Low Quality Pictures from a Low Quality Princess ♛

Posing for the camera for a faceless man before 8AM. I wonder what other kind of trouble I'll find myself in today. No work, just play.

I could sure show you a few places for those roaming hands that just might make for a very memorable play day! 😜

Posing for the camera for a faceless man before 8AM. I wonder what other kind of trouble I'll find myself in today. No work, just play.

Oh you can get into a LOT of trouble. Daddy loves watching his babygirl play and tease him*growls*:devil:

I luv ya Lilly......:heart::heart:

Luv your body and your spirit....

..thank you for sharing yourself......:kiss:

Can I say that I LUV your big tits....?

you got me posing trouble and wishing it was this man who's got you going at any time but love its 8 am:heart::kiss::rose:

Trouble is my middle name!

These pictures are phenomenal, Lilly! I would love to help you get into trouble. I have some great ideas of the trouble we can stir up together.

Sometimes I wear my most innocent, little, girly panties to bed hoping Daddy might notice when he tucks me in. And yknow, sometimes, I think he just might. :eek:

Note: that is my hand, not a sneak peak at my lady bits. Get your minds out of the gutter, this is a clean (you know what I do to clean things, right?) safe (and you know how I feel about safety, boringggg) space. I've gotten my bed time story, now where's Daddy to kiss me goodnight? :kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_9295.jpg
    IMG_9295.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9298.jpg
    IMG_9298.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 8
Sometimes I wear my most innocent, little, girly panties to bed hoping Daddy might notice when he tucks me in. And yknow, sometimes, I think he just might. :eek:

Note: that is my hand, not a sneak peak at my lady bits. Get your minds out of the gutter, this is a clean (you know what I do to clean things, right?) safe (and you know how I feel about safety, boringggg) space. I've gotten my bed time story, now where's Daddy to kiss me goodnight? :kiss:

I'm right here little one.... And daddy always notices your cute little panties. :p

mmm Daddy notices alright:kiss:

Those are adorable.:rose:

Sometimes Daddy gets home late. But he always comes in to give you a kiss goodnight.

Or a spanking if mum tells him you've been slutty today. But that would only happen if one of the boys saw your cute ass in your panties, and that wouldn't happen, would it?

He noticed. :kiss:

Seeing your hand on you lady bits is enticing too.;)

Sometimes Daddy gets home late. But he always comes in to give you a kiss goodnight.

Or a spanking if mum tells him you've been slutty today. But that would only happen if one of the boys saw your cute ass in your panties, and that wouldn't happen, would it?

Don't be so silly, the last time that happened I could barely walk to school for a week! To make sure it never ever happens again, I've just stopped wearing panties all together when I go out. As far as I know, the only use they serve is getting men excited and the only one I want to excite is at home, right now. But speaking of school, I'm going to be all late now! To save time can you wash my hair for me? :kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_9302.jpg
    IMG_9302.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 18

Don't be so silly, the last time that happened I could barely walk to school for a week! To make sure it never ever happens again, I've just stopped wearing panties all together when I go out. As far as I know, the only use they serve is getting men excited and the only one I want to excite is at home, right now. But speaking of school, I'm going to be all late now! To save time can you wash my hair for me? :kiss:

You are such a tease Lilly

Your hair isnt the only thing that woukd get clean.

Back