Manly's Man Cave

ManlyUsername

Really Experienced
These things seem all the rage, so I figured I’d slap up some wood paneling, put in a wet bar, and convert this corner of the basement of the internet into Manly’s Man Cave.

Q8GWbDV.jpg

A place for random thoughts, sadly pedestrian musings and to talk about all things Manly.

Or Anything actually.

I’m just starved for conversation.

Drop in and say hi. Send me a PM. Whatever.

Last edited:
Seriously, why "starved for conversation" while having 4 RPs going?
Hope my question is a good topic for a convo.

Seriously, why "starved for conversation" while having 4 RPs going?
Hope my question is a good topic for a convo.

Welcome to the Cave Jasmine. Don't mind the mess, we just finished putting up the paneling.

You make a very solid point.

Part of it is me just using overly dramatic language on a very slow weekend :D, BUT, in my defense.

First, the posting pace for most of those threads is measured in days. Which is completely in line with expectations, just saying it's not a daily thing in most cases.

Second, and much more importantly, it isn't really a conversation is it? We write conversations, but we go to great lengths to NOT do it as ourselves. Hell, I don't even like some of my characters as people. One in particular is a awful, manipulative asshole. But he's fun to write.

So I'm just hoping to make some casual chit chat as just Manly without getting in the head of someone else.

If that makes any sense?

Thank you for your thoughtful answer. Yes, I think it makes sense.

"dramatic language"--- I should've known it was the language of dramatic art.
In RPing or life offline, knowingly or unknowingly, many people seem to often speak the universal "dramatic language" resembling actors in a drama. Some audience skip a heart beat.
Now I understand. No confusion now.

I see it's time for you to get on your active RPs. No expectation from me to respond to this post before your next slow day.

I'll follow your new one "Ticket to Reality ". I do look at new RP threads only if they are closer down to earth in a modern setting.

Welcome back Jasmine

It's funny. I don't often think about anyone reading those threads other than my co-authors. Probably just as well since I'd be even more self conscious of my writing.

I almost never go back to reread unless I need to remember something because I usually hate at least half of what I wrote. But weirdly I still enjoy it.

So how is your week shaping up?

Manly Movie Recommendation

This is one that very few people I've met seem to have seen.

In my opinion, a great comedy about a group of ridiculous wanna-be super heroes fighting an equally ridiculous villain.

Great casting. Great script.

It's an oldie by today's standards but well worth the watch.

Mystery Men

Also a frequent source of the nonsense quotes in my signature.

Grrr

Nothing like an eleven hour work day where you accomplish absolutely nothing.

Got invited to go to the range tomorrow! Yeah!

I haven't cleaned my guns in way too long. Sob.

Figures I finally have a day with time to burn at my computer and all my threads are updated.

I need to find a naughty chat buddy.

I know I'm talking to the ether, but just got a new wireless keyboard and mouse so I needed an excuse to type something.

On the extremely slim chance anyone actually reads this, a related question.

Who has made the transition from a normal (push it around your mouse pad) mouse to a trackball mouse? I just recently made the switch. Went with the thumb style trackball. I like it so far but precision is still an issue.

Anyone have long term experience with the switch? What are your thoughts?

Random Regurgitation

Since nobody likes plain Jane sex in the SRP forums...

I think of you.

Not on your knees, or struggling against restraints. Not begging for mercy or screaming for more.

I think of you on your back in a nice warm bed. Your legs wrapped around my hips. A hand on my lower back presses our bodies together. My face is buried in your neck as you stroke the back of my head. My hand is curled in your hair as I feel your pulse on my lips, and occasionally nibble at your ear.

No pounding or thrashing. Just slow gentle strokes filling you as you roll your hips to meet me, your heels on my ass urging me even deeper. I listen to your moans, and you feel the shudder as I try not to cum every time you whisper in my ear, "Fuck me".

I thought the plain Jane sex was hot and sweet. Reminds me of real sex with my boyfriend.

Love lit for giving me an avenue to explore more naughty fantasies, but sweet romantic sex will always be a "kink" of mine lol

Thank you for typing that sexy little post

I thought the plain Jane sex was hot and sweet. Reminds me of real sex with my boyfriend.

Love lit for giving me an avenue to explore more naughty fantasies, but sweet romantic sex will always be a "kink" of mine lol

Thank you for typing that sexy little post

You are certainly welcome!
And thank you for the kind words.

The time has come to move on from Lit. Thanks to everyone who wrote with me in the past. I enjoyed them all.

Back