Mad Love a Joker and Harley Quinn story( closed for Aussie_Wolf)

Joker laughed softly and wrapped his hands around her waist. "Careful Doctor, don't just toss that I word around so casually. To be truly Insane is a wonderful thing and believe me you are a long way from being there."

He kissed her and stroked her back then looked into her eyes, "However stick with me kid and I will open your eyes to a whole new way of looking at the world. Believe me it will change your life." He laughed long and hard and then began to tell her a few stories.

"What you should know first of course was that I was not always this sweet lovable man before you," he chuckled. "Once long ago I was just like you, blind to the truth of the world. Then in a brilliant flash it was revealed to me, We are only animals just like every other animal on this planet. Given the right push anybody will kill anybody else to save their own skin. Look at all the mobs that spring up. It is so easy to start them but then they always spiral out of control in so many lovely patterns."

His eyes sparkled as he talked and he chuckled a little. "Oh you will come to appreciate the fun in chaos my dear, but you are definitely going to have to toughen up a little," he said running his hands over her body. "You have made a good start but you need some muscle if you are going to run around with me."

Whooping he laughed and then kissed her long and hard. "So ready for your first lesson Doc?"

Harleen loved the feel if his arms around her. He was strong yet gentle about the way he held her.
Harleen got chills up her back as Joker stroked it.
Harleen listened to his stories of outlaw life." and why would i need to get some muscle when i would have you to protect me. Your strong and i can tell you would ever let anyone touch me."

Harleen knew what she was doing was wrong but she couldn't help but fall for him. Harleen was not sure about his offer of a lesson but she did not see the harm in letting him teach her something." Sure give me your first lesson." Harleen kissed joker back just as hard and began wiggling around in his lap." Tell me what is this little lesson of yours."

Joker grabbed her ass hard and then kissed her, ending it by biting her bottom lip and tugging it towards him before letting it snap back. Then he stood up, dumping her on her ass on the floor.

"Nothing in life is free, and never trust anyone kiddo," he laughed.

He walked around her desk and sat in her chair and put his feet up as if he owned the place.

"You know you know a lot about me now Miss Harleen, time for me to find out about you. Why don't you lie down all comfy now on that couch and spill your guts to Mr Jay. Go on tell me your life's story."

He picked up a pencil and pad and began to doodle on it waiting for her to speak.

Harleen leaned into the kiss but then gasped at being dropped on the floor. She got up in a pissed off mood and walked over to her desk and ripped the pad of paper and pencil from his hands and slapped him." i don't owe you my life story." Harleen was hurt in that moment she truly thought she was getting somewhere with him. but once again he had proved her wrong. Maybe he would never be cured. she sighed shaking her head. she looked up and backed away from joker.

Joker looked at her and felt his cheek and then laughed long and loud spinning around in her chair before suddenly springing from it and walking towards her. He kept getting closer and closer and she backed up until she was against the wall and he was standing only an inch away from her.

He lowered his head until he was staring into her eyes and gazed at her with a serious expression, just looking deep without moving.

Then suddenly his face split into a huge grin and he grabbed her and he started to dance around the room, hooping and hollering.

"You know the first time I met you I knew there was something different about you," he whispered in her ear. "You got moxy kid, you aint afraid of much are you. I mean who would have the guts to hit me. I mean I am a living nightmare. I have been known to kill someone for coughing when I was giving a speech." He stopped and looked at her again."I mean the audacity. It was a brilliant speech and this bumbling buffoon coughs right at the most crucial part. I ask you did he not deserve to die?"

He laughed again and continued to dance with her.

Harleen stepped back till she felt the wall at her back. she watched joker get closer and closer." no i am not afraid of much and there are reasons for it." Harleen nearly jumped out of her skin when joker began dancing with her." what the hell are you doing. i don't dance." Harleen was tripping and fumbling over her and jokers feet." Can we please stop this madness at once. this is stupid and pointless. Harleen was getting pissed of she hated the feeling of not being in control. joker had found her weak spot but weather he knew it or not was the question.

Harleen walked to her desk and sat down. she closed her eyes for a moment counting in her head.she did not want joker to have the satisfaction of her being unraveled by him. after a few moments she opened her eyes and walked past the joker." when did your hatred for batman begin." Harleen looked over at the joker.

Last edited:
Joker let her try to take control again. He knew he had rattled her cage though and he filed that titbit away for future reference.

He laid back on the couch and gazed over at her as she tried to calm herself and then once again steered the conversation back to him and the Batman. Oh he could talk about the Bat for hours so he let her.

"At first I wouldn't call it hatred. He was a nuisance to my activities always sticking his nose in where it didn't belong. Then I found out what a hypocrite he was and I made it my life's work to show him how wrong he was about the world. Did he thank me for it though, No. He has just pursued me harder and harder. I think he has even come to like the little dance we do."

Joker laughed as he remembered some of the jokes he had played on the Batman over the years. He only had one goal in mind but he was not going to tell her that. He often wondered if even the Batman suspected what it was.

"And what about you my dear," he asked her. "When did your fascination with bad boys begin?"

Harleen listened to his rant about batman. " when did you start your life as the joker and why wear make up." Harleen was trying to hard to focus on her job and just treat joker." she watched and wait for him to answer.

Harleen was taken back with joker's question. Harleen thought for a moment on how to answer his question." one what makes you think i like bad boys and two i don't really know. what makes you think i am not being nice to you just to get answers." Harleen watched and waited to see what would happen next. she loved working with the joker but she did find it hard and challenging sometimes as he would not always answer her questions.

Joker frowned at her. What was she doing reading from the psychologists handbook of questions 101. God that question was so dumb and she could have worked out the answer herself if she had bothered to do her research about him.

"Tut,tut,tut, now doctor. You are beginning to bore me and you would not like me when I am bored. I start to drift off in my head and dream up lot's of schemes. Sometimes I even like to act them out. Just ask around and find out what happened to your colleagues that were here before you," he smiled and chuckled. "Why that can be your homework before our next session. As for your question I have already told you this is not makeup and my first appearance is a matter of public record. Do try to keep up."

He was more intrigued by her next questions as it allowed him to get under her skin again. "There is nice and then there is Nice Doc, and you are definitely being Nice. Besides let's just say there is a certain way women get around men they are attracted to and you are exhibiting all the signs." He suddenly got up and approached her, leaning in close and then he kissed her hard while reaching under her skirt and rubbing her through her panties.

Just as suddenly he went back to the couch and laid back down again and began to sniff his finger. "MMM definitely attracted. Oh and you have a lovely fragrance to." Laughing he sniffed again, "Oh yes I could get used to this."

Harleen just chuckled at his complaining and shook her head." I have felt with worsebmen then you Mr. Jay and as for home work I don't need to. Those questions were to get an emotional response. To see if you capable of feeling anything besides anger hate. How can I see your first public record when no one has your real name."

Harleen smiled a bit with the complement. She didn't realize what he was doing but before she knew it. She was being kissed but then gasped at the feel of his fingers near her women hood. Harleen let a small moan ESCAPe her lips but was soon disappointed when joker went back to the couch." Your sick you know that. You will not be getting use to anything."

Harleen then walked away from her desk. She got the guards." I believe that's all we hgave time for Mr jay. Have a good day and I will see you tomorrow."

Joker stood up and walked to the center of the room before the guards came and looked at her intently. "Face it Doc, you know you will be thinking of me tonight. As for me being sick well I never denied that now did I. In fact I have been telling you that all along. Everyone in here is and I am the poster child," he laughed loudly.

As the guards walked in and cuffed him he couldn't resist a parting shot, "See you in your dreams tonight Doc." He laughed loudly as they led him out the room and down towards his room. All the way back to his cell the guards gave him a hard time but he just laughed at them which only egged them on.

However by the time he got back to his cell he had stolen a cuff key from one and a cell key from the other. After he had been thrown inside his cell he laid back on his bunk and smiled. It was time he planned his escape. He had been locked up long enough and he had recuperated from his injuries all on the taxpayers expense. Now it was time to rsume his dance with Batsy.

The Doctor was primed and he now had all he needed. He smiled. Within a week he would be back on the streets and planning his next big Joke.

Harleen sighed with jokers comments. She sat down at her desk and opened the bottom. Draw and grabbed the whisky and glass. She poured her self some and shot it back. Harleen knew this was going to be another all nighter. Harleen looked out her window and stated at the night sky just thinking about him. She knew she had fallen for him the way he touched her and kissed her the sparks she felt where insane.

Harleen was insane how could she let her self fall for a madman. She sat down on the couch where he had sat and smelled it. She was already missing him.

In the middle of the night Joker used his new key to open his cell door and slipped out. Oh he wasn't going to break out tonight. No, tonight he just wanted to get the lay of the land.

He slipped back along the route the guards took him every day, easily avoiding the few cameras there were until he came to the doctors office. He was surprised to find her light still on and he could not resist peeking inside.

He found her curled up on the couch, a glass beside her on the floor along with a bottle of whiskey. She had a sweet little smile on her face and he glided over to her and wrapped his hands gently around her neck. Then he backed away but then chuckling he drew a smiley face on her notepad on her desk then sneaked back out and continued on his way.

He made it to an emergency exit and smiled as he looked through a window at the workers car park, then glided back to his cell again and re locked it. So five cameras and two doors all easily avoided or opened with his key. The major problem would be getting over the wall. He smiled, of course that was where the good doctor came in. Tomorrow was going to be a very fun day.

Harley woke up and looked around forgetting she had fallen asleep In her office. She got up and went to her office bathroom. Changed her clothes with a spare she had showered. She walked back into her office and saw joker had been in her office last night. Harleen shook her head and laughed a bit. She got her office ready for the joker.

Harleen sent the guard for joker. Today she was going to try something different. Harleen heard the door open." Ah joker there you are today we are young to something different. Why don't you have a seat and we will talk a out it. What do you want to do today joker."

Harleen was so Determined to cure joker. But she wanted to give him a little kindness and hope something in him would change.

Last edited:
Joker smiled at Harleen when he noticed her change of demeanor. He wondered if she had seen his little calling card, but he was impressed that she had been able to clean herself up so nicely and even change her clothes. He wondered if the guards even noticed that she had stayed the night in her office again.

He chuckled at her question and his eyes lit up. "Why Doc what a leading question. There are so many things I want to do especially with you around," his chuckle turned low and husky and he winked at her.

Then he sat up straight and looked at her. "I tell you what Doc, let's play a game of what if. It's fun. Let's start simple. What if you had not become a psychiatrist, what would you have become?

Harleen smiled and got up from her seat." well if i had not chosen this path i am not quite sure where i would have been. you see i have a fascination with human mind and the way it works. i like you for starters i want to know what makes you tick. there were lots of things i wanted to do . but this one made the most sense. i am sure i can think of a few things you would like to do."

Joker shook his head. This just wasn't the way this game was played. "Now come on Doc you can do better than that I know you can, you just have to get into the spirit of the game. Look let me show you how it is actually played," he chuckled.

He spread his hands and turned around in circles. "Okay what if there was no Joker. A terrible thing to imagine I know," he said as he bent down and looked her in the face," But this is a game so let us imagine it." He twirled and twirled then jumped and lay flat down on his back on the couch.

"For one thing Gotham would be a boring place. Whatever else you have to admit I liven this town up. Of course Bat's would be out of a job. Oh sure there are those second raters out there, but without me to focus on he would be able to pick them up in weeks."

He sat up and smiled at her. "Oh sure there might be a few people who would be alive that would be happy, but how many police officers are on the payroll because of me? How many new jobs have I created to repair all the damage I have caused? I mean I have even employed a good amount of people as henchmen. Without me who knows what they would have become," he laughed.

Then he looked at her intently. "And of course there is you. Without me you would never have come here and you would never have talked to anyone like me. Then of course you would never have gotten your juices flowing over someone like me and be ready to disobey everything you have ever been taught is right just to have a chance to get to know me better. Isn't that right Doc?" he chuckled.

Harleen looked at the joker and smiled." I would probly be married and a bord little housewife to some rich dude so my father can be a fat lazy child abuser happy now joker are you happy with your sick twisted little game. If you think for one second I am some up tight little princess your so dead wrong. I had to fight to where i am today."

Harleen stormed off to her coat pocket and pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. She packed back and fourth trying to gain control and bury the past hurt and forget about it.

Joker smiled. Oh he had hit a nerve and found something he could use against her. However he had to do this right. no teasing about this, no, he had to play the concerned Psycho.

Moving over towards her he looked down and his tone became caring. "So daddy was a little touchy feely was he? You see, the world is not fair. You have people like Bat's fighting people like me, but where is he when your daddy was doing things like that to you? Where were the cop's? No you need to learn to be like me my dear, get a little of your own back."

Smiling he moved closer and looked into her eyes. "C'mon don't tell me you have never dreamed of getting even with dear old dad. Why don't you tell me some of them. It will just be between the two of us. After all who am I going to tell?"

Harleen looked at the joker in mid thought but though against telling him anything." my pains are mine and i refuse to tell a criminal about my past. plus what would you know of pain you have no heart and you only inflict it on to others. and my father is long gone and i have no idea where he is."

Harleen just wanted to scream and throw stuff about the room. Harleen sat down and lit another smoke and sighed." we are not talking about me Mr. J. your the one who needs help and therapy not me. so why not talk about the bat. Tell me how you two met where it started."

Harleen was so desperate to get off the subject of her and her life. she was not comfortable talking about it

"Oh are you still on about that," he sighed chuckling turning around and falling back onto the couch dramatically. "Very well doctor I will cut a deal with you. I will tell you about my first run in with ol Batsy, but then you have to tell me some Family bed time stories."

He laughed a little and looked at her. "C'mon it is only fair. You are asking me to share my life's story, the least you can do is reciprocate a little. A story for a story Doc, your choice. Here's your big chance to find out everything you want to know and all it will cost you is a few home truths. So what's it going to be?"

He chuckled and waited for her answer then casually threw out, "Oh and about dear old Dad. No one is truly gone are they? I bet I could find him in a couple of days. I may not be Batman but I do have my ways," he smiled.

Harleen sighed" Fine joker i will tell you. i was 12 when it started. My father noticed i was not a little girl anymore and started paying more attention to me and with me being the naive little girl that i was i welcomed it. First it was just him watching me dress and watching me in the tub. when i was about 14 he started kissing me like a women and touching me. i always hated his nightly visits and would try and look the door at first i worked and i was good till i was sixteen. one night he was really drunk and corned me into his room and raped me."

Harleen walked toward the window and silently cried as she remembered the pain and torment she went through." you see joker i am damaged goods. You once asked me why i was not married or with a guy. Men hate damaged goods. What kind of man would want me. your turn"

Harleen did not go into detail and did not give him all the facts nor did she tell him her whole story just some of the traumatic bits and even then it took her a while to have to go through those memories again. she hated having to go back to that very dark part of her past.

Joker didn't laugh. It was a story that was all too common nowadays and although he had suspected it and needed her to admit to it for his plan to work, it still didn't make it right. In his own twisted way he did actually care and if she followed his advice she probably would feel better.

"What man would have you??? Why any man who has a brain Doc. I mean look at you. You are beautiful, you are smart and you are damn determined." He smiled at her and shrugged. "The only thing you have to work on is your sense of humor. Frankly you don't have one. If you did I might go for you myself," he said eyeing her up and down.

He jumped back on the couch and left her with that thought. "Still a deal is a deal, and never let it be said that I, the Crown Prince of Comedy, ever welched on a deal. So here is the harrowing tale of Joker meets the Bat...Part 1."

Joker got a far away look in his eyes and started talking."I was not always the handsome man you see before you. No I was once normal, an everyday Joe schmo just like everyone else. Then I got into debt with some very bad people. I won't bore you with the details why. Let's just say I needed the money and they helped me out. Of course when I couldn't pay them back, things got a little rough." He chuckled at the memory of just how rough it had gotten.

"So when they offered me a way out,a way to wipe my debt clean, I took it. One job and I would be a free man. Too bad that I had never done anything like that before. Still how hard could it be right? All I had to do was wear a fancy get up and guide them through a place a used to work at. No one was going to get hurt."

His voice turned bitter."That was until he showed up. The big bad bat. What was simple ended up with me taking a dive off a catwalk into a vat of chemicals all because of the Bat. I had even surrendered, but no, he had to play the big hero and throw one of his little toys. Took out a support beam and down I went. Next thing I know I am pulling myself out of a river looking like this," he said gesturing to his face. "Forgive me if I am a little bitter."

He was silent a few seconds then began to laugh. "Still I got a new hobby out of it. Kill the Bat and all he holds dear. You should try the same thing with your father.I can tell you it is very therapeutic."

Harleen looked at the joker and blushed at his comments." It's hard to have a sense of humor when you have a past like mine." Harleen grabbed her clipboard and began writing his story and sighed as she heard the sad details." i am truly sorry you had to go through such a hard time in life."

Harleen looked at the joker with sad eyes. How she wished she could take away his pain and need for vengeance." Harleen was looking at Joker's file when she heard him mention killing her father. Her head shot up and she looked straight at him in the eyes." i could never do that.As much as i would love to feel the life drain from his foul body. I could never bring my self to do it and i would have no idea where to begin looking for him."

Harleen could not believe she was even thinking of following his advice. how much better it would make her feel. Plus would joker even help her. Harleen shook her head and put her work back in his file and looked at her watch." i am sorry joke but it seems our time as come to an end today. get some sleep for once."

Harleen sat at her desk ignoring the joker as he was cuffed and began Turing in her work on the Joker case.

"You know Doc I have some very good contacts that could find your Dad in no time at all," Joker said as he was being handcuffed. Well the guard thought he was handcuffing him, but in reality Joker had already slipped one hand up his sleeve and replaced it with a very lifelike simulation one.

"What say we go pay them a visit before paying Daddy a visit. Even if you can't do the deed I sure can, and before I do I am sure we can teach him the error of his ways. C'mon what do you say, you know you want to. Just think of the poor frightened little girl you used to be. What would she want to do?" he chuckled a little as the guard started to lead him towards the door.

Whatever her decision, he was not going back to his cell today. Though she didn't know it, she actually held this guards life in her hands.

Back