Low Quality Pictures from a Low Quality Princess ♛

Gonna go ahead and claim this post number :D

Attachments

• IMG_2075.jpg
    IMG_2075.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3
I saw It last night and while it didn't leave me super scared, I've been wondering about it since I've woken up. What am I afraid of?

Being vulnerable scares me. Makes my throat tighten and my hands start to shake. Those are the same things that make me wiggle in my seat looking for some kind of relief. Maybe I'm ultimately afraid of being unsatisfied forever. Always left wiggling.

What are you afraid of?

Attachments

• IMG_2622.jpg
    IMG_2622.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2623.jpg
    IMG_2623.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2624.jpg
    IMG_2624.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2625.jpg
    IMG_2625.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 9
I saw It last night and while it didn't leave me super scared, I've been wondering about it since I've woken up. What am I afraid of?

Being vulnerable scares me. Makes my throat tighten and my hands start to shake. Those are the same things that make me wiggle in my seat looking for some kind of relief. Maybe I'm ultimately afraid of being unsatisfied forever. Always left wiggling.

What are you afraid of?

Lovely pics as always.

I was afraid the towel wasn't going to drop :D

What are you afraid of?
I'm afraid I will not get my hands or mouth on those sexy tits !

What are you afraid of?

I am afraid something will happen to the people I love. I always worry how safe they are.

What are you afraid of?

I want to leave you wiggling. With delight. Good morning beautiful.

Sometimes I invest so much time into just one "photo shoot" that by the time I've picked out my favourites, decide if I want to crop/edit/put any extra effort into them, do that, and try to think of something clever or sexy to accompany them, I'm sort of over it. The pictures are suddenly boring and not really worth posting.. maybe just one or two.

But in my experience, my opinion is biased. What does a silly girl like me know anyway?

So in the meantime I'll take pictures and walk around my kitchen and eat granola bars for dinner. Until I'm not so silly anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_2644.jpg
    IMG_2644.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2651.jpg
    IMG_2651.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 3
Sometimes I invest so much time into just one "photo shoot" that by the time I've picked out my favourites, decide if I want to crop/edit/put any extra effort into them, do that, and try to think of something clever or sexy to accompany them, I'm sort of over it. The pictures are suddenly boring and not really worth posting.. maybe just one or two.

But in my experience, my opinion is biased. What does a silly girl like me know anyway?

So in the meantime I'll take pictures and walk around my kitchen and eat granola bars for dinner. Until I'm not so silly anymore.

Your pictures are never boring. Especially if you saw the reactions they cause ;)

Looks mighty fine to me

Lovely Lillycane!

Back