M Playing F seeking online boyfriend and or an online master.

Anita568

Virgin
Hello

I'm in my 30's, educated and professional seeking something I'm missing from my life.

The whole thing could just be one long roleplay from the point where we meet or a series of roleplays with different roles with chat in between. I'm fairly open to suggestions.

Will be texted based, willing to share gender swap picture once a trust has been established or use pictures to enhance our chat. I usually prefer more of conversational and paragraph when required.

Please reply with either an opener or suggestions on how you want this to go.

Looking forward to chatting.

Thank you!

Hello

I'm in my 30's, educated and professional seeking something I'm missing from my life.

The whole thing could just be one long roleplay from the point where we meet or a series of roleplays with different roles with chat in between. I'm fairly open to suggestions.

Will be texted based, willing to share gender swap picture once a trust has been established or use pictures to enhance our chat. I usually prefer more of conversational and paragraph when required.

Please reply with either an opener or suggestions on how you want this to go.

Looking forward to chatting.

Thank you!
Would love to take things to the next step with you, would love the roleplay side of things. Starting with you and I working for the same company and going away on a business trip (pretty bland starter, I am aware!)

Back