back down her other leg.

Disappointment was in her eyes as she looked down into his eyes.

Jonah almost laughed at the disappointed look Crystal turned down to him when her eyes opened as he started caressing his way down her leg, and she realized he wasn't going to actually touch her pussy. Just the last time they were actually together in this spot, she was interpreting his hands only to her knee as inappropriate, and now here she was, wanting him to rub her in plain sight of anyone who might look. Granted, it would have all been hidden by her skirt, but the sight of his arm disappearing up under that would have been interpreted by an onlooker as him rubbing her cunt in public. Instead of laughing, though, which he was sure would have been taken wrong, he merely smiled up at her knowingly.

When his hands came down to her other foot, he carefully took off that shoe, then straightened. As if nothing had happened, he held out his elbow to the panting, bewildered Crystal. As much as he'd liked her before, seeing her this aroused after only a light touch up and down her legs promised her to be even more fun than he'd anticipated...

"You ready for that walk?" he asked, as if nothing had happened...

It was obvious that he was not going to touch her as his hands moved down her other leg to grasp her foot. She knew she was shaking from the anticipation that she had felt and nervously smiled back at him not knowing why he was looking so strangely at her. She felt strangely unsteady as he removed her other shoe. She watched him stand up and act as if he hadn't even touched her as he held out his elbow to her. She tried to slow down her breathing and act as if nothing had happened but both things seemed impossible. She was startled as he suddenly spoke, "You ready for that walk?" She breathlessly said "Yes," and hooked her hand into the crook of his elbow. She noticed that her legs were shaking as she worked to control the trembling of her body.

Back