Male breasts and nipples

I'd love to get my nipples pierced, the only thing I'm a bit concerned about people seeing them, especially at work where it wouldn't go down well.

You could try clip-ons, see if you like them and if people notice.

Ive not had anyone notice at work, but I don’t perform topless!

You could try clip-ons, see if you like them and if people notice.

Ive not had anyone notice at work, but I don’t perform topless!
That's a super idea, wearing clip ons. I have one on now. I don't work topless either 😀 but I do wear light shirts in summer

This is my ‘after’, nipple piercings stretched for 2mm barbells, defo more chunky, bit sore tonight!
No regrets…

IMG_1814.jpeg

I am not gay, but I thought, perhaps some here might like my boobies...
massage535-gif.2313457

Of course a lovely pair of balls really turns me on. I love to feel them, smell them.I’m a confirmed COCKSUCKER too, I love making those coocks spurt. Im in the UK.

It’s a while since I said anything on here. I have had a difficult time with my health. Very difficult. But I’m better now.
Sucking cock. Yes. I never managed to get much, but I love it,the taste of spunk, feeling proud when I see or feel a cock releasing its burden.
But I have a new plan. On the hookup site I use:I have changed my profile, to offer up the best part of me. That is, my breasts and nipples. So I offer them to needy men who want breasts to lick and suck and fuck. And I must say I have hit on something almost instinctive, the need for tits. The response has been overwhelming and hugely arousing to me. Hundreds of messages to sort out. Im dripping with precum right now…. Rubbing my nipples. I cannot accommodate this amount of need. Because I only have so much safe time for sex with men. I have posed pictures of my breasts which generally are much liked, and they aroused so many cocks! I have to say, this has been something of a revelation. That many men, they need want and lust for breast and nipple.
Perhaps it doesn’t matter if it’s a male or female nipple,as long as the breast looks full and round .I hope to have more opportunities this way, for cock, for spunk, for licking balls, for sucking cock, for swallowing cum, for getting spunk on me. Judging by the response so far, I’m going to have more choice than I can handle.
I know this is an old post foryou but I just ran across it. I love that you have breast and nipple fun. I have had some myself.

Back